Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The CARACAL Club !

Blog Entries

The CARACAL Club !

Observing a growing number of happy Caracal owners, I feel a single thread would be beneficial for the recollection of user experience here, rather than having to look around for different threads.

The recently adjusted prices for the Caracal handguns, standard package, have enabled this handgun as one of the top CCW contenders - speaking quality manufacture - and offering a great value-for-money ratio as when compared to both up and down level options.

A vacuum had been existing since long within this particular price segment and seems now to have been filled out well by this handgun.

You may share your Caracals and user experience here:

The C model, QS:

Maiden shots:

Firing history:

120 Rounds. NIL Issues.

With this, let me congratulate also TH and Ameer bro who both recently acquired their pieces and seem to be satisfied with the new toys. Happy shooting bros!

@TH...........Nice to know you managed the slide lock issue and from your video string it doesn't appear much as the F model is having any significant reset delay.

@Ameer........Bro, your requirement for a reliable, deep concealed SD carry is met well with your C. Nice choice. Do share your experience, both in separate overall review as well as in a short resume with picture shots here.

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 24-04-2012 at 06:57 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Dear AK47 Bro, Very nice review and that too after a long time.

Happy and nice shooting...

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

This thread was needed not only for short reviews and small burst of range visits but for FAQs about all Caracals Models including price and availability. Nice Work Sir, and i will keep posting my experience and Questions over here.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Is Caracal-C is tested for +P rounds? I would really want to know before i fire some WCC rounds through it. Even Walther doesn't recommend it for use into PPQ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Is Caracal-C is tested for +P rounds? I would really want to know before i fire some WCC rounds through it. Even Walther doesn't recommend it for use into PPQ.
    Have read somewhere that Caracal passed NATO test (dont remember exactly the name n standard); so a test done by NATO must have been done with their own ammo (WCC) & the +p rated ammo as NATO WCC is not a true +P but between SAAMI & +P standard.
    Secondly I failed to understand why we are concerned over +P ammo usage in different handguns where almost all the 9mm handguns made by Taurus, CZ, & even Turkish are approved to use +P rated ammos.
    More importantly we cannot use +P ammo (economically) with the frequency that can be considered dangerous for an already +P approved hand gun.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Nicely done AK-47 Bro keep it up...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    i think earlier our learned brother Trigger Happy has a very good review in his thread for caracal,wd due apology this thread is repetition of that thread, where is naveed pk now???????????????...........if this would have been done by ordinary member like us our moderators surely would come in to action,Ak47 br pls do nt mind,can we not share same experiences in the thread of br trigger Happy???????????
    sadatpk bro; there's nothing wrong with this thread. A review is very personal opinion on a certain firearm by an owner but a CLUB for a particular product is sort of general thing where everyone can chip his/her point of view, experience, problems, upgrade ideas etc.

Hope this clears your concern; be sure we never discourage a positive contribution from a member no matter how senior or junior is he/she. Now cheer up & gear up for a new Caracal

Supreme Member
    sir Denovo, i just opine ,its ok Allah Cracal ko kamyab kray,this is another gun from our sister country

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    sir Denovo, i just opine ,its ok Allah Cracal ko kamyab kray,this is another gun from our sister country
    Another good reason to open a dedicated club thread.

Very Attractive Gun with Attractive price ! I hope it sustain until i get my license

Quote Originally Posted by Interrupt View Post
    Very Attractive Gun with Attractive price ! I hope it sustain until i get my license
    Agreed same here.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

a very good step you are taking ak47 brother.thank you for providing us a facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Interrupt View Post
    InshAllah it will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Observing a growing number of happy Caracal owners, I feel a single thread would be beneficial for the recollection of user experience here, rather than having to look around for different threads.

The recently adjusted prices for the Caracal handguns, standard package, have enabled this handgun as one of the top CCW contenders, speaking quality make, and offering a great value-for-money ratio, as when compared to both up and down level options.

A vacuum had been existing since long within this particular price segment and seems now to have been filled out well by this handgun.

You may share your Caracals and user experience here:

The C model, QS:

Maiden shots:

Firing history:

120 Rounds. NIL Issues.

With this, let me congratulate also TH and Ameer bro who both recently acquired their pieces and seem to be satisfied with the new toys. Happy shooting bros!

@TH...........Nice to know you managed the slide lock issue and from your video string it doesn't appear much as the F model is having any significant reset delay.

@Ameer........Bro, your requirement for a reliable, deep concealed SD carry is met well with your C. Nice choice. Do share your experience, both in separate overall review as well as in a short resume with picture shots here.

Regards.
    Ak47 bro, Thanks for opening this thread, i agree its better to post our experiences with this gun in one thread then in different threads. It was a relief to know that slide release/stop issue was just a user error and not a guns problem. Trigger reset is bit long but not a issue as you can see in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Ameer bro +P rounds should'nt be a issue. I'm sure after clearing NATO tests the gun can handle +P rounds. Besides i've tried some in mine and no problems. Alhamdullilah

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Have read somewhere that Caracal passed NATO test (dont remember exactly the name n standard); so a test done by NATO must have been done with their own ammo (WCC) & the +p rated ammo as NATO WCC is not a true +P but between SAAMI & +P standard.
    Secondly I failed to understand why we are concerned over +P ammo usage in different handguns where almost all the 9mm handguns made by Taurus, CZ, & even Turkish are approved to use +P rated ammos.
    More importantly we cannot use +P ammo (economically) with the frequency that can be considered dangerous for an already +P approved hand gun.
    agreed bro..

Shouldnt be a problem.

Thank you Brothers (Denovo & T_H78) for clearing the +P rounds issue.

Blog Entries
    Ameer..............Bro, Denovo Sir cleared it up well with reference to the Nato tests. Go ahead, should have no issues. But I'd still say, use traditional ammo for the 1.st hundred shots at least.

Now let's have your separate review as well, and do throw in a couple of pics over here too.

@TH...........Thanks bro. Where are your sesky pics? Keep udating your own review as well, which in fact caused me an F itch, raging high these days, lolz!

Sadatpk bro, this thread cannot replace the reviews, but is just a chit chat corner for latest goings and news on Caracals and easy access to info. Not all Caracal owners can post/write reviews, so can share here.

TH bro's review was a great and excellent review and we are now expecting a sesky one from Ameer bro also. We cannot have enough of reviews, they transfer much more in-depth knowledge.

But reviewers - inclusive of myself - usually do not like their threads to be corrupted with general talks. That's what this thread is for, the casual, brief news on user feed-backs, casual range visits, latest market trends, accessories, holsters, new models, other Caracal weapons, etc.

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 24-04-2012 at 08:32 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

A question has been on my mind for a while.How much does a spare mag cost?For an F or C?
    The prices of both would be appreciated.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    A question has been on my mind for a while.How much does a spare mag cost?For an F or C?
    The prices of both would be appreciated.
    Initially it was for 10K's. Last time I was offered, it was 7K's. It depends on availability and offered by whom.

Regards.