Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1417

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

Can any one share the price of a NIB or slightly used Taurus PT99 in Karachi.
    Also what about the availability of Sellier & Bellot JHP rounds?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    A freind I know is selling one. Its SS and almost NIB. He was asking me the price. Since NIB in Karachi is 300k I have suggested 250k. As for SnB JHP. I saw a few at DAAD Zamzama Adnan Bhai was selling em at 300 a pop and hydroshocks at 400 a pop as of last month. Meanwhile Elahi Bux at Teen Talwaar is doing SnB JHP for 350 a pop
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Looking for canik tp9. Any leads will be help full

Why there is pof 9mm ammo shortage in the market?

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Why there is pof 9mm ammo shortage in the market?
    They have to fulfill export quotas and their own requirements first. The local market is the last priority
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Is now last time to buy imported arms and ammo and after some month there will be no more such things?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    They have to fulfill export quotas and their own requirements first. The local market is the last priority
    I think POF is getting a bit greedy by the day taking full advantage of the import ban. 75/ pop from their outlet sounds a bit on the high side for something that has been locally manufactured in bulk and not everyone can make it to their outlet due to location issues so they pay even higher in shops.
    Last edited by MK47; 23-01-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I think POF is getting a bit greedy by the day taking full advantage of the import ban. 75/ pop from their outlet sounds a bit on the high side for something that has been locally manufactured in bulk and not everyone can make it to their outlet due to location issues so they pay even higher in shops.
    125 a pop in Karachi as of these days

@ed i am hesitate for purchasing pof ammo due to your negative review about these.in a post you mentioned that bullet was struck in yours pistol chamber?

@ed i am hesitate for purchasing pof ammo due to your negative review about these.in a post you mentioned that bullet was struck in yours pistol chamber?
    Well. We don't really have any choice in the matter. China red box is 210-220 a pop in the market. SnB FMJ is 250 a pop ( and evne that if its original, otherwise non original SnB FMJs look just like the real thing) JHP SnB is 350 a pop and Hydroshocks are way higher.

One can try local zololololololololo hollow tips, but they will give a couple of FTF per box, on average. And they cost around 80-65 a pop. (Asim GFD at LS Karachi).

My Sugestion, for range use and practice, try POF and for carry China or Snb original. My Carry ammo is a mix of china, snb JHPs and hydroshocks. But for range practice, I use POF and zolololololo

@ed what will be the expected price of china red box ammo after two three months as you are one of market expert.thanks

@ed what will be the expected price of china red box ammo after two three months as you are one of market expert.thanks
    Khadim bhai. I am sure you dont want to know. Heck.. Even I dont want to know..

Hi, i have an airgun and was thinking to let go and buy something else instead, it’s a wiehrauch hw90 or 100 I forgot, the gas ram top version 2000fps, can anyone tell me it’s value. It’s a German air rifle and i got it from Al Sayad Dubai
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

Respected seniors i have a stoeger 9mm and i am not satisfied with its accuracy. Is it worth to exchange it with canik p120?

Respected seniors i have a stoeger 9mm and i am not satisfied with its accuracy. Is it worth to exchange it with canik p120?
    The short and simple answer is Yes. The steoger has a small barrel. A compact barrel in fact. But the grip is full sized. And since the grip is the part that prints when you CC, it defeats the purpose of making a compact gun. At the same time, the short barrel defeats the purpose of a full size gun. Apart from that, the slide mounted manual safety/decocker is very difficult to manipulate in the heat of the moment.

However, most guns are way more accurate (barring local .223 rifles) than the shooter. If you are flinching, or your grip is not perfect, you will have the same inaccuracy issues with the L120 as well.

expect the price to be north of 420 euros as that is what its retail price in europe is

What should be the price of CZ PHANTOM 100 rounds fired just like NIB?

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    In Karchi, I have seen dealers ask between 400k to 600k for used Shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Yesterday I say a cz75 duty asking price was 230k slightly used,not seen any phantom in market recently.

Quote Originally Posted by wasifali89 View Post
    Hi, i have an airgun and was thinking to let go and buy something else instead, itís a wiehrauch hw90 or 100 I forgot, the gas ram top version 2000fps, can anyone tell me itís value. Itís a German air rifle and i got it from Al Sayad Dubai
    2000 fps???? :-O
    I doubt... Most airguns don't go beyond 1000 fps. Few are 1200 fps, but not more...
    HW90 is a springer, HW100 is a PCP. Former has around 830 fps, latter has 870 fps.....
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It