Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: moon star arms company peshawar

Ok guys apparently these guys have a FB (Facebook) profile by the name of Moonstar arms. I inboxed the profile as i wanted to get the price of their Fs92 and their Zigana. Also where i could buy them from or see them. The guy replied to me saying that moonstar arms does not have any outlet other then the company itself. They don't stock their weapons with any dealers or other entity. If you want their firearm you need to contact them directly and they will make necessary arrangement for you or you could visit the Moonstar arms company itself in peshawar and buy directly from them. Any other person or dealer selling weapons using their name are probably fake weapons of low quality.

Further more i asked him what is the reliability rate of their weapons and he answered that so far we have tested our weapons for 7000 shots and they worked perfectly.

Thought i'd share this with you guys might be helpful.

Don't buy from them their quality is not good

I always wanted a Moonstar Glock.......
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    I always wanted a Moonstar Glock.......
    Wont a monster Glock do?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Been to their factory a few times now. They stopped Glock clones production and recalled the ones they had sold because they couldn't resolve the striker fired functionality and polymer frame issues.

Other products such as Zigana and 92fs clones are decent quality. Sig P226 clones are fine when it comes to slide and frame but other parts such as sites, safety, trigger, firing pin etc need work. 92fs clones are the ones they produce and sell the most.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

So between a B&B TT33 and a moonstar betty. Which one would u recommend?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Moonstar betty has been around a long time now and they export a variant of it too. Slide to frame fit is good and it doesnt have that sticking/friction point when racking the slide back a little, which usually is a give away on most betty clones.

Nickel finished is not good as even Saif admits that they haven't been able to nail it. It looks good in pictures but in person, per se, not so. Black one is fine.

If I had to choose between Moonstar betty and B&B TT, I'd go for Moonstar betty (in black).

I have already done a PT 92 from Royal arms co. It worked flawlessly.. But was too big so sold it. Now looking for a slimmer .30 bore. But I would rather do a local then a chinaman.

I guess you are after a custom TT ... I have a type 66 and wouldn't part with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    I guess you are after a custom TT ... I have a type 66 and wouldn't part with it.
    Presisely.. One that wont fall apart in my hand in real life.

Other than manual safety that B&B offer, why not get a type 66 or type 54 customised? Or a manual safety is a must for you? 300 rounds and my type 66 is going strong. I don't think it's broken in yet as racking the slide back with hammer down requires some energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    So between a B&B TT33 and a moonstar betty. Which one would u recommend?
    the B&B TT is no good (the one with the manual safety, havent seen the other one)
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

I have visited Moon Star Arms twice, and checked the hardware they make, the quality and finishing of 92sf, Zingana sports and P226 is good, I bought a zingana sports and a 5 shot shotgun from them. I never tried them as I am living outside Pakistan. it was nice dealing with them especially saif Bhai.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pardesi90 View Post
    I have visited Moon Star Arms twice, and checked the hardware they make, the quality and finishing of 92sf, Zingana sports and P226 is good, I bought a zingana sports and a 5 shot shotgun from them. I never tried them as I am living outside Pakistan. it was nice dealing with them especially saif Bhai.
    AOL to all brother

Is any shop or frenchize of moon star company in karachi because I live in karachi. I love moon star product