Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Clean Pistols (Video Tutorial in Urdu)

Unable to locate the link to the video. Can anybody type the URL

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Since the PakGuns community is a group effort to better educate us all, I would appreciate if experienced members could post similar videos for Shotgun / Rifle cleaning.
    saw the clip thanks. Went on search year ago in pindi/islamabad but unable to find the products of hoppes/brunox/ballistol. Are there any shops in lahore/peshawar from where they would be available.
    Also searched on online sales sites and hoppes was available but at prices above 2000, 3000. I think i saw prices in range of 500 to 700 for hoppes here in this forum

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    saw the clip thanks. Went on search year ago in pindi/islamabad but unable to find the products of hoppes/brunox/ballistol. Are there any shops in lahore/peshawar from where they would be available.
    Also searched on online sales sites and hoppes was available but at prices above 2000, 3000. I think i saw prices in range of 500 to 700 for hoppes here in this forum
    You can make PG's gun cleaning solvent and lubricant by yourself at home and it will work better than Hoppe's

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    you can find hoppes products at The Hunting Alley. They are located in phase 8, Bahria Town, Rawalapindi. Although they r expensive too
    https://www.thehuntingalley.com/coll...uipment?page=1
    To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men