Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caracal F vs Glock 17 showdown

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir View Post
    I will just say glock is a glock and no comparision. It is a time tested weapon and outclasses other guns and reliability and versatility.

@ Dr Zakir + 11111111 ............ :-)
    یقئنا قوت نشان بازی میں ھے

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doc pistol View Post
    kindly there should be no delay in posting the results, pics and video. we all are sitting with our teeth clenched. fingers crossed for our baby caracal.
    Baby caracal LOL!

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir View Post
    I will just say glock is a glock and no comparision. It is a time tested weapon and outclasses other guns and reliability and versatility.
    With Dr Zakir. The Glock is a class into itself.
    JU

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    You undoubtedly are a very PAK gunner sir ji; are we being honored tomorrow? will be a real treat to have you among us.
    Denovo my appologies I am doing a little service and I have been asked to report back. Will see you some other time brother.
    JU

Enthusiast
    Wow finally there will be no protest "caracal is better than a glock" lolz

@Dr Zakir'

Agreed Sir, Caracal cannot surpass the Glock except for the budget factor in Pakistan. This show must tell us, how close Caracal can get to Glock.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Blog Entries
    Count down starts for show ! waiting for results.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    @Dr Zakir'

Agreed Sir, Caracal cannot surpass the Glock except for the budget factor in Pakistan. This show must tell us, how close Caracal can get to Glock.
    Exactly. How close can Caracal get to the Glock, that's the question.

A 10-15% reduced score by the Caracal will still justify the enormous difference, budget-wise, about 300%. Everything is relative.

Especially when considering that in SD terms, these marginal accuracy differences mean nothing at all.

What counts is reliability and reasonable hits. If that's there with the Caracal, in spite of any marginal score difference, then it's basically a close encounter.

Great initiative Denovo bro, what a show down. May the better one win, whichever.

Looking forward with fingers crossed for the better gun (and shooter, course). I'd just suggest using 115 grainers SB.

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 19-05-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Exactly. How close can Caracal get to the Glock, that's the question.

A 10-15% reduced score by the Caracal will still justify the enormous difference, budget-wise, about 300%. Everything is relative.

Especially when considering that in SD terms, these marginal accuracy differences mean nothing at all.

What counts is reliability and reasonable hits. If that's there with the Caracal, in spite of any marginal score difference, then it's basically a close encounter.

Great initiative Denovo bro, what a show down. May the better one win, whichever.

Looking forward with fingers crossed for the better gun (and shooter, course). I'd just suggest using 115 grainers SB.

Regards.
    Agreed completelly.Reliability is what will matter alot.I hope more then 10 or 15 shots are fired.
    But am still glad and greatfull that people took time out for this comparison.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by HEllAngel View Post
    Wow finally there will be no protest "caracal is better than a glock" lolz
    Optimism redefined.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    Agreed completelly.Reliability is what will matter alot.I hope more then 10 or 15 shots are fired.
    But am still glad and greatfull that people took time out for this comparison.
    reliability is no question at all. according to 1000round test of caracal done by some seniors and comparison with glock which needs cleaning after every few rounds, reliability of caracal is tested and proven. there are vids on net also.
    this test is about accuracy and a close comparison of how both guns behave in user's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter60 View Post
    With Dr Zakir. The Glock is a class into itself.
    Wow the result is out even before the test..:-) Well Glock is such a beauty, what else we can expect from it. But looking forward to see Pakgunners evaluating it with a solid contender. Best of luck to both The Guns and The Shooters.
    If Guns cause crime, mine must be defective.

Quote Originally Posted by doc pistol View Post
    reliability is no question at all. according to 1000round test of caracal done by some seniors and comparison with glock which needs cleaning after every few rounds, reliability of caracal is tested and proven. there are vids on net also.
    this test is about accuracy and a close comparison of how both guns behave in user's hand.
    Indeed the Caracal is very reliable as it has been passed by even the worlds toughest German tests which have passed very few handguns.But the last time when the Caracal was against the scorpion......well we all know how well that went
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Blog Entries
    Indeed the Caracal is very reliable as it has been passed by even the worlds toughest German tests which have passed very few handguns.But the last time when the Caracal was against the scorpion......well we all know how well that went
    Come on Nazim bro, you want me to post a couple of links with Glock FTF's? Just "google" it up with the right key-words and you'll find dozens of such examples.

