Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The CARACAL Club !

Blog Entries
    Lolz! What can I say, I never questioned your experience with guns Caesar bro, but it would have been better if you could have pictured your field stripped gun here for the better insight into what made your gun look ugly from the inside after a 100 rounds, and shared the ammo that you used. Come on bro, nothing looks the same the night after, but a 100 shots is nothing, we have pictures of guns with more than 500 rounds fired, uncleaned, but there was nothing peculiar about the internals else than what's normal with any gun.

Thanks for your share, however, appreciated, let's move on, hale! Kidding you GF bro.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

IMHO,

No Gun is useless. I don't have a Big Bore Rifle becoz i feel its the last thing i would need in my collection but how could it be useless. Honestly i bought Caracal for SD use and i would least be bothered for its range perfection.

take care brothers
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

@Ameer & AK47Thank you for the clarification
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Fired 25 rounds at the range with several friends, of whom one also bought one with QC. The trigger was so weird for me and the feel was just not there for me; I shot Caracal better then Sig, I had decided after the 10 shot that i didn't like it.

regards
    @Ameer..................I think Gunfreak bro simply meant to say that he couldn't adjust himself with the Safe Action trigger. This is what appears from his post above, since he himself stated that he otherwise shot very well with the Caracal than with the SIG and got good results from both 10 and 15 meters.

Looking forward to hearing from your personal firing review and I agree with you, a pure SD weapon is not supposed to compete with range weapons.

@Mishaq............You're welcome, bro.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Sir AK, would you really recommand Caracal for SD with such a sensitive trigger. Plus to clarify earlier, what I ment to say was that after we fired some rounds we all decided to open the weapon purely for interal placement. Not for residue or dirt. And we all agreed that the placement and open parts of interal frame seemed cheap. They are so exposed to safe $$. Even my friend who bought it off me agreed that interal quality needs improvement.

Regards

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Sir AK, would you really recommand Caracal for SD with such a sensitive trigger.

Regards
    GF bro, an SD handgun has to be ready for the blast, anytime. Reason why I've never believed in manual safeties.

As for the trigger, well, I'm still of the opinion that it's the man who fires the gun, and it can't go off by itself. We have our personal reviews here where a loaded Caracal was abused and thrown down on different soils, with no letting off.

If one is not proficient with guns, any gun can be dangerous.

The built in trigger safety is enough IMHO. Moreover, as per our own survey here, most people don't carry loaded chamber. For those who do, I agree there's a psychological effect on carrying a Safe Action chambered, but I don't find the 4 lbs trigger any sensitive as such, it does require an intent of fire.

Let's see what TH and Ameer bros have to say on this.

Regards.

[QUOTE=GUNFREAK;263611]Sir AK, would you really recommand Caracal for SD with such a sensitive trigger. Plus to clarify earlier, what I ment to say was that after we fired some rounds we all decided to open the weapon purely for interal placement. Not for residue or dirt. And we all agreed that the placement and open parts of interal frame seemed cheap. They are so exposed to safe $$. Even my friend who bought it off me agreed that interal quality needs improvement.

Gunfreak i enjoyed your comments and agree with your feelings.I find anygun without safety a little scary as i always chamber my weapon..A very close friend of mine had a bet with me last night that there would be a manual safety on the Caracal and i told him there wasnt.In the end i won the bet and im being treated out to Dominos which was part of the bet lolz.

I argued with my friend that the people who designed the weapon werent fools.They know there are people who ONLY carry chambered weapons.And like the Steyr m9 and glock this gun doesnt have a safety which some think isnt needed.I havent felt a Caracal yet but hope the trigger is as HARD as possible LOLZ.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Brothers,

i am waiting for the FRIDAY, where i will fire the hell out of this weapon, till then i am just piking it from the box, disassembling it, putting it in different holsters n etc.

BUT i have realized that its slide bluing is slightly faded or disturbed due to leather holster of MP-442 (which was obviously not meant for Caracal), but i guess its the cruelty in me that i tried the Caracal to forcefully fit in there.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

AoA Everybody

Kindly allow me to put in extremely simple terms:

"I can consider giving up my CZ 999 "bichoo" if you can consider prying it out of my cold dead hands."

PUTTING IT ANOTHER WAY:

As I walk down the tunnel towards the light, humbled with the thought that how will I be judged? I tried to be a good son, a good brother, a good husband, a good father and a good friend. how will my deeds be weighed? was I pious enough? will my misdeeds be forgiven? how will my life be measured? I lived, loved, laughed, cried and repented.

At the same time thankful for the moments full of joy, pleasure and laughter that I shared with my loved ones. Thankful for the all the things that I held dear, close to my heart and at 4 o clock in a quick draw holster.

