Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: moon star arms company peshawar

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes. But again Saif Bhai. How do we get your products in Karachi? How to order them?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

@saifikhanali...why do you people make exact copies of international pistols and sell them in their original boxes with logo n things?

now i will have to check my sig p226 to make sure its not some pakistani crap!! this makes me so furious when people like you rip off other people by making exact copies...atleast write moon star company or something like that, so people know what they are buying... you people should be shut down!!
    one gun is none, two gun is one.
    "happiness is a warm barrel".

Quote Originally Posted by s.jawad View Post
    THANKS SAIFI bhai to share your new product with us.
    REGARDS
    most welcome

Supreme Member
    gurantted
    gurantted
    gurantted
    gurantted??????

Last edited by Naveed_pk; 27-09-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

Quote Originally Posted by saifikhanali View Post
    dear we have only copy made pistols ...

Thank yoiu saif bhai for the information. Would you be kind enough to show the pictures of other pistols that you have? As well as your factory?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I assume Baba that yours is not a Golden coloured SIG

To every one here. Come on give the dude a break! I want to see what else is part of his inventory.
    All parts are made from imported material name is 4110 metal .. and pistol fram are eroplane alluminium. each parts are test 1500 fire in once time .. pistol are guranted.

Yes. But again Saif Bhai. How do we get your products in Karachi? How to order them?
    You need to vist company only

Thank yoiu saif bhai for the information. Would you be kind enough to show the pictures of other pistols that you have? As well as your factory?

yes brother tomaro i will upload fs beretta and zigana and 30 bore more pictures

Quote Originally Posted by babaz7 View Post
    @saifikhanali...why do you people make exact copies of international pistols and sell them in their original boxes with logo n things?

now i will have to check my sig p226 to make sure its not some pakistani crap!! this makes me so furious when people like you rip off other people by making exact copies...atleast write moon star company or something like that, so people know what they are buying... you people should be shut down!!

i agree with you but if i make my own made the people not like that.. people says see my orignal pistol copy.
    like beretta. zigana. stueger. etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saifikhanali View Post
    yes brother tomaro i will upload fs beretta and zigana and 30 bore more pictures

saifikhanali bro; please donot post any photos or your contact details or price of anything without having permission from forum admin. Advertising is strictly not allowed here.

I already deleted quite a few photos and your post, please consider it a warning, will have to ban you in case of your non-cooperation.

Hope you understand our forum rules and will follow these like a true gentleman.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Do you have any ************* ?
    "Adjustment with Right People is always better than Argument with Wrong People"
    "A meaningful Silence is always better than Meaningless Words"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad82 View Post
    Do you have any ************* ?
    Ahmed82 bro; please read above warning; so please stop asking questions that can get him banned while answering.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

OK Bro .............
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Ahmed82 bro; please read above warning; so please stop asking questions that can get him banned while answering.
    "Adjustment with Right People is always better than Argument with Wrong People"
    "A meaningful Silence is always better than Meaningless Words"

Hey! my post is no more on this thread how and why?
    Well i was asking moon star company catalog. I will not go to Peshawar just to what they have. At-least a catalog so i know what products they have and then i can buy them legally.
    A GUN COMES WITH A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!

@saifikhanali .. how do i know if i got a moon star company sig p226? i bought a sig 226 but now im worried it might be a clone, do you have some etching on your products that says moon star company on pistol?

the last thing i need to know is that my 226 might be a clone..

Enthusiast
    @babaz7- bro, how much and from where did u purchase your sig? You should be able to tell from the internals for originality. No matter how good a clone might look, an original is an original. Secondly, as mentioned in a previous post, take the grips off and look for an etched signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Txshooter View Post
    @babaz7- bro, how much and from where did u purchase your sig? You should be able to tell from the internals for originality. No matter how good a clone might look, an original is an original. Secondly, as mentioned in a previous post, take the grips off and look for an etched signature.
    brother i bought my sig from DAAD in zamzama, bought it for 215 i think, it was a year back...i cant take off grips cause its e2 model...now this clone has me worried.

Enthusiast
    Adnan at DAAD is considered quite reliable. However, if you have any doubts at all, just swing the pistol by any other dealer for verification. Btw, 215 was a good price

Quote Originally Posted by Txshooter View Post
    Adnan at DAAD is considered quite reliable. However, if you have any doubts at all, just swing the pistol by any other dealer for verification. Btw, 215 was a good price
    In .223 rifles. Lets just say I would not say that with any degree of reliability.

do you have any website?