Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Hatsan 125 air rifle

Rookie
    Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding hatsan 125...

I read the reveiws(lots of) of this airgun over the web(including PG). I am interested in this airgun
    for small hunting game. I have already sargodha, sailkot made airguns and Gamo Whisper X(which is the lightest one).

So the my question is

The cocking effort, is it really difficult? I am 5' 6" tall and 53 kg (without Beard and Moustache people consider me a boy ). I knew very well hunting is a very difficult game, most of the time We (me and my friends) return empty bags after spending big chunk of the day and with zero energy due to different factors.

let wrap it...

Is it impossible to cock for me or its the wrong cocking technique?

There are few reviews(e.g. dr_cancer) regarding cocking on PG, Thats why I am asking this question.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilian View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding hatsan 125...

I read the reveiws(lots of) of this airgun over the web(including PG). I am interested in this airgun
    for small hunting game. I have already sargodha, sailkot made airguns and Gamo Whisper X(which is the lightest one).

So the my question is

The cocking effort, is it really difficult? I am 5' 6" tall and 53 kg (without Beard and Moustache people consider me a boy ). I knew very well hunting is a very difficult game, most of the time We (me and my friends) return empty bags after spending big chunk of the day and with zero energy due to different factors.

let wrap it...

Is it impossible to cock for me or its the wrong cocking technique?

There are few reviews(e.g. dr_cancer) regarding cocking on PG, Thats why I am asking this question.

Thanks.
    I had Hatsan 125 Sniper for 3 years or more. I have shot around 2000 shots at least. The cocking is, no doubt, a difficult thing. If you have sufficient muscles ( :-P ), then it is easy. Although, the most important thing in cocking the Hatsan Sniper, is the angle and technique. I had no issue ever in cocking.

It will be better if you test someone else's Hatsan.
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad4k View Post
    I had Hatsan 125 Sniper for 3 years or more. I have shot around 2000 shots at least. The cocking is, no doubt, a difficult thing. If you have sufficient muscles ( :-P ), then it is easy. Although, the most important thing in cocking the Hatsan Sniper, is the angle and technique. I had no issue ever in cocking.

It will be better if you test someone else's Hatsan.
    Or a few months bench pressing at the local gym
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Rookie
    Its mean if we know the technique, it is possible. If I am not wrong, during hunting we shot few times
    so, as a whole less effort. But for target shooting not good in case of cocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Or a few months bench pressing at the local gym
    Why go to a gym when you can exercise with the Hatsan 125 sniper. :-D
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It