Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: moon star arms company peshawar

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    Are the cl9 power associated with firearms industry or chemical industry. Or say prohibited item ?
    Cant understand why transporters refused?
    They transport everything, so why not cl9 power seats.
    Tats how it is while transporting any thing from Peshawar... daewoo guys refused that they dont transport any kind of car spare parts n so did others..

Enthusiast
    yup man after the "CHASKA" you can hang on wall as well :P
    Pakistan Zindabad.......

i am very hurt to c that some people are strange views about our company, our product are life time gurantted and still no any complaine are recieve about our product . our product can b recognize by remove the grip from the pistols and c the name of islam ud din in signature type if these signature shown its mean these product are company . in every item our company name and islam ud din name are shown in secret places which we shown to our custumers .. thanks to watching our videos any assitance just mail us at saifiemail@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by saifiemail View Post
    i am very hurt to c that some people are strange views about our company, our product are life time gurantted and still no any complaine are recieve about our product . our product can b recognize by remove the grip from the pistols and c the name of islam ud din in signature type if these signature shown its mean these product are company . in every item our company name and islam ud din name are shown in secret places which we shown to our custumers .. thanks to watching our videos any assitance just mail us at saifiemail@gmail.com
    Brother. Do you have representative in Karachi. If so who and contact number etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by ak1966 View Post
    Saw this video on youtube ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQDv...e7RVAAAAAAAADA
    Looks like they have a nice setup there.
    Does anyone have any experience of what their 92fs/M9 are like and are they exact copies , would parts be interchangeable with an original italian version. I am wonderdering if they sell parts.
    yes all parts are interchangeble. now all works are doing through cnc machines.

yes if some custumer contact us directly we can arrange them .

moon star arms company is the top 1st company in arms field. cause we make the garanted product through highly advance cnc machines. islam ud din is the brand name in arms company. our product can be recognition by some specific places remove the grip and c the name of islam ud din. its because some people sale our product on islam ud din name so our product can be recongise by same places thanks
    saifiemail@gmail.com

Are you doing engraving etc also ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    moon star arms company is the top 1st company in arms field. cause we make the garanted product through highly advance cnc machines. islam ud din is the brand name in arms company. our product can be recognition by some specific places remove the grip and c the name of islam ud din. its because some people sale our product on islam ud din name so our product can be recongise by same places thanks
    saifiemail@gmail.com
    Saifimail Bhai. Please dont mind but I did buy a Moonstar arms company semi auto from the Moonstar Outlet in Karachi. Unfortunately the extractor did not work well and later the firing pin broke.

I think Moonstar berreta clones are amonst the best looking clones in the market. This is why I went to your outlet in lucky star karachi to get them. However the people there, themselves told me to get a forign brand because local guns should not be trusted for self defense.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

my dear its ok but i inform you and all our costomers that we have no any shop in karachi or others city
    i knew that in karchi shop are same in our company name but we dont know him

and our company pistols are reliable and every day our staff hard working to don so well
    and inform you and i request you that say your friend whose there and told them that we have no any shop in karachin or others city

cell 03009000093

yes engraving too

my dear its ok but i inform you and all our costomers that we have no any shop in karachi or others city

and our company pistols are reliable and every day our staff hard working to don so well
    and inform you and i request you that say your friend whose there and told them that we have no any shop in karachin or others city

cell 03009000093
    Fine saifee bhai.. Thanks for taking the time to interect with us. But if we cant buy moon star products from the moonstar outlet in Karachi..Where can we get them?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

We would love to order custom made products from u.. However without an outlet or shop we dont know how to do so?

thanks for the sharing kind information...

cell 03009000093
    Dear Brother .

Where i get your original product in Karachi ??

could you tell me what is the price of zingana F and Stoger Couager pak made 9mm and s& W Sigma

cell 03009000093
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,
    Please tell us more about your company , do you guys got any website ?

@ saifiemail bro can i email you for my requirement of baretta model .30 bore pistol of 14+ round capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We would love to order custom made products from u.. However without an outlet or shop we dont know how to do so?
    can products be delivered??? will the transaction be done through a dealer... i am also interested in custom made products.. do let us know if this is possible for your customers in Karachi
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one - Lenin

same is my inquiry brother..... regards.

its saying to all whoz see this post that please don not purchase those pistol which have no any hammer. like in glock. smith and wesson in copy . because in copy the whithout hammer are failed of even company. only used those pistols which have best restult hammer . thanks