Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: moon star arms company peshawar

moon star arms company peshawar

Saw this video on youtube ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQDv...e7RVAAAAAAAADA
    Looks like they have a nice setup there.
    Does anyone have any experience of what their 92fs/M9 are like and are they exact copies , would parts be interchangeable with an original italian version. I am wonderdering if they sell parts.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I purchased their Voltro semi shotgun from their factory outlet in Karachi... Its firing pin broke.. though to be fair I was using sunshine brand ammo
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Their 92FS copy is not reliable, it jams very often, looks good though, shiny chrome and all, but looks can be deceiving...

I talked bout it to their factory outlet people. When I told him that i wanted it strictly for SD he was quite candid about the fact that i should not go for local stuff. Nice chap.. I took his advice an did'nt buy anything from him.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Disappointing to hear that quality maybe substandard but credit to their sales staff for being so honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I talked bout it to their factory outlet people. When I told him that i wanted it strictly for SD he was quite candid about the fact that i should not go for local stuff. Nice chap.. I took his advice an did'nt buy anything from him.
    Well if u go to any local gun dealer .. u ll get the same responce :P

I really admire his honesty but seriously how on earth does he make any money if he keeps sending away his customers?? :O

Enthusiast
    yup i agree with ED.
    Pakistan Zindabad.......

Quote Originally Posted by alinazier View Post
    yup i agree with ED.
    he ll say if u need for SD/HD leave it.. waisay he chaskay k laiy chaiy take it... coz prices are low

I wish they would make something that would last even a few hundred rounds. Paisa vasool

I wish they would make something that would last even a few hundred rounds. Paisa vasool
    ED it will last 500 to 600 rounds

Sooo I have a choice b/w Khyber Arms Co and Moonstar. Which one should be better b/w them?

Sooo I have a choice b/w Khyber Arms Co and Moonstar. Which one should be better b/w them?
    visit peshawar i ll arange much better clones at half the price from ur location..

Cant purchase outside the province on a Sindh licence even if its converted to all pak

Hence my question

Cant purchase outside the province on a Sindh licence even if its converted to all pak

Hence my question
    local clones quality differ piece to piece... just chk before purchase.. proffered test fire couple of mags..

Hence my question
    Ask brother Khan381 to arrange from there and same dealer can send it to a local dealer in Karachi. Most of the Karachi dealer purchase from Peshawar dealers so Peshawar dealer can send specific thing to their Karachi dealer but you have to make direct deal with Peshawar dealer for price and he will only charge transportation to Karachi only around Rs2000

that sounds quite reasonable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asif Ali View Post
    Ask brother Khan381 to arrange from there and same dealer can send it to a local dealer in Karachi. Most of the Karachi dealer purchase from Peshawar dealers so Peshawar dealer can send specific thing to their Karachi dealer but you have to make direct deal with Peshawar dealer for price and he will only charge transportation to Karachi only around Rs2000

If its 2000 for transportation then i think ED will be getting alot of stuff from Pesh hehehe... but i dont think so its 2000.. few days back a friends friend in lahore asked for Honda CL 9 power seats from Peshawar as its price was around 40k at lahore, purchased here around 15k... but transportation was hell hecdache as no transporter was willing to transport..

Actualy I drove to peshawar once. It was fun. bought a lot of fun stuff as well from Karkhano Bazaar. courtesy Brothers Ka-Khan & Ilyas

Quote Originally Posted by Khan381 View Post
    If its 2000 for transportation then i think ED will be getting alot of stuff from Pesh hehehe... but i dont think so its 2000.. few days back a friends friend in lahore asked for Honda CL 9 power seats from Peshawar as its price was around 40k at lahore, purchased here around 15k... but transportation was hell hecdache as no transporter was willing to transport..
    Are the cl9 power associated with firearms industry or chemical industry. Or say prohibited item ?
    Cant understand why transporters refused?
    They transport everything, so why not cl9 power seats.
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))