Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatsan 125 air rifle

Hatsan 125 air rifle

AOA. to all .I think hatsan r good turkash air rifles any member tell me that is these guns available in pakistan??????????????? http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airguns_mod_125.asp
    hunt just for eat not for fun

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Don't know about this specific model, but Hatsan air rifles are occasionally available with some dealers. There is a shop in Islamabad which has one, it's very over-priced.

I got 1 with the name of webley & Scott @ 17k from Karachi shooting @900fps well accurate

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Hatsan airguns are available at Hira Arms Neela gumbad , Lahore . Anyone interested can contact them for further info

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

My question is ............ is it rugged enough to bear our environment…. I mean some of PG members have not a good experience with gamo…….. is it good enough to compete with Diana….
    ”Slow is Smooth & Smooth is Fast”

Quote Originally Posted by Chauhdary View Post
    Don't know about this specific model, but Hatsan air rifles are occasionally available with some dealers. There is a shop in Islamabad which has one, it's very over-priced.
    He is a big thief.

rajapaki bro is right. The gentleman in question is extremely unreliable and greedy

Quote Originally Posted by gunenthusiast View Post
    rajapaki bro is right. The gentleman in question is extremely unreliable and greedy
    Once I visited this shop and a young man was sitting there, he was quite reasonable and showed whatever I asked him. But the next time an old man I think his father was sitting who was very rude and not cooperative, he was telling the prices more than his son

I suggest to visit this shop when this old guy is not sitting

Quote Originally Posted by gunenthusiast View Post
    If he is unreliable and greedy............ than what make sense to call him gentleman
    ”Slow is Smooth & Smooth is Fast”

can u give me there contact no through my mail .wild.hunter250@gmail.com
    hunt just for eat not for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum View Post
    My question is ............ is it rugged enough to bear our environment…. I mean some of PG members have not a good experience with gamo…….. is it good enough to compete with Diana….
    Many users are happy with their Gamo Shadow 1000s. The problem arose with the arrival of Whisper X.

Quote Originally Posted by wild.hunter250 View Post
    can u give me there contact no through my mail .wild.hunter250@gmail.com
    Brother, I don't have his number. If you wish you may visit ISLAMABAD STORE @ Super Market F-6, ISB.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khilji View Post
    I got 1 with the name of webley & Scott @ 17k from Karachi shooting @900fps well accurate
    SALAM BAHI.
    I just want to ask how do you know it is shooting at 900 fps. In my opinion this AIRGUN you say say WEBLEY AND SCOTT is not capable of such high power. I only say this because I have the genuine webley and scott made in UK longbow and exocet in .22 and they can do 700 fps max. If you bought this airgun from a dealer ask him to check the power in front of you.
    SH TARIQ UK.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIEKH TARIQ UK View Post
    SALAM BAHI.
    I just want to ask how do you know it is shooting at 900 fps. In my opinion this AIRGUN you say say WEBLEY AND SCOTT is not capable of such high power. I only say this because I have the genuine webley and scott made in UK longbow and exocet in .22 and they can do 700 fps max. If you bought this airgun from a dealer ask him to check the power in front of you.
    SH TARIQ UK.
    +1
    Diana 350 mag/460mag/54/56TH the top of the line springers by Diana can't achieve 900fps with lead pellets (in .22), how can a 17k "W&S" is what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauhdary View Post
    +1
    Diana 350 mag/460mag/54/56TH the top of the line springers by Diana can't achieve 900fps with lead pellets (in .22), how can a 17k "W&S" is what I was thinking.
    I have chrony and I checked it myself with gamo pro magnum (.22) 15 grain shooting @ 900 fps my rifle is webley @ scott royal again for Diana you are right my 54 Air king is shooting the same pellets @ 850 fps

Wow, then that's a MUST BUY gun if anyone locates one, just 17k...900fps with 15gn lead pellets, that's super cool!

speed is important but not every thing thats why i preferred 460 over 350 .

Accuracy is King in Air rifle hunting,
    In the U.K, people use sub 12fpe air rifles on small sized quarry i.e rabbits, hares, squirrel and woodies, and they are sucessful up to 40yds, or in some cases out to 60 yards.
    And the new "Mansooba" by Gamo, air rifles such as Gamo Hunter Extreme at 1700fps with PBAs are totally crap, hardly creat rabbit size groups within 10 yards, eh?

The Hatsan Model 125 is very powerful in .22. Excellent value for money. -Affordable -Very powerful, 800-900 fps in reality.(in .22) - Unfortunately can't match the more expensive rifles from e.g. Diana and Webley in finish and prescision (but consider the price..) - a bit noisy -not the most elegant rifle made, cheap materials.

Anyone selling a hatsan in Karachi??? Im really interested in mod 125. But im open to suggestions (other than gamo) in the range of 22-25K. Has anyone lately seen a good airgun with any dealer here in Karachi??