Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Hatsan 125 air rifle

Dear Nabeel,

Thank you for your advice but I hv aready got the Optima with the 44mm frnt objective. Am trying to find a 01 piece mount for the scope but can not seem to locate one in Lahore. Any ideas where I can find it with the correct profile height for my scope. Also checked with Outdoor adventures who currently has a RWS 01 pc mount but with a low profile (selling it for Rs.9,000 !!!). Can I order it over the internet and have it delivered to Pakistan easily w/o any legal issues! Pls advise your thoughts. Can you pls also comment on dampa mounts? Thank you.
    Expect the best. Prepare for the worst.
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

you can get one piece mount from pindi it is easily available there

Dear Khilji Sb,

Can you pls suggest a trader / contact details with whom I can place the order and any idea how much they are asking for it. Thank you for your help.
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

I think baduruddin have it in stock approx it will cost u rs 1500

i want to buy an air gun, my preferences are
    Hatsan 125, hatsan 125 sniper
    gamo sahdow 1000, whisper x
    tell me which should i buy?
    is hatsan has best velocity and accuracy than gamo?
    and please share price list current prices 2014

Hatsan125 sniper, the airgun will cost approx 27-28k from lahore without scope

which is best among these,
    Gamo Shadow 1000,.22
    Gamo Whisper X,.22
    Hatson 125,.22

what about velocity sir and accuracy?

Hatsan 125 in .22

Quote Originally Posted by SaQlain View Post
    what about velocity sir and accuracy?
    max velocity 1000 fps
    power 25- 30 fpe
    accuracy 20-30yards
    • Hatsan 125 Sniper air rifle
    • Spring-piston
    • Breakbarrel
    • Single-shot
    • Rifled steel barrel
    • Integral muzzlebrake/suppressor
    • 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger (adj. for trigger-pull weight and travel)
    • 11mm and Weaver optics rail
    • Fixed TruGlo fiber optic front sight (red, 0.060")
    • Fully adjustable TruGlo fiber optic rear sight (green, 0.035")
    • Anti-beartrap mechanism
    • Automatic safety
    • Monte Carlo buttstock
    • Twin raised cheekpieces with vertically adjustable comb
    • Textured pistol grip and forearm
    • SAS (shock absorber system) that reduces vibration
    • Triopad rubber recoil pad with 3 stock spacers to adjust pull length
    • Mossy Oak Break Up camo synthetic stock
    • 9.20 lbs. (gun only)
    • Includes adjustable sling, bipod (clamps onto the barrel), 3-9x32 Optima scope, mount, scope lens covers and hex wrench
    Last edited by shajee; 07-03-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    KEEP CALM,HOLD YOUR BREATH AND CAST ONE
    DON,T SHOOT FAST,SHOOT GOOD

Its very accurate if you learn to control its recoil. Practice artillery hold. With a good airgun rated mil-dot scope mounted, your effective is close to 70ish yards. I have taken down several crows and kites between 95-105 yards with it, although hit ratio at that distance is about 50%.

Dear Nabeel,

Yesterday I tried to adjust the trigger on my sniper to make the 2nd stage softer. I did so by adjusting the first two screws on the trigger mechanisim after studying the manual. Adjusting both the screws, I came to point where the trigger simply stopped functioning. I readjusted the screws but then the trigger became very light (hair trigger).

I have checked the web for various forums and found different opinions / techniques to adjust the Quattro trigger on these guns. I have readjusted to make the gun more safe so that it does not go off inadvertently but think I have messed up the feel on it. Any suggestions from your experience would be helpful, thanks.
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Well I always advise against adjusting the trigger as it can lead to a dangerous situation. When I decided to adjust mine I did all the reading BEFORE I went ahead and actually did it.

Anyways the key is to make very small adjustments (1/8th or 1/4th of a full turn) to the bolts (especially 1st bolt) and then checking the feel of the trigger after each adjustment by firing 5-6 shots & make sure you check if the safety works as it should.

I did go thru the supplier manual but later realized that the info on it is a little vague. Anyways your advice taken and will readjust it today as instructed. The safety is working fine. The 1st stage is unchanged from how it come out of the box. Will make small adjustments and see how it turns out. Thanks.
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

I just came across this on the web, thought it might be useful to share with all sniper bros.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537...uattro+trigger
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Dear Sniper Bros,

Has any one of you got replacement stocks for your sniper? Are they available in Pakistan like from Hira and at what cost?

I have noticed a very fine hair line fracture on my stock next to the screw (one near the pistol grip) that holds the adjustable comb in place. I guess I overtightened it since the comb was coming loose after long firing sessions. The plastic collars through which the rod passes cracked first and later passed the stress on the stock frame itself. I have loosened up the screws a bit to release the tension so that the crack does not widen or progress due to the recoiling vibration of the gun.

Was just interested to know about the spare stock incase if I eventually need it later. Also any suggestions how you keep the adjustable comb in its place w/o overtightening the srews.

Thanks
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

MOD EDIT:

"WTS offers
    its strictly NOT allowed at Pakguns"

So you have been posting it all over the airgun section: hope you will not repeat it once you see your edited post or will have to ban your ID without further warning.
    Last edited by Denovo87; 27-05-2014 at 08:19 PM.

cannot find hira arms

IU went to neela gumbat and cannot find Hira Arms even in the basement, do u have thier number?

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk View Post
    Hatsan airguns are available at Hira Arms Neela gumbad , Lahore . Anyone interested can contact them for further info

Regards

HATSUN 125 lahore main kahan se mille ge, neela gumbhat main kisi ke pass nahi hai

Quote Originally Posted by SaQlain View Post
    which is best among these,
    Gamo Shadow 1000,.22
    Gamo Whisper X,.22
    Hatson 125,.22

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Bro the shop ks not in the basement. Sending you their contact. Ask them for the guidence. 042 37322223
    042 37310505

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."