Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for a Pakistani designed 9MM, not a Clone

Blog Entries

Waiting for a Pakistani designed 9MM, not a Clone

hi,
    i read much about pistols here almost all Pakistani firms making clones of international pistols,
    i have also noticed of dawood sons and POF pistols but i am really waiting for pure and ASLI Pakistani 9MM,
    when its coming i will be a first person to buy it....
    PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

most of the pakistani made pistols are very good in performance.before purchasing you should check its material and try atleast 30 rounds in the arm store.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Topaq khana keep on waiting for the next 55 years for an orignal paki design...
    zama da umra sara sama ..merat sha ghama..pa khanda dei terawoma..
    oh stuck with my life...be gone pain....I am enduring you with a smile...

Regards

BloodBath
    The Perfect way is only difficult for those who pick and choose

to tell you very frankly ...all modern 9 mm pistols are clones of the orignal Browning High Power..and thats it...no debates..polymer frames and all .....gas brims.....rotating barrel....cam shift...fixed barrel...all are just derivations.
    May Allah rest the sole of John Moses Browning in peace ..The Father of all modern firearms.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodBath
    zama da umra sara sama ..merat sha ghama..pa khanda dei terawoma..
    oh stuck with my life...be gone pain....I am enduring you with a smile...

Regards

BloodBath
    i dont know pashtu plz translate it.

it is translated in the next line!
    \"Sa viv deche des formas; ka sa maekus\"
    Knowledge flows through practice and patience - proverb

topak check the Khyber Arms website.They have made their own model that is Pk111.Looks like Glock.They claim this is their own design.Its available in 9mm.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    to tell you very frankly ...all modern 9 mm pistols are clones of the orignal Browning High Power..and thats it...no debates..polymer frames and all .....gas brims.....rotating barrel....cam shift...fixed barrel...all are just derivations.
    May Allah rest the sole of John Moses Browning in peace ..The Father of all modern firearms.

Is'nt this the same dude who invented the venerable colt .45 acp M1911?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

ya the same one in machine guns .50 Browning and lots of other stuff

brothers khyber arms company made good 9mm clone with great finshing.
    in Gujraat its price is 17500.my friend has buy it about 2 month ago and fired up to 200 rounds no any problum.

If our local gun makers improve their dies for markings on the guns, their products will look great. The above weapon looks nice but could have been nicer if the writing was alligned.
    It is always the empty gun which kills.
    www.gondals.blogspot.com

Supreme Member
    No need to wait for 55 years ,you will see POF 9mm soon ORIGNAL PAKI DESIGN no clone or copy.
    In the end, I will remember not the words of my enemies, but the silence of my friends.

Never argue with idiots bcz first they bring u to their level and then they defeat u with their experience.

Hi Salams !
    i want to clerify the POF pistol issue specially the P7 M8 myth. I went to POF for proof firing of some pistols and got to know that POF doesnot make any pistols at all...they are working hard to make a clone of the beretta model 92 FS but the quality of that weapon was so poor that i had to rather stare at it in amazment. P7 were never ever manufactured by POF. They first gave a version to ASF which was made in Germany of course by H&K with which POF has a long relationship. those pistols were imported from germany with a "made in germany" mark. Then POF imported another lot from germany as "kits"
    on the slide of which was witten "pakistan ordanance factories " the same were given to ASF as the second lot. they were just put together in POF. POF cannot dream of making cold metal forged polygonal barrels. So be it we didnt even copy the thing we just imported it with a POF label.
    Regards
    Blood Bath

POF is purely into arms manufacturing for the last 30 or so years with Pak army as its guaranteed customer, We have yet to see it design an original Pakistani weapon, who is going to invest in designing and making a quality gun for the civilian market? I would love to see a Pakistani name in weapon arena though.
    "Musalma Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta" Quaid-e-Azam

just pasted a post...please lemme know of a single weapon that POF has designed in the last 60 years and mass produced it..they didnt design any..from the last 10 years they are trying to make G3 work with 5.56 ammo and have still to make a working prototype. They have hired some people from Darra Adam Khel whom are expert machinest and masters..they do alll the stuff for them...I dunno what we are getting ourselves into..the cost of a pistol made by POF Wah is to be 65000..one can get orignal Glocks ...FN Mark 3's and a lot of more fantastic stuff in the same price or even much less...we will remain as pathetic as we are....we are worst at metallurgy...kindly somone go and see the metalurgy setup in POF you will scream with disust. One must see the munufacturing for G3's and MG1A3's etc...you wont want to fire one after seeing that ordeal..anyways leave it....
    we must try to know what we are and then only can we improve upon our present state
    May Allah give us the will and understanding to make good of this nation

Regards
    BloodBath

Quote Originally Posted by topak
    but i am really waiting for pure and ASLI Pakistani 9MM,
    I hope you don't have other important things lined up following its launch... :)
    Technically, licensed guns are just like passports; should only be handled by their authorized person. - Tareen

sir BB, the POF inftry wpns catalog shows two handguns, a .30cal and a 9mm... are those being manufactured?? kia scene hai??
    "Godfather, I don't know what to do...!!",
    "You can act like a man."

Blog Entries
    i think i have to wait for Pakistani 9MM.but i hope that day will come soon;)

Supreme Member
    In the end, I will remember not the words of my enemies, but the silence of my friends.

Never argue with idiots bcz first they bring u to their level and then they defeat u with their experience.

buddy i have bought 1 9mm pistol 2 months ago a beautifull and original pakistani design wid some barrale changes of hi quality 14 shooter model is pk333 A-1 Performace i shoot 200 rounds at once last 3 days ago and that baby was hungry for more to smoke out i will post snaps shortly INSHALLAH PAKISTAN is going good in this feild just needs a bit concentration and efforts