Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Canik55

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot80 View Post
    Good to hear that TP-9 is performing well. My decision to purchase it is not wrong

Ahnab bro, now if you compare pirhana with TP-9, what do you reckon, which is better?
    They are two different guns and should not be compared with each other. Both good guns in their intended purpose though.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

@Ahnab and @rmishaq --> Thanks for your replies.

Yes I bought TP-9 for SD and CC, so all good

I purchased my Canik L120 last year to validate my MOI license
    I not found any error upto continues 50 rounds, I think Its the best value against money at our price compare to others expensive pistols
    for Model reference check the link

http://www.canik55.com/pages_sub.php...2&module_id=14

Quote Originally Posted by mehranbiz View Post
    I not found any error upto continues 50 rounds, I think Its the best value against money at our price compare to others expensive pistols

Congratulation bro nice gun. kindly share price

Can anyone please list down all the available Canik55 pistols in pakistan with prices (city wise) and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by mehranbiz View Post

Great purchase! The L120, along with the Dolphin, are the two offerings by Canik55 which come closest to the venerable CZ75B.
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot80 View Post
    Can anyone please list down all the available Canik55 pistols in pakistan with prices (city wise) and pics.
    PRICE RANGE: 45K-50K
    The baseline Canik55 models all cost anywhere between 45K-50K, irrespective of city (you might have to haggle a bit with the dealer if he's asking for anything over 50K). In this price range, the Caniks which I myself have personally seen are:-

Dolphin
    Name:  Dolphin.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  35.2 KB

Piranha F
    Name:  Piranha F.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  27.4 KB

Shark
    Name:  Shark.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  40.5 KB

Shark C
    Name:  Shark C.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  42.0 KB

PRICE RANGE: 50K-50K
    Only one Canik falls in this range, the Stingray.Ideally, you might even find one at a sub-50K price as well. The Stingray, however, is a very rare beast; I have only seen two here in Lahore, one at Orient Arms last November (asking was 50K) and one at Buksh Elahi in June (asking was 55K).

Stingray
    Name:  Stingray.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  42.0 KB

PRICE RANGE: 55K-70K
    Only one pistol falls in this range, Canik55's latest offering, the TP-9. The price actually varies from city to city, but a general rule of thumb is, the further north you go, the cheaper the firearm/ammo becomes. For example, RMIshaq bought his TP-9 from Chaudhary Arms here in Lahore for 55K, whereas Enigmatic Desires bro reported the TP-9 going for 70K in Karachi.

TP-9
    Name:  TP-9.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  48.7 KB

PRICE RANGE: UNCONFIRMEDThe price ranges of the following Caniks is relatively unconfirmed; as in, I personally haven't seen them so as to confirm their availability/price. However, they ideally should cost as much as the other baseline Caniks, i.e. price range of 45K-50K.

MKEK L120
    Name:  MKEK L-120.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  39.3 KB

MKEK C100
    Name:  MKEK C-100.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  42.7 KB

All in all, practically the entire Canik55 lineup is fairly commonly available in Pakistan, and given their price ranges, they're excellent buys. One thing to remember is that, except the TP-9 and Stingray, all the other Caniks are internally identical to the CZ75B; only their frames differ, allowing you to buy whatever appeals to your aesthetics while still retaining the excellent functionality inherent in a CZ75B clone.

Thanks a lot Ahnab bro. Vous etes le Chef de Canik55 !!!!

Aahhh merci, mon ami!

What I would honestly like would be a head-to-head comparison between the Dolphin and the L120. They're both EXTREMELY similar in appearance and the internals are identical. I wonder how they differ in performance.

The Dolphin
    Name:  Dolphin.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  35.2 KB

The L120
    Name:  MKEK L-120.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  39.3 KB

Personally, if it turns out both guns are the same in terms of performance, then I'd go for the Dolphin; to me it just has a more "cleaner" and "less cluttered" look to it.

Very Nice information compiled in an easy to understand manner.Thanks Ahnab Bro

@Ahnab Any luck with the videos bro!?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Here you go people,The TP-9 busting thoothis and our "expert" malfunction clearance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8DZHQtID4&feature=plcp

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    if only only ONLy the Canik line up had even a single decocker/manual safety option in any of em

There are some I actualy like spacialy the TP 9
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnab View Post
    Here you go people,The TP-9 busting thoothis and our "expert" malfunction clearance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8DZHQtID4&feature=plcp
    LOL I loved that, we must save that Rs.40-50 bullet from going to waste Screw the Damn tap , rack , bang tactic .
    The gun looks really really nice.
    And what distance where you shooting, 20 + I presume , not bad imo , the shooting .

@Enigmatic Desires
    Bro, ALL Caniks with hammers have a manual safety, while the TP-9 has a decocker. Trust me when I say this, THEY'RE ALL PERFECTLY SAFE! My Piranha-F is my EDC, and I feel safe & confident carrying it.

@Salman_Ahmed
    Yeah, the malfunction clearance was one of those brain-freeze moments which you look back on and either laugh your ass off or shake your head and say, "What the hell were we thinking!?" Hehehe! We were shooting at 15 meters and believe me, at that distance, the thoothis look like pin-pricks!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnab View Post
    @Enigmatic Desires
    Bro, ALL Caniks with hammers have a manual safety, while the TP-9 has a decocker. Trust me when I say this, THEY'RE ALL PERFECTLY SAFE! My Piranha-F is my EDC, and I feel safe & confident carrying it.

@Salman_Ahmed
    Yeah, the malfunction clearance was one of those brain-freeze moments which you look back on and either laugh your ass off or shake your head and say, "What the hell were we thinking!?" Hehehe! We were shooting at 15 meters and believe me, at that distance, the thoothis look like pin-pricks!
    but not in the same gun naa..its an either/or situation..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    but not in the same gun naa..its an either/or situation..

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the share, nice shots, once jam cleared up.

Somehow, the camera effects make things appear like 300 feet away!

Loved watching clay become dust.

@Rmishaq...........Plz always keep the gun pointing FAR away from the body when clearing up a jam. Though I'm sure you're confident with your guns, the barrel pointing towards the belly at sec. 20-22 of the clip, even if just for a fractional part of a second, caused me goose, lolz!

Anyhow, just a word of caution.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    Ok, in a scenario like the one in the video ALWAYS ALWAYS get the magazine out first, in some circumstances you will have to force it out, then clear the slide... also its ammo let it fall on the ground but keep the muzzle pointed down range.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.