Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

wow 115k very nice price. congrats

respecyed members, any idea about used CZ RAMI in good condition??
    Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Now that's a heck of a deal. Many congrats man!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hdaackda View Post
    Bro. finding a used RAMI is very difficult, but good condition should be 90K to 100K, considering that currently new is 120K

Member Extraordinaire
    Congratulation u have made a very wise decision in buying it

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Thank u bro price is bit of a secret, but since we r family so no secret its for 115
    all this because of help and support of u guys
    CANGRS brother for buying this beauty.
    REGARDS

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Thank u bro price is bit of a secret, but since we r family so no secret its for 115
    Zia bhai 115k for that beauty with all assassories is a very VERY good price indeed!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank you so much..
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Member Emeritus
    My ears can't believe it.. bro you bought a very good wheelgun for a very very good price indeed.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Let me amend that to a very very good wheel gun at a very very very good price.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Zia Saab, I know exactly from where you got this weapon from. You got a very good deal. Please let me know if you ever decide to sell it. You are lucky as I was was looking for the same thing. It's just you were there first ( right place at the right time) you beat me to it. lol. congrats!! Btw, just for my information, the M you mentioned for modification; what do you mean? Was is sent to factory for repairs? Recall? Thx

Regards

Once again thank u very much for nice complements...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Zia Saab, I know exactly from where you got this weapon from. You got a very good deal. Please let me know if you ever decide to sell it. You are lucky as I was was looking for the same thing. It's just you were there first ( right place at the right time) you beat me to it. lol. congrats!!

Regards
    Hahahahahah , i know sir that u know, my sixth sense extinct me that its u, when bhai called me, that one of my dearest customer is interested in revolver, i myself asked him that is it a grey haired smart looking guy with rimless glasses sitting in front of u (well seen ur pic at pg gtg) , he shockingly said yes, he was astonished how would i know u.. Well there i started laughing...
    He told me that he quoted u that the deal is finalised in 145k or so.. And i kept on laughing
    well he tried to give me offer but i didn't even listened it, well how much did u offered?? Lol hahahahah
    sir about this whole incident i cant control my laughter, its a good memory..
    Well sir i am sorry but no chance of selling, coz usually i don't sell my weapons, but if by chance i would be selling it, i would let u know..
    don't worry my prayers are with u, inshallah u will get better piece than mine and thats too in much more cheeper rates..
    Their is no first and seconds bro, its all the game of luck, i was their to collect my riffle, and bhai showed me this, then i asked u guys, coz i am not a revolver guy, and positive comments leads to buy..
    once again thank u so much, and i apologise that i cant pass it on to u.. Well better luck next time.. Hope this deal doesn't affect our brotherly hood relationship of helping each other at forum...
    I will keep my eyes open and let u know if find something in revolver, well give a visit to ahmad traders, seen few revolvers with them as well.
    Kind regards
    Last edited by zia raza; 15-05-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Btw, just for my information, the M you mentioned for modification; what do you mean? Was is sent to factory for repairs? Recall? Thx

Regards
    Well yes, company recalled few full frame models, 686 & later 686-1 is one of them, there was some issue of firing pin, that it blocks the cylinder, and after rectifying the issue they punch the letter "M" before model number, which shows that its modified.

How much should this Beretta 303 28' barrel cost?
    it's Mechanism is perfect but forend and stock got some scratches and dents.
    it has 4 chokes full,modified,improved cylender and cylinder choke that was bought seperately
    it also got truglo sight.

Name:  DSCN0929.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  DSCN0937.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  30.2 KB
    Name:  DSCN0939.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  62.4 KB
    Name:  DSCN0942.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  52.5 KB
    Last edited by Urika; 16-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Who will guard the guards?

between 100k to 125k is a good deal

Hahahahahah , i know sir that u know, my sixth sense extinct me that its u, when bhai called me, that one of my dearest customer is interested in revolver, i myself asked him that is it a grey haired smart looking guy with rimless glasses sitting in front of u (well seen ur pic at pg gtg) , he shockingly said yes, he was astonished how would i know u.. Well there i started laughing...
    He told me that he quoted u that the deal is finalised in 145k or so.. And i kept on laughing
    well he tried to give me offer but i didn't even listened it, well how much did u offered?? Lol hahahahah
    sir about this whole incident i cant control my laughter, its a good memory..
    Well sir i am sorry but no chance of selling, coz usually i don't sell my weapons, but if by chance i would be selling it, i would let u know..
    don't worry my prayers are with u, inshallah u will get better piece than mine and thats too in much more cheeper rates..
    Their is no first and seconds bro, its all the game of luck, i was their to collect my riffle, and bhai showed me this, then i asked u guys, coz i am not a revolver guy, and positive comments leads to buy..
    once again thank u so much, and i apologise that i cant pass it on to u.. Well better luck next time.. Hope this deal doesn't affect our brotherly hood relationship of helping each other at forum...
    I will keep my eyes open and let u know if find something in revolver, well give a visit to ahmad traders, seen few revolvers with them as well.
    Kind regards
    No apology need sir. I'm very happy for you. Yes they did say that you were a very old customer of theirs. It is indeed a very beautiful weapon. Congrats once again.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hdaackda View Post
    DAAD has a slightly used Rami in alloy frame, saw it yesterday. He was asking ~125k for it. I bought a P frame (2012 production) for ~125k yesterday from them.

Any idea guys for how much an NIB Sig P226 be these days, in Karachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulachi View Post
    DAAD has a slightly used Rami in alloy frame, saw it yesterday. He was asking ~125k for it. I bought a P frame (2012 production) for ~125k yesterday from them.
    Bro rami p is for 100k new and D is for 110k