Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Pistol is illegal without licence.

Member Extraordinaire
    Why do u think it is being sold without license not only by arms dealers but it is available also at ordinary shops

Lord of War
    The flicker knives are also available in the market.
    It is just like, that one cannot drive a motorbike without side mirrors (its a challanable offence) and we hardly find a motorbike with mirrors. The ChingChee (Motor Cycle Rickshaw) can carry 8-9 persons but their registrations allows only 2 (as all motorcycle rickshaws are registered as motorcycle).
    So, these are breach of law rather lacuna in law implementation. Just enjoy the freedom (Alas)
    Dr. Awan

What the heck did I just read???? I brought a Walther CP88 all the way from UK to here in my luggage (informing UK customs and the airline too of course), you are telling me that it was illegal... our laws are such a joke...!!

In karachi market they are in stock and dealer are selling then without licence

Thanks for sharing
    Sajawal Khan An Islooite

Enthusiast
    It seems that some folks in the airgunning community hav taken it upon themselves to cry wolf, from time to time. Whether it be airpistols or licences for shooting household pests. What's next? Let me guess, is it legal to load a pellet with your left hand? Chill out, lads. If you have the time to think of doomsday scenarios, put that time to some constructive use, or sooner or later, a psychologist somewhere, will be getting rich at your expense. And the money you spend there could be better spent on buying another airgun!

Cheers and happy shooting!