Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1520

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Precisely... the answer not only I was gona give but I am sure most of us would have. Beside that there is no other imported options under 70K yet anyway except the old school antiques like .32 Lama & Stars or Chinese TT's (.30) etc which I am sure SBZR won't be too keen on considering nor I'd advise in comparison with the CF....
    Exactly bro thats the only good option in low budget for a brand new gun i did't suggest TT because it's a very old design with no safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    also the norince np22/np34 and if u like a .30 cal round the norinco px3 , more rugged and sturdy than the cf98 and are sig based clones. they are just marginally above ur budget if 70k .
    Np22 and np 34 are good options because it's based on on p226 design,I have been using sig p226 for almost 22 year and I love it but I wouldn't suggest the px3 it has a very large grip uncomfortable for most of people,I bought it when I was first imported for 42k but later on sold it.

Price of CQ-A 5.56 rifle in Karachi?
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Price of CQ-A 5.56 rifle in Karachi?
    Dear,
    Qaim Khani

Lord of War
    VEPR .308 IN 27/28 INCH, SEMI AUTO (5 SHOT) WITH BOX MAG. has arrived in Import... HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST.
    or for the general discussion, "One of the dealer is asking 480K", is it a fair price... 28in is with muzzel break.

Link is given below only for discription (configuration is the same):
    https://atlanticfirearms.com/vepr-308-rifle-27-barrel

Senior members specially POF .308 sporter users are requested for their view point.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    VEPR .308 IN 27/28 INCH, SEMI AUTO (5 SHOT) WITH BOX MAG. has arrived in Import... HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST.
    or for the general discussion, "One of the dealer is asking 480K", is it a fair price... 28in is with muzzel break.

Link is given below only for discription (configuration is the same):
    https://atlanticfirearms.com/vepr-308-rifle-27-barrel

Senior members specially POF .308 sporter users are requested for their view point.
    I think it should be around 250k, price might come down once it is available in market. First batches of every firearm go for a higher price and then 30-40% price reduction happens. I'd urge everyone to avoid panic buying.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Hi all

Want to know all Pakistan licence conversion cost. I have Nadra computerised Sindh license 9mm and 12 gage calibres.

Thanks

Have been quoted a glock 26 - 9mm slightly used (condition looked brand new) 3rd or 2nd generation. Ask price is PKR 250K by a Karachi dealer.

Is it a good deal?

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    Have been quoted a glock 26 - 9mm slightly used (condition looked brand new) 3rd or 2nd generation. Ask price is PKR 250K by a Karachi dealer.

Is it a good deal?
    Rs.260 to 270 is the price of NIB G19 MOS/without MOS (U.S made) and Rs.340k (Max) for Austria made Glocks in Peshawar with a litlle flucutation in price of G26. Gen 4 cost a little (10-20k) less. So, there is no justification for higher prices of old generations in a big city e.g. Karachi. don't know how they manupulate the prices. And above all, a year has passed since the opening of imports.

Is it a good deal?
    Bad deal, just put in 20 k more and buy a gen 5 nib

Thanks for the help brother...

Rs.260 to 270 is the price of NIB G19 MOS/without MOS (U.S made) and Rs.340k (Max) for Austria made Glocks in Peshawar with a litlle flucutation in price of G26. Gen 4 cost a little (10-20k) less. So, there is no justification for higher prices of old generations in a big city e.g. Karachi. don't know how they manupulate the prices. And above all, a year has passed since the opening of imports.

Aoa looking to purchase a G19 MOS, been quoted 280k from dealer (Haider Arms) in Peshawar. Want it in khi, so is the price ok, is dealer legit, any one in khi with similar priced G19. TIA

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar

Is it a good deal?
    In a nutshell. No...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Purdey View Post
    Aoa looking to purchase a G19 MOS, been quoted 280k from dealer (Haider Arms) in Peshawar. Want it in khi, so is the price ok, is dealer legit, any one in khi with similar priced G19. TIA
    Khi prices are on the higher side. However, long experience has taught me that going to Peshawar to buy stuff is more expensive. ANd sending money to get something is a gamble. I was lucky enough to get my money back since the product never made it here. But for that I had to go there.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Khi prices are on the higher side. However, long experience has taught me that going to Peshawar to buy stuff is more expensive. ANd sending money to get something is a gamble. I was lucky enough to get my money back since the product never made it here. But for that I had to go there.
    Thx ED so who would u suggest I visit here, Scopes n Barrels are overpriced, Azeem's n DaaD didn't have

Lord of War
    Thx ED so who would u suggest I visit here, Scopes n Barrels are overpriced, Azeem's n DaaD didn't have
    Stuff (all firearms) with, of Scopes n Barrels are super expensive. They quoted 900k for Styer Aug. and the pistols are sold @ almost double price compared to Peshawar.

I have been to Scopes and Barrels. THey claim they are wholesalers, but their prices don't seem to reflect that fact, I am afraid.

A dealer I know has a shipment coming in this week. I will ask him the price of a Gen 5 19 MOS. But I don't expect anything below 300k.

Haider Arms is a legit dealer with authentic firearms however its always better to buy in person. However you may ask them to see if they have an option of transporting to khi
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Stuff (all firearms) with, of Scopes n Barrels are super expensive. They quoted 900k for Styer Aug. and the pistols are sold @ almost double price compared to Peshawar.
    He is tryna fool people with his Youtube Publicity tactics and have even launched their own app. Sometimes put the so called special occassion sales on. All a load of sh...t, just selling tactics

Hello, every one I am new to this forum, I purchased my first pistol in 2010, now I am looking for a rifle and pistol, I am interested in Glock 17 gen ( Austria) and Taurus T4 (M4 shape), the price I got for Glock in 270 from one dealer in Peshawar while rest are quoting 300 + the same pistol and rifle around 300, can you please guide me what should I do thanks. ( I belongs to Karachi)