Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Firing Ranges in Islamabad and Rawalpindi

Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan
    7mm you have good info.You should register at PakGuns so that we could get your help.
    As AK said...very simple to fill the empty boxes here..
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

It is written on the gate that you must have driving licence some time they checked same time thy don't but it is written on the gate.

Thankx for the help 7mm.

Blog Entries
    I visited the club today, and even fired away a mag of my 9mm as non-member! Read more about my visit in a separate thread: P.O.F Shaheen Firing Range/Club membership, which I have posted separately, because it is inviting separate debate and is now more Wah specific than Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Read it, it has very interesting features for all members, especially for Islamabad/Rawalpindi/Peshawer based members. By the way I didn't meet 7mm over there. Where are you 7mm?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

AS,

Guys I am here on a long visit from the UK. Back in UK I do a lot of shooting mainly sporting clay / skeet etc but also some prone and tactical / practical rifle.

I want to keep up shooting and I understand I need to get myself into this club. :-)

Any pointers who I need to see and if I can get temporary or permanent membership easily.

I know here everything works with WHO you know. Chai Pani et al .... so give me some pointers.

my email is: m o n i r @ m e . c o m (remove spaces)

Salam !!!
    You can get some help from this thread and merging it with so u can get u r further answers in this following thread!!!
    http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=127&p=2

Quote Originally Posted by Monir
    AS,

Guys I am here on a long visit from the UK. Back in UK I do a lot of shooting mainly sporting clay / skeet etc but also some prone and tactical / practical rifle.

I want to keep up shooting and I understand I need to get myself into this club. :-)

Any pointers who I need to see and if I can get temporary or permanent membership easily.

I know here everything works with WHO you know. Chai Pani et al .... so give me some pointers.

my email is: m o n i r @ m e . c o m (remove spaces)

Expert Member
    is this possible that we can go to army range for shooting with our own guns?
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Expert Member
    Shaheen Firing Range/Club membership thread kay bad kia koe progress hy?
    kia main koe opinion day sakta hoon.
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

@apalo Forum official language is English.To answer your question,there is no progress on the said issue.

Expert Member
    ka_khan, i am not good in english.

what about an idea of having our own shooting club!

Slam to all,I was going through this topic and relevant posts got a bit interested in becoming a member of Islamabad gun club as this is near my house checked there website but no information regarding the charges and conditons on how to become a member,can anybody shed some light on it and let me know what there requirements are do they accept sporting people or is it another posh nosh thing?

@ Nazim Sahib

May be i can help you to get membership from wah shooting club if Moderater allow me.

hi 7mm it would be a great help if i just new the procedure for it.......
    How much does the wah club cost monthly?
    and how much does it cost initially?
    I read a old thread which you all wanted to contribute i would be glad to give my share.Thank you all very much for your help.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

I was a member of Gun club a while back for a short time but i didnt use any firearms there.Its a outstanding club but it costs way too much.6 lacs is a serious waste of money that is how much Islamabad club asks for.I think its seriusly not worth it.
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Please read No 37 in this topic all information is given about wah shooting club.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 MM
    @ Nazim Sahib

May be i can help you to get membership from wah shooting club if Moderater allow me.
    Please read No 37 in this topic all information is given about wah shooting club.

So this was the help you wanted Mods permission for?
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87
    @ Nazim Sahib

So this was the help you wanted Mods permission for?
    @Nazim sahib
    Please drop your contact number at geaco1@hotmail.com
    Sorry Mods if i voilate any rule. I only want to help this guy.

Thx 7mm i`ll be sure to drop you an email and get all relavent info about the club.
    read all the info on the previous thread.
    *MAGAR*

Mod Edit : Hashmi420 such kind of poetry not allowed on Pakguns Please !
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 19-09-2011 at 01:23 PM.