Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Visit to POF Wah Industries Lahore Outlet.

Member Extraordinaire

Visit to POF Wah Industries Lahore Outlet.

Yes, you've heard it right. Lahoris get to have their own Wah outlet situated in csd which is on aziz bhatti road near Mall of lahore.
    Shop is brilliantly displayed was greeted by the incharge Afzal Saab and another person forgot his name. They Have the Pofmp5 variants and the pk9 b6 and st9. G3 sporter is not available yet according to the person they are also expecting the pof shotguns in sometime may be less than a month. The prices of Shaheen ammo will be at the rate which POF gives them to dealers and they have each and every number available. POF9mm and .30 also available.
    They have not started the sale yet as some prices lists and other smalls tasks are pending would start is 1 or 2 days.
    I also saw LG cartridges and feel sad for the people who were keeping them thinking to make them heirlooms.
    LG are available grab them as many as you need they are here to stay.They showed me a dummy.
    Ammo and Weapons will strictly be sold on the license all entries shall be made and ammo limit shall also be followed strictly.
    Army uniforms and bag packs were available but only for the army personal.
    All in all a good step from POF really appreciate what they are doing we can all get ammo on the official rates and can have peace of mind of genuine ammo.
    All further comments and what people say about it should be posted in this thread.

Bro did to see pof 4 pistol at the outlet, is it like mp5k with 4.5inch barrel or its the one shiped to usa with 5.9inch barrel.

Member Extraordinaire
    I forgot to mention, all the newly introduced .308 bullets are also available.

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro did to see pof 4 pistol at the outlet, is it like mp5k with 4.5inch barrel or its the one shiped to usa with 5.9inch barrel.
    I did not inspect the pof4 but I saw it in display, It seemed like a short barrel.
    I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    I did not inspect the pof4 but I saw it in display, It seemed like a short barrel.
    I am not sure.
    If the barrel does,t extend out the frount grip it means its the short one 4.5in.

Member Extraordinaire
    It was like this, But don't quote me on this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    It was like this, But don't quote me on this.
    ok this one is pof5 bro.

how Can i get 9 mm Wah made,for civilian.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Iqtadar Haidar Shah View Post
    how Can i get 9 mm Wah made,for civilian.
    Do you want weapon or ammo, in both cases you need a valid fire aram license and cash to pay.
    But from personal experience the 9 mm ammo i got from Khi outlet couple of months back was a big dissapointment, it was giving malfunctions in both of my performing guns (shadow & stoeger) plus it leaves so much fouling in the gun, that after 50 rounds the guns looks so dirty that one had fired 500+ rounds. Upon close inpection of the rounds I found that crowning and base of the rounds are not even and uniform. Seems like they reload the old brass churned out by MP-5s without any quality check
    Before all else, be armed
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Can i get new ar 15 and ammo here if yes for how much?

Member Extraordinaire
    No you can't.
    visit Neela gumbad.

Gnof snof snof
    double post.
    Last edited by czman; 25-04-2015 at 12:16 AM.

AHAHAHAHAHHA
    Suck it, karachites and Islam....ites?

Lahore will and always be the heart and soul of pakistan.

To put it in the words of Xaro Xohan Darxos,
    "The city of Qarth/Lahore is the greatest city that has been or will ever be"

Oh my......It seems i will have to now visit Lahore.....
    The three LG`s i had saved have now lost all value....
    Please do share pics.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHHA

Karachi already has a POF outlet

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Brother... we have had two POF outlets for years, what are you talking about....One in Saddar and one in Karsaz shooting range..Other than that several arms shops are acting as franchises of POF and have the entire range on display...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

AHAHAHAHAHHA

We don't need an outlet in Pindi when we get the ammo at the same rate as mentioned on the POF ammo boxes. Besides Wah is only 45 mins drive and we can buy anything from the outlet there
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Umm CZman.. When the (ahem) first outlet opened in karachi I visited them. Got their ammo and also did a review of the place. Maybe if u were to through the review section every now and then.. I have also been to their second outlet at Karsaz (also very much in karachi) and have talked to their Province Manager. They said they might open up a third outlet at Rangers club.

Oh btw the Rangers club is also.. like U know.. in karachi
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Umm CZman.. When the (ahem) first outlet opened in karachi I visited them. Got their ammo and also did a review of the place. Maybe if u were to through the review section every now and then.. I have also been to their second outlet at Karsaz (also very much in karachi) and have talked to their Province Manager. They said they might open up a third outlet at Rangers club.

Oh btw the Rangers club is also.. like U know.. in karachi
    Dammit. I looked it up right after i posted that, and then i couldent find the thread anymore.( you have no know idea how often i forget where i posted.)
    I thought i found it here, http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...268#post478268 but i could not find my post so i figured the mods had deleted it. ( Now that i think about it, that would be for the best. )
    Meh. ill edit it up now.

But ED, im surprised you actually showed your face here after such a long time.

But i havent had these many people reply to something ive said for a while. The last time was when PG was still fun, on the legality of non lethal weapons and reloading threads that kept getting...derailed.

*sigh*

How i miss those days.

update:
    And now i cant edit it anymore.
    No edit option. ( somebody, somewhere, planned this. Its a conspiracy i tell you! )
    The world has it out for me these days.
    Ill resort to being a hermit crab for a while.
    Been spending more time on pakgamers these days, dont come here that much after Surg left.
    Last edited by czman; 29-04-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    If the barrel does,t extend out the frount grip it means its the short one 4.5in.
    I checked today the pof4 is with short barrel.
    Last edited by shahroze; 29-04-2015 at 08:18 PM.