Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1417

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

  1. #1
    Administrator Abbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,411
    Blog Entries
    1

    The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

    Salams,

    Quite a few friends need to ask the value of their owned weapons or perhaps need a second opinion on how much should a particular firearm cost. Please feel free to ask in this thread instead of making a new one which go obsolete in a few months.

    Regards,

    Note: Any price estimates given here are just 'suggestions' given by friends. They may or may not reflect the actual worth of your firearm, just an opinion.

  2. #2
    Supreme Member Asif Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi / Hyderabad
    Posts
    2,412
    Nice idea indeed

  3. #3
    PakGuns Elite! Avais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sialkot / Gujrat
    Posts
    5,457
    So lets begin.
    1. What would be the price of Smith and Wesson model 686, six inch barrel caliber 357 magnum in mint condition.
    2. What is the market value for good condition Makarov 9X18.
    Habib's

  4. #4
    Lord of War bbiillaall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,159
    much needed thread Abbas bhai.

    good comeback
    It is always man behind the machine

  5. #5
    Supreme Member Muhammad m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,678
    sarsilmaz cm9
    good condition, 2 mags, box.
    50 rounds fired. Had a FTF problem fixed by servicing. no repairs

    How much ?

  6. #6
    Supreme Member Muhammad m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,678
    Name:  21092011027-001.jpg
Views: 12853
Size:  74.5 KBsarsilmaz cm9
    how much would it go for ?

  7. #7
    Member Ashkaari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ucha Nakka
    Posts
    171
    How much for a Taurus 24/7 PRO with only one mag...used for just 4 shots.

  8. #8
    Banned Khan381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar/ Multan
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkaari View Post
    How much for a Taurus 24/7 PRO with only one mag...used for just 4 shots.
    I think not more thn 40k.. just my humble opinion..
    Last edited by Khan381; 02-05-2012 at 11:29 PM.

  9. #9
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Avais View Post
    So lets begin.
    1. What would be the price of Smith and Wesson model 686, six inch barrel caliber 357 magnum in mint condition.
    2. What is the market value for good condition Makarov 9X18.
    I can comment on Makarov, and if i remember its Makarov PM (with you). Its more expensive than its newer cousin 442, and secondly the Maks (both version) are up by 6-10K in Peshawar, either due to shortness in the market or rupee devaluation issue.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  10. #10
    Supreme Member Muhammad m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan381 View Post
    I think not more thn 40k.. just my humble opinion..
    yeap. 35 40k
    is it a compact of full size ?
    you can find these being sold around 40k in the market.

  11. #11
    Banned Khan381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar/ Multan
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I can comment on Makarov, and if i remember its Makarov PM (with you). Its more expensive than its newer cousin 442, and secondly the Maks (both version) are up by 6-10K in Peshawar, either due to shortness in the market or rupee devaluation issue.
    where in Peshawar??????

  12. #12
    very nice idea indeed.
    What would be the price of a used brno zkk 600 7 mm rifle in reasonably good condition?

  13. #13
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan381 View Post
    where in Peshawar??????
    Its nice to interact with you about the availability and price, in this way we are acknowledged with the latest in Peshawar Market.

    One of our members SYED bought Baikal-442 in May for 38K, I bought it in July for 41K and last month just before buying Caracal-C, i asked for My friend and it was quoted 50K by Fakh-Alam, negotiated at 48K but didn't buy later.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  14. #14
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    A useful thread started.

  15. #15
    PakGuns Elite! Avais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sialkot / Gujrat
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I can comment on Makarov, and if i remember its Makarov PM (with you). Its more expensive than its newer cousin 442, and secondly the Maks (both version) are up by 6-10K in Peshawar, either due to shortness in the market or rupee devaluation issue.
    Ameer brother thanks for your input. Yes i have PM.
    Habib's

  16. #16
    Banned Khan381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar/ Multan
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Its nice to interact with you about the availability and price, in this way we are acknowledged with the latest in Peshawar Market.

    One of our members SYED bought Baikal-442 in May for 38K, I bought it in July for 41K and last month just before buying Caracal-C, i asked for My friend and it was quoted 50K by Fakh-Alam, negotiated at 48K but didn't buy later.
    Sir, for a minute u made me to think 1st to buy a makrov n thn go to my office... i mistakenly thought of 6k to 10k instead of UP by 6k to 10k ....

  17. #17
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    what is the current price of MP 446?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    KP
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan381 View Post
    Sir, for a minute u made me to think 1st to buy a makrov n thn go to my office... i mistakenly thought of 6k to 10k instead of UP by 6k to 10k ....
    hahahaha , so u thought that there is shower of maks ( da lund khwar khairat ).
    brother some1 told me that rates of maks will drop soon.
    hope so and i m waiting for it

  19. #19
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed View Post
    hahahaha , so u thought that there is shower of maks ( da lund khwar khairat ).
    brother some1 told me that rates of maks will drop soon.
    hope so and i m waiting for it
    Good to hear from you brother, hope u doing fine.

    That's right, most Serbian and Russian Stock are stuck somewhere. Not a good time to buy Mak.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    KARACHI, PAKISTAN
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Good to hear from you brother, hope u doing fine.

    That's right, most Serbian and Russian Stock are stuck somewhere. Not a good time to buy Mak.
    No stuck. Its only importers monopoly.
    Why stuck, are they importing aks on pistol license.
    Or are they got material from Smuggling ?? So chance of stuck.

    Dont take importers word seriously, they only mean business by applying different techniques and tactics.
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •