Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1505

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    on which licence ?
    on .223 bolt action .....actually NPB rifle

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Saiga 5.56 is 190k at badrudin. 01 10-rds and 01 30-rd mag included.
    It is available in small and standard version.
    Folding solid Stock
    fezan bhai ,is it .223 or actual 5.56x45 ?? and any news on nato green tip price

Quote Originally Posted by But why View Post
    fezan bhai ,is it .223 or actual 5.56x45 ?? and any news on nato green tip price
    It is stamped as .223rem which fulfills legal requirement.
    .223 is same thing as 5.56x45. First is civilian caliber and later is military.
    I think nato green tips are 30-35 in kpk, 40-50 in pindi, 50-60 in Lahore and 60+ in Karachi these days
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

on .223 bolt action .....actually NPB rifle
    All semiauto/bolt action rifles comes under NPB category, unless it's a military caliber.

first we need to have an NPB rifle licence.

then we can think of PB AND NPB options
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Yeah that is also true. Try your luck at DC office Islamabad. If you get their NPB licence , it will be a real JackPot. You can buy anything on that licence nowadays

Except autos and military calibers

Yeah that is also true. Try your luck at DC office Islamabad. If you get their NPB licence , it will be a real JackPot. You can buy anything on that licence nowadays

Except autos and military calibers

are they issueing licences for NPB rifle and all pakistan ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I think nato green tips are 30-35 in kpk, 40-50 in pindi, 50-60 in Lahore and 60+ in Karachi these days
    75+ to be precise.....
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I have no experience of it but uncles on you tube say " you can fire a .223 cartridge in a 5.56x45 gun but you should never fire a 5.56x45 cartridge from a .223 barrel " ................................ any personal experience about this ??????

I have no experience of it but uncles on you tube say " you can fire a .223 cartridge in a 5.56x45 gun but you should never fire a 5.56x45 cartridge from a .223 barrel " ................................ any personal experience about this ??????
    I just want to share not for argument in middle of 80,s one officer from UAE army he had bolt action hunting rifle I don't remember the make either Remington or some other brand its butt was long one starting from middle of the barrel, I asked him what caliber it is he told me he can use cal.222.223.and cal 5.56 , I asked him what is the right chamber it is, he said these ammunition mentioned in its cataloge
    Last edited by alabidshah; 29-09-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Well uncles on you tube are right you should never shoot 5.56 into .223 rifle It's dangerous but Fezan is right here Saiga MK223 is stamped as .223 due to legal requirement . Saiga make .223 in hunting configuration .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    I just want to share not for argument in middle of 80,s one officer from UAE army he had bolt action hunting rifle I don't remember the make either Remington or some other brand its butt was long one starting from middle of the barrel, I asked him what caliber it is he told me he can use cal.222.223.and cal 5.56 , I asked him what is the right chamber it is, he said these ammunition mentioned in its cataloge
    Yes sir 5.56 barrel will easily shoot .223 all day long but I am not sure about .222 Remington .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

It will cost you between 85-100k. Depends upon the location from where you are buying.

thank u very much fezan bro, i wanted to get it from peshawar. what about caracal F? is that a good handgun or not worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by hurr View Post
    thank u very much fezan bro, i wanted to get it from peshawar. what about caracal F? is that a good handgun or not worth it?
    I have used Caracal F series for 3yrs but not faced any problem except its below back, but its reputation not good in Pakistan as few years before their early model bust.

@ abidalishah

On Thursday, I was at Al-Sayyad hunting store in Deira, Dubai to purchase premium binoculars (my third Steiner, definite fight with wife expected !). Any way, they have the most extensive range of air rifles I have ever seen in any one store. I am not interested in airguns, but the sales persons told me that sale of air rifles to foreigners in UAE is now forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Yes sir 5.56 barrel will easily shoot .223 all day long but I am not sure about .222 Remington .
    5.56/.223 can Fire .222 I am sure because I have done so but not vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    @ abidalishah

On Thursday, I was at Al-Sayyad hunting store in Deira, Dubai to purchase premium binoculars (my third Steiner, definite fight with wife expected !). Any way, they have the most extensive range of air rifles I have ever seen in any one store. I am not interested in airguns, but the sales persons told me that sale of air rifles to foreigners in UAE is now forbidden.
    How is the price tag?

How is the price tag?
    Binocular 7x50 Steiner @ AED.1150/Rs.33000.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    @ abidalishah

In August I was also there to buy ear protector, I saw Gamo Hunter he told me 1800aed but it can be reduce, same thing it should be purchase by local friend , before Abu Dhabi and Sharjah airport not allow but we can slip with it from Dubai airport I think now no UAE airport allow

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    5.56/.223 can Fire .222 I am sure because I have done so but not vice versa
    Which weapon did U use?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com