Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1460

Thread: The Price Check Thread: Ask how much should it cost questions here !

Hi, Does anyone know of any Beretta Silver Pigeon for sale anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    No problem bro.baikal mp161k is semi automatic rifle brno is bolt action both are different animals,it depends on your choice what you like.
    I need .22 in bolt action. Is Baikal available in bolt action?
    I would highly appreciate if someone could suggest a budget bolt action rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by SamiJadoon View Post
    I need .22 in bolt action. Is Baikal available in bolt action?
    I would highly appreciate if someone could suggest a budget bolt action rifle.
    a few bolt action baikals were seen in the market two three months ago the price was high but have not seen any recently wait for a while we might see some bolt actions coming in fresh imports.

Whats the price of glock 19 gen4 know a days can anyone please help nahe pata to apni reliable dealer se maloom ker dain!
    Three Sentences for Getting Success
    know more than other. work more than other. expect less than other.
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Whats the price of glock 19 gen4 know a days can anyone please help nahe pata to apni reliable dealer se maloom ker dain!
    Around 6 to 6.5

Salam All! Can someone please tell me what should be a good price for Glock 34 Gen 3? TIA

How much should one get for This?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by atifpanhwar; 23-12-2020 at 07:35 PM.
    02atif25@gmail.com

Dear Brothers,

What's the current price of Glock magazines? Need Karachi price for G26 magazine.Be it any round capacity below:

12 / 17 / 19 / 15 / 24 / 31 / 33

Regards,

Anyone knows about availability of CF-98 or NP42 , any dealer who has it in reasonable price in Karachi ?

Rookie
    Bandookwala is the new dealer in dha karachi.

I have seen cf98 in their stock but rates will be very high.
    PB = Polished Brass

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Think Tank View Post
    Anyone knows about availability of CF-98 or NP42 , any dealer who has it in reasonable price in Karachi ?
    A freind has an NP 42 he wants to sell. Me and Deathrow have checked the gun.He also had an extra mag that I promptly bagged. Now, I have four mags for my NP 42.

I am happy.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    A freind has an NP 42 he wants to sell. Me and Deathrow have checked the gun.He also had an extra mag that I promptly bagged. Now, I have four mags for my NP 42.

I am happy.
    Could you please direct me to your friend . i would prefer to buy a weapon through a reference rather than a random dealer . Might get a chance to meet as well

Quote Originally Posted by Think Tank View Post
    Could you please direct me to your friend . i would prefer to buy a weapon through a reference rather than a random dealer . Might get a chance to meet as well
    We are all Pakgunners and we regularly meet each other at least once a week. This is why we know all about each other's weapons. The weapon belongs to Skywatcher who gave it to Zero since he got a sweet sweet deal on a Soviet Mak. (65K) Me, Deathrow, Zero and Sky got together at Deathrow's house and we inspected both the guns very thoroughly indeed.

Zero caught that highly infectious TP9 gen 2 bug and wants to sell it to get one of those combat elite or sub elite or whatever the turks call em thingies.

My email address is in my signature. I will give you Zero's number. I might be meeting the boys today since Saturday is our happy hangout day at Lucky Star.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I am happy.
    Now Buying selling allowed on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Now Buying selling allowed on forum.
    Yes, KhadimKhan bhai.. What will we do without your guidance Khadim bhai. We of course know nothing Khadim Bhai. Its only your illustrious guidance that keeps on the beaten path.

Said weapon would be at US Armoury at Lucky Star Karachi this weekend. Along with the rest of the inventory of said US Armoury.

But since it has been owned by (gasp) a fellow member, we will of course remove it from said US armoury forthwith. We will make sure it is never ever sold. And if we do sell it we will make sure it is not sold by US Armoury since I have (double gasp) already mentioned it here and some member might go and check it out (what a terrible terrible thought!!!).

A thousand thanks KhadimKhan for setting us on the right path. Once again, what will we do without your guidance. You are our guiding light when all other lights fail.

Guys
    Can someone guide how/from where to get MP5 compact ??
    You may have to fight a battle more then once to win it.

No One knows the current price of the Glock magazines ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Dear Brothers,

What's the current price of Glock magazines? Need Karachi price for G26 magazine.Be it any round capacity below:

12 / 17 / 19 / 15 / 24 / 31 / 33

Regards,

Whats the current price of slightly used Baikal Viking MP446 in Karachi market ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Whats the current price of slightly used Baikal Viking MP446 in Karachi market ?
    Abbas at HM had one as of last week. Almost NIB with box. Asking was 210k

Thanks ED Bro

Abbas at HM had one as of last week. Almost NIB with box. Asking was 210k