The eve today will prove to you that Ameer's 2 dud fires were isolated incidences.

Let me just say I mentioned reasonable hits along with reliability. Otherwise, Caracal reliability by itself has been proven since long, really not any question as such.

@GF bro..................You probably have missed Abbas Sahibs 1100 rds torture test. Today is about hits only, yet I agree with you to some extent that the test will still be inconclusive, since what matters the most here in our country - more than a marginal accuracy difference between these two - the hard cash involved and value-for-money quotient. The Glock will be an underdog here with this respect, the Caracal having the better odds to deliver with these respects.

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 19-05-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Bro AK47 agreed.
    One more point as far as my experience, i bought one of my G19 from Tayabbailly in 2009 for 220k and just sold it back to him for 280k two weeks ago. One of my buddy bought his C at 108k in Jan 11 and now value is around 60k i guess for used. Agree market trends do change but i dont think i need a calculator to figure this out. Please don't argue Glocks are 300k here for a $500 gun. It is what it is, in USA a hand knitted carpet is $$$$ compared to far less here. As far as quality is concerned please guys there is no comparison. Please stop it and don't try to convice us yet alone yourself(general no towards any one person). So enjoy all the test you want for gigs.

regards

Come on Nazim bro, you want me to post a couple of links with Glock FTF's? Just "google" it up with the right key-words and you'll find dozens of such examples.

The eve today will prove to you that Ameer's 2 dud fires were isolated incidences.

Let me just say I mentioned reasonable hits along with reliability. Otherwise, Caracal reliability by itself has been proven since long, really not any question as such.

@GF bro..................You probably have missed Abbas Sahibs 1100 rds torture test. Today is about hits only, yet I agree with you to some extent that the test will still be inconclusive, since what matters the most here in our country - more than a marginal accuracy difference between these two - the hard cash involved and value-for-money quotient. The Glock will be an underdog here with this respect, the Caracal having the better odds to deliver with these respects.

Regards.
    @Ak47 Bro i agree with you in everyway,I am sure there are alot of CZ 999`s out there that can misfire or jam.weapons do misfire its natural.But it was a really ugly surprise.In all honesty i had carried a TT for about 10 years and it has never misfired or jammed once.But sir i am an ameteur and will trust the opinion of more seasoned people like yourself.I look forward to seeing more videos of the Caracal and had enjoyed the videos you had made as well.
    Thank you.
    *MAGAR*

Blog Entries
    GF bro, a Glock will remain the choice for the affluent customer who can afford 350K's. For him, Caracal matters nothing, regardless of it's quality/merits.

Caracal on the other hand will remain the perefect choice for anyone seeking a light weight, polymer, Safe Action handgun with good genetic background/quality, and who cannot afford 350K's. For him Glock's merits/quality matters nothing too.

Let's get the facts straight.

Regards.

GF bro, a Glock will remain the choice for the affluent customer who can afford 350K's. For him, Caracal matters nothing, regardless of it's quality/merits.

Caracal on the other hand will remain the perefect choice for anyone seeking a light weight, polymer, Safe Action handgun with good genetic background/quality, and who cannot afford 350K's. For him Glock's merits/quality matters nothing too.

Let's get the facts straight.

Regards.
    Very well said i couldnt agree more.How many people are out there who can afford a 300k handgun?The caracal has just been out and everyone is buying them and getting good value.The price wont go below 65K IMHO when it first came out it was a bit expensive but that happens to all knew things out there.
    *MAGAR*

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Very well said i couldnt agree more.How many people are out there who can afford a 300k handgun?The caracal has just been out and everyone is buying them and getting good value.The price wont go below 65K IMHO when it first came out it was a bit expensive but that happens to all knew things out there.
    Just a handful...

Blog Entries
    Stop it guys; we have no intention to go at each other's choices. Its just a plain simple fun event.
    I dont think even 100 wins in such matches of Caracal over Glock will have a bleakest effect of Glock's market price or mind set of Glock lovers; cant say how a Caracal win will effect its market price though
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.