Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatsan 125 air rifle

Quote Originally Posted by shahab_kiani View Post
    Brother I still didn't got the pellets so I packed it again..
    i hope its good cause when you brother called me for advice about this gun told him that i dont have any personal experience with this gun but buy the one that shahab bro has decided .If you want to test it with variety of different pellets you are welcome any time.

Quote Originally Posted by raja yasir View Post
    i hope its good cause when you brother called me for advice about this gun told him that i dont have any personal experience with this gun but buy the one that shahab bro has decided .If you want to test it with variety of different pellets you are welcome any time.
    Brother I am very Thankful to you that you made me such a nice offer. I really am. Can you please tell that if i tell my cousin to bring pellets from abroad can he bring them with himself ?

Brother I am very Thankful to you that you made me such a nice offer. I really am. Can you please tell that if i tell my cousin to bring pellets from abroad can he bring them with himself ?
    You are welcome bro,pellets are usually no problem but some time they can waste the travelers time at the airport depending on the location and person.

Quote Originally Posted by raja yasir View Post
    You are welcome bro,pellets are usually no problem but some time they can waste the travelers time at the airport depending on the location and person.
    Where do you get pellets from?

Where do you get pellets from?
    some came from UK and some from Dubai ,but pellets are a lot cheaper in UK and US then Dubai.

Shahab, just get a gamo promagnum tin and start breaking it in these will not disappoint you , atleast that was the case with me. You should get it between 400-500

Today my brother went to Badarudin sons and found out that the old stock of promagnums was better than the new ones. The new ones have a very poor finish and the old stock is finished at badarudin sons my brother brought the last tin of the old stock but still I need 2 more tins and am trying to find where can i get the old stock

new tins are fully of silver outlook and there is a sticker on them.

Yeah i think he is right!! when i bought my pellets last week i was offered the old ones for Rs 420/- and the newer ones for 500/- and the shopkeeper insisted the newer ones are better But i still went with the old ones as those were the ones i used and did well. Also the older ones were smoothly manufactured, the lines of the die were less defined than the newer ones.
    So finally you got some pellets, did you shoot it???

Enthusiast
    The new pro-Magnums are sh!t. Try to get a hold of old stock if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by jog3ee View Post
    Yeah i think he is right!! when i bought my pellets last week i was offered the old ones for Rs 420/- and the newer ones for 500/- and the shopkeeper insisted the newer ones are better But i still went with the old ones as those were the ones i used and did well. Also the older ones were smoothly manufactured, the lines of the die were less defined than the newer ones.
    So finally you got some pellets, did you shoot it???
    Not yet :P shooting will be done on saturday and sunday.

I dont know where will i get the old stock from.. great prob one tin isnt enough

The old stock isnt availiable in peshawar but i recntly found a 3 year old tin in my house of old stock.The newer one are silver and the old ones are greyish black.

Quote Originally Posted by Khan09 View Post
    The old stock isnt availiable in peshawar but i recntly found a 3 year old tin in my house of old stock.The newer one are silver and the old ones are greyish black.
    Brother how can you lost pellets and found them after 3 year omg i am amazed :P

Do you have any relatives in Karachi?? I can buy some for you when i go to the market on saturday.

I dont know where will i get the old stock from.. great prob one tin isnt enough
    You may find it with arms dealer in f8 markaz 400 p/t and f6 markaz islamabad store for 500 p/t.

I dont buy gamo pellets any more but 2 tins came with the guns that came for testing and got one tin with p1000 cause he was not changing the price so i got a tin ,both are different but some guns liked the older ones and some liked the new ones ,my diana 35 was never good with gamo magnums but it likes the new ones.

@Jogee: Brother my cousins used to be in Karachi but they shifted to pindi BTW thanks for the nice offer Il have to go and search the market for the old stock

interesting topic going great i own webley & scott .22 shooting @ 900fps with Gamo magnum 15.5grain pellets
    and Diana 54 air king shooting the same pellet @ 850 fps , one day i was working with a machine oil can was in my hand i put 3 to 4 drop of mobile oil in the barrel and tested the webley it was shooting @ 1500 fps i was shocked to see that

oiling the pellets is bad for the gun! Which Webley do you have, the turkish ones?? if yes, they are being made by Hatsan.