In the midst of troubling thoughts, the most comforting would be: good thing I brought my "Bichoo" along cause I hear they don't charge you anything for the ammo you use at the heaven's shooting ranges.

hahahahahahhahahahhahahah. lols!

Regards.

p.s. plus, I will get it engraved CZ 999 "momin" by the heaven's engraver. would probably get the heaven's gunsmith to install adjustable night sights on it as well. lols!
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    BUT i have realized that its slide bluing is slightly faded or disturbed due to leather holster of MP-442 (which was obviously not meant for Caracal), but i guess its the cruelty in me that i tried the Caracal to forcefully fit in there.
    Its bluing is not as rugged as Glock. It gets scratched relatively easily but not as poor as a CZ 999 bluing.

Quote Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
    AoA Everybody

"I can consider giving up my CZ 999 "bichoo" if you can consider prying it out of my cold dead hands."

PUTTING IT ANOTHER WAY:

As I walk down the tunnel towards the light, humbled with the thought that how will I be judged? I tried to be a good son, a good brother, a good husband, a good father and a good friend. how will my deeds be weighed? was I pious enough? will my misdeeds be forgiven? how will my life be measured? I lived, loved, laughed, cried and repented.

At the same time thankful for the moments full of joy, pleasure and laughter that I shared with my loved ones. Thankful for the all the things that I held dear, close to my heart and at 4 o clock in a quick draw holster.

In the midst of troubling thoughts, the most comforting would be: good thing I brought my "Bichoo" along cause I hear they don't charge you anything for the ammo you use at the heaven's shooting ranges.

Regards.

p.s. plus, I will get it engraved CZ 999 "momin" by the heaven's engraver. would probably get the heaven's gunsmith to install adjustable night sights on it as well. lols!
    +10
    I used to think i was the only CZ 999 Fan over here which left me feeling quite lonely and left me staring at the far stars realising i will never be accepted by anyone caring this massive Serbian Scorpion around.And that i would be frowned upon by society as a Kanjoos who couldnt afford a Taurus.But i will honestly say if the Scorpion was being sold for 75K i would still want it.I would prefer it over all Taurus weapons and all Caniks and all Stoegers and P09 Duty`s!
    But for the first time I have found a gun that i would carry rather then a Scorpion......
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

AoA Everybody

PUTTING IT ANOTHER WAY:

Regards.

+1
    12 gauge bro, LOL
    I hv this same feeling for my CZ TS and wish i will hv chance to shoot in heaven as well. just imagine in addition to adjustable night sight i would love to hv chrome grips + install a rapid trigger on my CZ TS and shoot my heart out there as ammo will be all free wow wow.

my mouth is full of water in just imagining this, wow.....
    It is always man behind the machine

Blog Entries
    Hey 12G bro, you mean you'd be standing there on doomsday with a "Neiki-naama" (Deeds certificate) in one hand, and CZ 999 and MOI in other, lolz!

Bro, may your unity last till death do you apart and beyond, amen!

Regards.

Oh, will the license required there as well??
    will provincial license be OK or only MOI will be accepted??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bbiillaall View Post
    will provincial license be OK or only MOI will be accepted?
    ?
    Bro, since this green copy is valid on the surface of the "Land of the Pure", rest assured it's valid at all "pure" places, lolz!

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Bro, since this green copy is valid on the surface of the "Land of the Pure", rest assured it's valid at all "pure" places, lolz!

Regards.
    lol, thanks bro, that's really sigh of relief

will provincial license be OK or only MOI will be accepted??
    Bro, I am sure there is no need but it wouldn't hurt to bring a valid license copy. just in case. lols!

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Blog Entries
    +1
    12 gauge bro, LOL
    I hv this same feeling for my CZ TS and wish i will hv chance to shoot in heaven as well. just imagine in addition to adjustable night sight i would love to hv chrome grips + install a rapid trigger on my CZ TS and shoot my heart out there as ammo will be all free wow wow.

my mouth is full of water in just imagining this, wow.....

You missed HOOR-o-GHULMAN to reload
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    You missed HOOR-o-GHULMAN to reload
    Denovo bro, i will reload by myself, no worries BUT definitely need some hoor's just to sit infront of me "aa baith merey paas tujhay daikhta rahoon"

Bro, I am sure there is no need but it wouldn't hurt to bring a valid license copy. just in case. lols!

Regards.
    Oh yes, i will definitely get the license VALID before bringing it to heaven

Also, what if I want to bring my Norinco 30 bore as well along with TS??

Sonay pay sohaga....