Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend Shotgun under 50K

Recommend Shotgun under 50K

I want to buy a shotgun. my range is upto 50k maximum. should i buy baikal or smome thing else

depends.. on what u prefer a semi or pump.... U could get a mosseberg in pump.. semi mein u can get son-tel or volcanic.

but dont make the mistake i did.. try to get a gun with dual barrel. that would be a little exp say 50% more. that way u could do both hunt and home protection. try to go to Baluchistan Traders on Luck Star.

Take my reference. Tell him i recomended his shop. ie my name is Noman (the guy who bought the brazilan bretta) from him . Ask him for recomendation he will recomend something nice .. and plus decent price. Do you research from the market also .
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

i dont have a researh from market yet . i want it for hunting

Lord of War
    for hunting, a double barrel is just fine, for HD consider a pump
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

Expert Member
    beretta tecknys gold

beretta double barrel price?

Blog Entries
    For 50 K, Baikal is not a bad option for hunting. Also any Turkish variant with extra barrel as Noman suggested is a good option.

Check here http://www.pakguns.com/price.htm to see what fits your price range.

Expert Member
    beretta double barrel price?
    about 300,000+

In your 50,000 limit I agree that a Turkish might fit your needs.

or try to find any used winchester with extra barrel but from any private person not from dealer.
    A Gun In Need Is A Gun Indeed.

this is the one i have price is 40000 comes with five choke tubes capacity is 5+1 for 2 3/4 and 4+1 for 3 inch shoshells

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    this is the one i have price is 40000 comes with five choke tubes capacity is 5+1 for 2 3/4 and 4+1 for 3 inch shoshells
    Hunter what make is this.. and i assume u have extra barrel for hunting and home defence look very nice

no extra barrel its ATA Arms (turkish)

if u want a repeater then i will suggest u Viper semi auto shot gun.will cost u around 38K.it is 7+1 shot.

Guys, I Think this question has been asked on this forum before also well I would like to ask it again, get a wider input from our more experienced colleguess.

Is it better to have a a hunting/sport shotgun seperate from a home defence . Or you could have both in one as in different barrel but essentially the gun is the same. I have a turkish semi auto shotgun for home defense, as i am currently in the process of securing a membership for the shooting range i was wondering if I should go for a new shotgun with dual barrel or keep the existing one and just procure one for Hunting/Sport . Comments are welcome along with suggestion of what I could for. I am not keen on spending more than i have too.

Hye can somebody please help me recommend a shotgun which has

1) long range

2)capable of putting a Leopold scope?

3)uses shot be both for self defense and hunting ?

4)in 12 gauge?

Expert Member
    @acciprone, if you like pump actions, then better look for Winchester Ranger, it comes with a 18" tube and a 28" with Winchoke Sysytem. it can serve the dual role of hunting, real or clay birds of your choice and home defense.
    one thing which i think a must on any shotgun is a stock. pistol grip only shot guns look good only in movies. in real life situations,you cannot hit anything without a proper stock. the best shotgun is which is available & fits you best. with out going into details of drop at heel & comb or length of pull, select a shotgun which fits you better, and in your budget.
    DBBL shotguns are usually thought as outdated especially for self defense. Arms dealer are the largest advocate of this idea. a few days ago i saw a gentleman on a gun shop who sold a very beautiful Robust shotgun & got a local PGO pump action in exchange. the DBBL are still suitable for self defense role, if one knows its way around the gun. a double trigger DBBL has two complete machinisim at work. two complete hammers, two firing pin two trigger two main springs& two tubes. actually you can say that two complete guns are joined together. so if one set goes wrong, you have one one full gun in working order. just my .02 paisas
    cheers

Expert Member
    did some one say 870 yet?

OP,s range is Rs 50K only.Remington 870 out of his range.

well guys can i put leopold scope on remington 870 and does it have a good range

Expert Member
    Check out Haji Fazel KReem of United Arms. I think he has Baikal.