Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zigana Sports ( Tisas turkish 9mm )

Zigana Sports ( Tisas turkish 9mm )

As Salam,
    Just need a opinion over Zigana Sports ( tisas ). saw one in hussaini broz and lucky start ...

anyone had experience with it... ! looks quite impressive.. !

One is also available at Tayyabally. Brother go thorough the following threads for more information.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...=Zigana+Sports
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...=Zigana+Sports
    Last edited by Huzaifa; 28-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

Expert Member
    on of the best turk guns

Hi buddys,

I am new to guns and pakguns also.
    will anybody let me know that which is the best clone of zigana i.e. zigana f or sports?
    And how much it will costs me as i need A1 class copy not ordinary which cost in market 12-15000.
    Regards.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazi Usman View Post
    Hi buddys,

I am new to guns and pakguns also.
    will anybody let me know that which is the best clone of zigana i.e. zigana f or sports?
    And how much it will costs me as i need A1 class copy not ordinary which cost in market 12-15000.
    Regards.
    sir g pls avoid copy if possible and go for original,it may cost u 55k,and copy may cost u 25k

Qazi sb! welcome here at PG.. and a clone isnt recommended.. get the real thing. or get a cf 98 if you are low on budget for a handgun.
    "a retard with a gun is retarded enough to pull the trigger"

or get a used one
    "a retard with a gun is retarded enough to pull the trigger"

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buri cheez View Post
    Qazi sb! welcome here at PG.. and a clone isnt recommended.. get the real thing. or get a cf 98 if you are low on budget for a handgun.
    if u have low budget than pls get norinco type 54 cal 30,that is far better than any of the copy pistol and available in the range of 21k

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    if u have low budget than pls get norinco type 54 cal 30,that is far better than any of the copy pistol and available in the range of 21k
    Really a nice recommendation.
    Regards,
    A M K

Expert Member
    thanx User Name sir,i think we should guide our Pakguns fellow in a correct way,believe me no pak made copy is equilant to Norinco Cal 30 original

bitter but true

thanx User Name sir,i think we should guide our Pakguns fellow in a correct way,believe me no pak made copy is equilant to Norinco Cal 30 original
    I agree Sadat bhai. It should be Pakistan, not any other country in this region, ranked as #1 firearms maker as inheriting a long history of battles, wars, war-lords, rebells, freedome fighters and many many things where without weapons nothing could be counted. Even the culture of this country, if you go back few decades where carrying arms were not less than honour. But Chinese, started making everything better than us. Why? Just "Emaani" and "Be-Emaani" almost in every work & production?
    Regards,
    A M K

Thanks for your info, but i really likes Zigana-f therefore i am going to buy the original one and of my friend in Afghanistan is offering me 55000 for original so i will buy it.

But i have to go to Kabul myself for checking and verifying it's originality.
    Regards,
    I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazi Usman View Post
    Thanks for your info, but i really likes Zigana-f therefore i am going to buy the original one and of my friend in Afghanistan is offering me 55000 for original so i will buy it.

But i have to go to Kabul myself for checking and verifying it's originality.
    br,need not to purchase from Kabal, it is round about in the same price range in Pakistan,u can get from Lahore in the same price range, u can purchase from Bakhash lahi, Para company,orient traders wd your eyes close, and being vigilant from so many other good dealers in lahore,original is original,need not to worry

can anyone share curruny price of CF98 and Viking MP 446 because i want to purchase one of these two.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    can anyone share curruny price of CF98 and Viking MP 446 because i want to purchase one of these two.
    Will check and let you know tomorrow, Insha Allah.
    Regards,
    A M K

br,need not to purchase from Kabal, it is round about in the same price range in Pakistan,u can get from Lahore in the same price range, u can purchase from Bakhash lahi, Para company,orient traders wd your eyes close, and being vigilant from so many other good dealers in lahore,original is original,need not to worry
    You right bro, but there is no problem in Kabul for me as i have my office there and visit Kabul twice a month. well i will preferred Peshawar, Jamrud, Darra and i will visit there tomorrow on Sunday.
    Regards,
    I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

thanks usernamr bro and waiting.

Dear Members,
    i would like to share my personal experience about ZiganaT.(Clone1 from Khyber Arms) I bought it nearly 3 months ago and so far have fired more than 200 rounds. its performance is quite satisfactory. Recoil is minimum and weight is quite right. i my opinion a clone should be put in comparison with the same price category item not with imported ones. if some one have a budget of 25K to 32K Zigana Clone from Khyber arms in 9X19 caliber is not a bad choice. if you have a specified budget from 65K to 100K, you must be imported gun oriented.

Yes Mohammad Ali bro you are right not everyone can afford imported guns if clone performs well then there should be no issue BTW for last so many years in Pakistan TT 30 which is being used by so many people in itself is a clone .