Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Clean Pistols (Video Tutorial in Urdu)

Blog Entries

How to Clean Pistols (Video Tutorial in Urdu)

Salams, I did a how to clean pistols thread a year or so back with pictures. Although our forum is an English language forum, we get a lot of visitor friends whose command of the English language is not that proficient, so at their request I've made a video in Urdu on how to clean handguns.

Please note the following:

1). The video is in no way professionally made nor in presentation style. I was in hurry, had guns to clean and just got the camera rolling. It is a casual video intended to make the viewer feel they are in the same room.

2). You'll notice some minor errors in speech (Muzzle end/breech end/tacops/tac sport mixup's) as I was more engrossed in cleaning than talking.

3). The video is about 40 mins long as I cleaned 3 different handguns together.

Hope you guys find it useful.

Regards,

Blog Entries
    Since the PakGuns community is a group effort to better educate us all, I would appreciate if experienced members could post similar videos for Shotgun / Rifle cleaning.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Nice Abbas bro please tell about TT and Glock how to dissamble them.

very nicely done Abbas bhai
    It is always man behind the machine

Abbas Sir, thank you so much for your help. special thanks for your time, you took to make this video for us. very nicely done and explained.
    regards,

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Nice Abbas bro please tell about TT and Glock how to dissamble them.
    I might be able to do a Glock vid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by American Lockpicker View Post
    I might be able to do a Glock vid.
    If you d be kind enough. that would help a lot.
    Thanks,
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

Very much needed, thankyou Abbas Bhai.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

a timely and most welcome initiative

Surely It will serve the purpose it's meant for

Blog Entries
    @Ajmal Virk, Bilal, Ali Khan, Ameer, gun enthusaist, hskiani Thank you.

@Amercian Lockpicker Looking forward to it.

@Ajmal Anthrax did a video about TT disassembly a year or so back, it's quite good. I'll just attach a link below.

Member Emeritus
    Very nice tutorial.. thanks for sharing Chief.

I made a Glock vid yesterday but it had no sound(webcam mic must be broke or something...) so I'm waiting to have a friend film it with his Sony handycam.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Salams, I did a how to clean pistols thread a year or so back with pictures. Although our forum is an English language forum, we get a lot of visitor friends whose command of the English language is not that proficient, so at their request I've made a video in Urdu on how to clean handguns.

Please note the following:

1). The video is in no way professionally made nor in presentation style. I was in hurry, had guns to clean and just got the camera rolling. It is a casual video intended to make the viewer feel they are in the same room.

2). You'll notice some minor errors in speech (Muzzle end/breech end/tacops/tac sport mixup's) as I was more engrossed in cleaning than talking.

3). The video is about 40 mins long as I cleaned 3 different handguns together.

Hope you guys find it useful.

Regards,

Dear Chief, Magnificent effort Sir. The beauty of this video is you being so natural. Thank you very much for knowledge share. Great work.

Enthusiast
    nice dear Abbas
    Pakistan Zindabad.......

Salaams Chief! Hope you n your family are doing well. This is one nice video and personally loved the brushes you use, gonna get a few myself soon.
    One thing that troubles me a lot after gun cleaning is the smell of all these solvents, LCP etc, which doesn't get off your hands very easily and one needs to wash them so many times. Personally tried using latex gloves as well, but didn't find them convenient during the cleaning process. Would really appreciate if experienced members share any nice tips for taking care of this problem.
    Regards!

Blog Entries
    @Aquarius, Huntsman, AliNazier Thank you for the kind comments. I overlooked this thread.

@Ilyas Wsalams ! Always a pleasure to see your nick and avatar. I've come to like the smell of Hoppes No:9. Women have Channel No 10 and we have Hoppess No 9

very informative video.
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

Such an important information and there is less brain storming being done. i guess, most of the members don't do this by themselves.

Sirs, I watched the video thrice before and once again today which provoked me to do the same with my gun too. What an activity, it gives you a new energy every time you do that. Being an amateur, to better understand the gun cleaning process further, I have few humble questions :

One, as Abbbas Bhai said "even if you fire one round, 500 or 1000, the gun should be cleaned afterwards", so how often this stripping should be done?
    Second, since the firing pin and the firing pin springs, both are in a concealed chamber, how to service/lubricate this mechanism?
    Third, how to clean/lubricate the trigger as well as ejection mechanism, and how often it can/would be done?
    Fourth, what if the gun is not fired at all after the previous servicing, does it need the same servicing after being kept idle, if yes, how often?
    Fifth, are there any harms involved due to striping or it is as simple as we take bath after removing our cloths and then put them on, no damages
    Sixth, even if all parts assembled properly, can the gun malfunction even then, just due to the striping and cleaning exercise (As according to a friend)?
    Seventh, again according to the same friend, this should only be done by a gunsmith, what you say?
    Eighth, after this energizing work (for both the gun and the enthusiast), how to test the gun if it is working fine, when you don't have a choice to go to the range or can't even shoot a bullet instantly? Is testing after service is a must, or you just can be confident that it will work fine and no malfunctions will occur?
    Ninth, if there could be any malfunctions due to striping only, what could be these as regarding SD, this means life?

Enthusiast
    Great video, excellent info