Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sheeeshhh.. I seem to have a single tasking processor around guns. BTW i went there today to get Zaheer bhai those 7mms he wanted. Rashid bhai had dropped a Rs. 20 rupee note in the shop. Thewy want to return it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Sheeeshhh.. I seem to have a single tasking processor around guns. BTW i went there today to get Zaheer bhai those 7mms he wanted. Rashid bhai had dropped a Rs. 20 rupee note in the shop. Thewy want to return it.
    hahahaha nice its so kind of them isn't it? by the way I heard ch. adnan bro got a little disappointed today overthere while purchasing bullets.

I have to visit them anyway tomorrow, a friend of mine wants to sell his P226, and I will take it there...

Quote Originally Posted by tatur1 View Post
    Rashid sir was sitting there already with cleaning kit in shopper sitting on table. He witnessed those S&W .22 and 9mm/.22 TMC along us.
    Before you all came, we had a pretty long discussion on gun ranges and politics........
    And bot the .22 & the TMC were a piece of art....

Quote Originally Posted by RashidKM View Post
    Before you all came, we had a pretty long discussion on gun ranges and politics........
    And bot the .22 & the TMC were a piece of art....
    Indeed... only if I had that kind of money, I'd have bought the .22/9mm TMC gun right away. But alas, I have hatsan jaguar and my new caracal-f that is yet to be "cherry popped" while my cougar is sitting there for months already haven't fired single shot so far. This whole law and order bullcrap is making me depressed now.

Can any tell me what should be the price of belgium shotgun exterior hammers ???????

Tatur bro 225k for a philippine made gun is damn too high, few weks back it was only avalible with ch shabbir of ahmad traders, and the price quoted was 160k.. And now they have also increased the price... So if u really want to buy just hold on for the while, and let price bubble burst.. Its the same case as vepr12 whr 130k wortha item was selling for 230k and all of a sudden famous arms got good quantity and price was dropped at 165k, and now its been selling for 145k.. Heard that peshawar market is flooded with this item, so sooner or later, the monopoly will be dissolved,, i believe peshawar price was 125k..
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Tatur bro 225k for a philippine made gun is damn too high, few weks back it was only avalible with ch shabbir of ahmad traders, and the price quoted was 160k.. And now they have also increased the price... So if u really want to buy just hold on for the while, and let price bubble burst.. Its the same case as vepr12 whr 130k wortha item was selling for 230k and all of a sudden famous arms got good quantity and price was dropped at 165k, and now its been selling for 145k.. Heard that peshawar market is flooded with this item, so sooner or later, the monopoly will be dissolved,, i believe peshawar price was 125k..
    bro I didn't quote 225k for any gun from any dealer... but if we are talking about the dual barrel (.22TMC and 9mm) gun that fires AP (Armour-piercing) 9mm bullets (I think quoted 100 PKR a pop, image attached below) then that gun was quoted at 180k but his mood was telling me that he will let it go for 150k or so... (Im not sure if its made in Philippine because bro because each time you think you know everything, something totally new pops up hahaha)

Name:  ap_bullet.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  72.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RashidKM View Post
    I have to visit them anyway tomorrow, a friend of mine wants to sell his P226, and I will take it there...
    What is asking price for P226 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asif Ali View Post
    What is asking price for P226 ?
    Alot bro,
    he sold it for 250K.

Indeed... only if I had that kind of money, I'd have bought the .22/9mm TMC gun right away. But alas, I have hatsan jaguar and my new caracal-f that is yet to be "cherry popped" while my cougar is sitting there for months already haven't fired single shot so far. This whole law and order bullcrap is making me depressed now.
    The love for guns never ends bro.
    Just enjoy the C-F & the Cougar. Take at least 200 rounds to actually get the feel......

bro I didn't quote 225k for any gun from any dealer... but if we are talking about the dual barrel (.22TMC and 9mm) gun that fires AP (Armour-piercing) 9mm bullets (I think quoted 100 PKR a pop, image attached below) then that gun was quoted at 180k but his mood was telling me that he will let it go for 150k or so... (Im not sure if its made in Philippine because bro because each time you think you know everything, something totally new pops up hahaha)

Bro it was a Rock Island Armory (Armscor) 1911 with a Dual barrel option (9mm and .22 TCM rounds)..it was not a Philippine manufactured gun...this weapon is manufactured in USA and it's one hell of a gun.... that video which Hamza shared with us... do you remember? This gun has almost zero recoil..

Somebody who want's to dig deeper into the actual worth of the gun, below is the picture of it for reference...Name:  204008_Armscor_RIA-.22-TCM.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  65.4 KB
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Umm if I recollect armscor is a philipine brand. like Glock they may have set up their manufacturing facility in USA though. I have updated the Elahi bux thread with pics of the weapon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

you are right bro.. Armscor is a Phillipines based organisation but they started operations in US in 1985 and later acquired Rock Island which was a famous manufacturer of the M1911... and so all the Rock Island 1911s are still manufactured there but come under the ownership of Armscor...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

the only experience with Armscor is their .22 cal lr ammo and that is worst than ever since .

The TCM is made in Phillipines. The ones being sold here anyway. The prices have gone up significantly since I bought mine but I do not believe that the source has changed in tye past 8 months. Asking was 160k when it first came but I got it much cheaper. I'd say the novelty factor is probably one of the reasons why the price has been jacked up.Nice gun though...had a couple of FTFs initially but a bit of tweaking of the mags and it is one sweet gun; especially the .22 micromag. Lotsa bang for the buck...literally
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Member Extraordinaire
    Thanks rmishaq

Quote Originally Posted by rmishaq View Post
    The TCM is made in Phillipines. The ones being sold here anyway. The prices have gone up significantly since I bought mine but I do not believe that the source has changed in tye past 8 months. Asking was 160k when it first came but I got it much cheaper. I'd say the novelty factor is probably one of the reasons why the price has been jacked up.Nice gun though...had a couple of FTFs initially but a bit of tweaking of the mags and it is one sweet gun; especially the .22 micromag. Lotsa bang for the buck...literally
    +1 bro, i was just waiting for a member, who own this pistol, and who will second me... Actually the khi dealers seems to be bluffing sometime to sell their inventory, they are actually trying to creat artificial shortage, to give hyp to price... Even cant digest the prices of taurus .410 revolvers.,, from 65 to 165 just in few months...

Who is offering a .410 for 165k??? I mean who would even want to buy it for that freakin price???

Why would some1 even want to buy a revolver shottie for that matter??

Who is offering a .410 for 165k??? I mean who would even want to buy it for that freakin price???

Why would some1 even want to buy a revolver shottie for that matter??
    Ahmed traders!! Colt 357 used for 280k and .22 tcm /9mm for 250k...