Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PakGuns... A gents only forum?

In fact we should train our ladies how to use gun! We can encourage them to join PG so they can learn independently (i am writing and laughing myself as my last line is impossible at my home).
    The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Our better halves treat guns mostly as our 2nd wives

All the money that should have gone in buying clothes and shoes for them goes up (quite literally) in smoke
    Beautifully portrayed bro, thanx for a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by S.M.R View Post
    In fact we should train our ladies how to use gun! We can encourage them to join PG so they can learn independently (i am writing and laughing myself as my last line is impossible at my home).
    U r very right at saying this as self-defence training should be given to the ladies in the house because they are the ones who stay majority of time at the house. They need to operate a fire arm and should know how to use it and store it safely..

Quote Originally Posted by Ataulmunim View Post
    U r very right at saying this as self-defence training should be given to the ladies in the house because they are the ones who stay majority of time at the house. They need to operate a fire arm and should know how to use it and store it safely..
    I dont know about other cities, but I have seen in Karachi, people regularly bring their ladies on shooting ranges for training.

(I dont know the reason behind that, may be wives dont allow husband to go alone somewhere on sunday! check and balance )

I have trained my wife on Baikal Mp-153, Mauser C-96, Rossi revolver .32, .22 M20 d semi auto rifle, Brno DBBl 12 bore, 30 M1 garand rifle, Beretta . 22 rifle s/a n b/action combo, 9mm pistol local clone of S & W, webley Scott .32 bore revolver and a local 12 bore 7 shot pump action. even my daughter shoot perfectly with .22 M20 D semi auto rifle, though she is only 13 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by masood357 View Post
    I have trained my wife on Baikal Mp-153, Mauser C-96, Rossi revolver .32, .22 M20 d semi auto rifle, Brno DBBl 12 bore, 30 M1 garand rifle, Beretta . 22 rifle s/a n b/action combo, 9mm pistol local clone of S & W, webley Scott .32 bore revolver and a local 12 bore 7 shot pump action. even my daughter shoot perfectly with .22 M20 D semi auto rifle, though she is only 13 yrs old
    very good. Pefection apart, but i have trained ladies of my home how to load / unload and fire.

A Shoter wife would be disastrous when you come home late at night
    The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hunter View Post
    A Shoter wife would be disastrous when you come home late at night
    Grossly mistaken. A Husband doesnt need to be shot by wife, he will be dead with just an angry stare. Lolz.

Joke apart, a friend of mine had a situation at his home while he was on his night duty. His wife heard some People outside her house, she went on upper portion saw them from window, they were around 4 people, she saw weapons as well. She phoned my friend, who phoned police, and asked his wife to pick the gun and shot 2 3 aerial fires. Hearing the fires they all ran away by doing some aerial firing.
    Last edited by S.M.R; 13-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.

though i am digging up an old thread but a fellow member in some other thread which is about dura coating told that a lady picked up her glock 26 in pink well females here are so well update and they even know how to get their guns pink and red and if we have silent female readers here i request them to come forward and tell us about their exp, what do keep buying a handgun, do they care about recoil ? Do they just want a gun to feel powerful or they even want to shoot, we have talked alot about caliber selection but what do they want in reality, do they keep a live round, are they comfortable to draw weapon from their handbag etc, please enlighten us

I agree with all
    If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.
    Dan Rather

My ladies are not members but they all shoot. The youngest will start this summer when she's 5. Jessica (Wife) put 5 rounds into an opossum that was preying on our chickens a couple of weeks back.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

My wife is the proud owner and licencee of inherited shotgun, a 12g, s/s double, French made (MAC). She is not a gun person though ! Our son uses the shotgun for doves and feral pigeons.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 13-01-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    I agree with all
    Oh and I agree with you on everything.
    Did I mention I missed your posts?
    Okay I seriously missed your posts.
    Lots of more threads are waiting to be safdarized.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.