Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ask The Yank

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    here we can buy m16A4 burst mode and military M9 beretta, on the other hand they dont give them to the public. CQA was for 100k in 2013. later imports stopped and things got messedup.
    But you wonn,t to able to buy a a4 cheap.

The last civilian legal auto was made May 18, 1986. I bought two SMGs in Dec 17. One was $14,000, one was $5,000. The dealer still has them in his vault, awaiting the lengthy approval from the feds.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

I did a thread here on "The Seething Morass of US PB Law."
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post

Glock kit with tools to complete it.
    Do such kits also fall under ITAR regulations even though they are not considered firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    But you wonn,t to able to buy a a4 cheap.
    a4 was quoted Rs 400k almost in mint condition. full autos in u.s are very expensive.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    Do such kits also fall under ITAR regulations even though they are not considered firearms?
    Here's where the law gets stupid. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives of the Dept of Justice (you know, if they get jurisdiction over strippers too I might put in a resume ;-) ) says this is not a firearm, Dept of State says it is a "Firearm component" under International Traffic in Arms Regulations. It can't be exported.

I literally cannot show the instruction manual for an AR-15 to a Canadian national, even though they also have AR-15s in Canada. It's firearm related information.

Without assigning blame, all this expansion happened when a certain member of the Clinton family was Sec State.

This also affects my wife's IT job with a defense contractor--it's a federal crime for foreign nationals to even view certain schematics without written clearance. They can only be emailed to very specific addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Here's where the law gets stupid. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives of the Dept of Justice (you know, if they get jurisdiction over strippers too I might put in a resume ;-) ) says this is not a firearm, Dept of State says it is a "Firearm component" under International Traffic in Arms Regulations. It can't be exported.

I literally cannot show the instruction manual for an AR-15 to a Canadian national, even though they also have AR-15s in Canada. It's firearm related information.

Without assigning blame, all this expansion happened when a certain member of the Clinton family was Sec State.

This also affects my wife's IT job with a defense contractor--it's a federal crime for foreign nationals to even view certain schematics without written clearance. They can only be emailed to very specific addresses.
    We've already been waiting for over half a decade for weapon imports to be allowed at our end. Here's hoping that by the time they are allowed we also have some country in the world with high quality manufacturing willing to export all types of small arms to us. R3B3l my western brothers and free yourselves.And do not report me to NSA while you are at it.