Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Firing Ranges in Islamabad and Rawalpindi

I heard that POF Gun club in Wah is now closed for general public. i also sent one friend and he confirmed. is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by farah View Post
    hellow dear i need complete detail with contact number can u plz provide me ?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asaeed View Post
    I heard that POF Gun club in Wah is now closed for general public. i also sent one friend and he confirmed. is it true?
    AOA Dear Members,

Sorry for a delayed response. Mr Abdullah is the Captain of the Range, his contact number is 0336-5987897 you may contact him for information.

Best Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

POF is now expensive than what it used to be, but still cheaper than other available options.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    AOA Dear Members,

Sorry for a delayed response. Mr Abdullah is the Captain of the Range, his contact number is 0336-5987897 you may contact him for information.

Best Regards
    If anyone finds me a firing range in pindi/ isb ( accessible to civilians) i honestly will offer a gift of pof 9mm ammo.
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!

The Gun club is accessible to civilians but it is toooooo expensive. Now you owe me a gift, as you never mentioned that it should be economical

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    The Gun club is accessible to civilians but it is toooooo expensive. Now you owe me a gift, as you never mentioned that it should be economical
    Hahaha. You r very much right. In your specific case you only get 01 round. I did not mention quantity. Kaisa . . .

Just kidding. Anytime bro. A box of pof is yours
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!

Excuse me for it has been a while since I was here... I am looking for gun range in Islamabad or nearby vicinity, and I am not into paying 600k to gun club. Any alternatives please?

Has the topic of establishing an outdoor privately owned commercial firing range in twin cities been discussed on the forum? What sort of permits, licenses may be required if the government allows that at all?

Dear Sir Fraz the stats & contacts above for POF still valid or any update regarding membership, please...
    To survive, you must know the norms of the Civilisation & Wilderness, both....!

Quote Originally Posted by tatur1 View Post
    Excuse me for it has been a while since I was here... I am looking for gun range in Islamabad or nearby vicinity, and I am not into paying 600k to gun club. Any alternatives please?
    i too have been looking for something in Islamabad. There is one in police line but have been unable to get in there. There used to be one in diplomatic enclave but just getting there was major hassle. Read in this forum about yaldram near monal. There facebook numbers are switched off. There was no response on facebook messenger either. There was no response on email either. However someone picked up the landline and was yes we had range but closed for renovation. We will open up soon. He did not have any info if there was any membership or walk in shooting or what tbe rates were. Knowing islamabad it will be terribly expensive

Quote Originally Posted by tatur1 View Post
    I doubt if you will get anything cheap. In Lahore it used to be 30000 rupees bur that is closed. The garrison club is for 500 k membership and 3 k monthly

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    Dear Sir Fraz the stats & contacts above for POF still valid or any update regarding membership, please...
    sorry for the very delayed response, the contact info is valid

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    i too have been looking for something in Islamabad. There is one in police line but have been unable to get in there. There used to be one in diplomatic enclave but just getting there was major hassle. Read in this forum about yaldram near monal. There facebook numbers are switched off. There was no response on facebook messenger either. There was no response on email either. However someone picked up the landline and was yes we had range but closed for renovation. We will open up soon. He did not have any info if there was any membership or walk in shooting or what tbe rates were. Knowing islamabad it will be terribly expensive
    update about yaldram: still under renovation, will be a year b4 they open

Lord of War
    I spoke to tge event organizer, bunch of folks with access to private land....land owner is from the Army......they are trying to get necessary NOC from concerned departments to make it commercial range.....
    I wilk visit the range on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    I spoke to tge event organizer, bunch of folks with access to private land....land owner is from the Army......they are trying to get necessary NOC from concerned departments to make it commercial range.....
    I wilk visit the range on Sunday
    @ballixd How was the range and your experience?

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    @ballixd How was the range and your experience?
    I couldn't visit, got committed with other issue, I did call the person again to provide location coordinates, he said he will send on whatsapp, but he never did.....I will stay in contact with him, and see if I can tag along during their next session

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    I couldn't visit, got committed with other issue, I did call the person again to provide location coordinates, he said he will send on whatsapp, but he never did.....I will stay in contact with him, and see if I can tag along during their next session
    Their shooting range is in rawat. Pretty far for islooites. As for charges, they daid they would let us know

Avoid going to such private ranges. Unless they are commercially registered and working knownly.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    Their shooting range is in rawat. Pretty far for islooites. As for charges, they daid they would let us know
    Aoa everyone i want to know the exact address of Rawat Shooting range or any contact no .

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_102 View Post
    Aoa everyone i want to know the exact address of Rawat Shooting range or any contact no .
    *+92 312 9513445‬