Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatsan 125 air rifle

If it fits 34, it should fit 31. Same site, different versions. 1 is beta and other is the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by jog3ee View Post
    If it fits 34, it should fit 31. Same site, different versions. 1 is beta and other is the old one.
    ok bro. http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Leaper...m_Dovetail/636 jogee bro isnt this a right one mount? it says high profile
    guns guns and gunsssssssssssssssss

The link i quoted above is the BASE that mounts on Diana airguns and on that BASE you can either mount rings (preferably 4 screws/ring) or a 1 piece mount. Now since you'll mount it on the base you dont really need high profile rings/mount. Also this base compensated for barrel droop so Pyramydair recommends the use of rings instead of a 1 piece mount.

The link i quoted above is the BASE that mounts on Diana airguns and on that BASE you can either mount rings (preferably 4 screws/ring) or a 1 piece mount. Now since you'll mount it on the base you dont really need high profile rings/mount. Also this base compensated for barrel droop so Pyramydair recommends the use of rings instead of a 1 piece mount.
    ok now i understood it
    guns guns and gunsssssssssssssssss

Chrony tested my Hatsan today! got following results:
    - Average 955fps from crosman premier hollowpoint pellets (14.3 grain) which gives 28.97 fpe at the muzzle.
    - Average 920fps from Gamo Promagnum pellets (15.9 grain) which gives 29.9 fpe at the muzzle.

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Chrony tested my Hatsan today! got following results:
    - Average 955fps from crosman premier hollowpoint pellets (14.3 grain) which gives 28.97 fpe at the muzzle.
    - Average 920fps from Gamo Promagnum pellets (15.9 grain) which gives 29.9 fpe at the muzzle.
    It's a vicious springer....... I hope someone takes my 350 and gives a 125 in return

That it is my friend , the very 1st shot was 999.6 fps with CPHP 14.3 grain.

can any body plz tell me that an ordinary air gun can shoot all caliber pellets i.e .17,.22,.25?

No every airgun is made in a specific calibre which shoot that specific cal pellet. There are some airguns by beeman I believe that come with two barrels and you can shoot .177 and .22 cal pellets with respective barrels.

Please suggest me some heavy mounting scopes for my Hatson125 Airgun

Use one piece mount kamran memon bro

or use a good quality weaver/picatinny mount..

AoA , sorry for being off topic , jogee can you provide me estimated price of hatson 1000s striker and supercharger model 25 .
    Regards.

No idea mate! Hira Arms or Outdoor adventures Lahore may help you

No idea mate! Hira Arms or Outdoor adventures Lahore may help you
    Ok thanks bro , i thought hatson's airpistol would have been available with growing number of airgun enthusiasts .

AOA!
    Dear pakgunners, pls first allow me to wish everyone a blissful Eid milad-un-Nabi. I am new to PG and this is my very first post. I have been reading a lot about the Hatsan 125 sniper and also visited Hira @ Lahore to physically see one. I need an honest opinion from friends already using this gun. My objective is target shooting / plinking at min 50 yards. I already have a Diana 45 bought by my dad back in the 80's and it still looks new. Also own a Chinese gold cup (my first air gun when I got in high school) .22 break barrel which can still shoot straight. Today my 10 yr old son fires it and can hit small tins at 15 yards. I have also been reviewing the Gamo whisper x but am doubtful it will be accurate at 50 yards compared to the Hatsan due to its obvious lesser MV. Any other suggestion? My budget is around 35k with a scope. Thanks

You won't regret it.. I have extensively used this airgun and I'm all praises for it. In the following thread I've tried to highlight its pros and possible cons:
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...nd-Performance

Thank you for your reassurance. Since you have hands on experience with the Hatsan, I totally respect your opinion. Just a litter query, the piece I saw at Hira the other day had somewhat a loose safety switch, is this normal on this gun. Also since I am not a pro shooter, do you think the Optima 3~9 X 32 scope is okay as my current budget does not allow me to go for higher end optics. Thanks.

no the safety on mine wasn't lose or anything! Ask for a new piece he imported 200 fresh pcs. And the 3-9x32 is an ok scope! get a scope with mi-dots to squeeze most accuracy out of this beast at long distances.

Great! Thank you for your prompt responses. I will then go for the Optima and hope that its stock mounts and the scope stop will hold well as I believe this is a very hard kicking springer. I plan to purchase the gun shortly and will share once I hv got one.