Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Cleaning kits , Solvents , Oils

Expert Member
    Dear members, kindly advise me which grease should I use for my EZ9? I want to use it on slides of EZ9...but I don't want to spend more, any economical but practically excellent solution??
    What about Molygrease...? If yes then what to mix in the grease (I mean to turn it into NLGI 0)

I have bought Brunox Turbo spray, but I think that is for cleaning not for lubricating... correct me if I am wrong?? I mean can we use brunox instead of Oil?? for putting in spring and trigger area etc??

Presently I am not into regular shooting sessions... primarily its for HD, means less use... So kindly advise keeping this in view.

Waitiing for experts' suggestions..!
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

@ 1stranger,

You don't need anything else. Brunox is very good CLP (Clean, Lubricate and Protect).

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    @ 1stranger,

You don't need anything else. Brunox is very good CLP (Clean, Lubricate and Protect).
    Leon brother, thanks for quick reply... I was waiting for a expert advise...

So, if Brunox is best, and can clean, lubricate and protect from rust etc... then would you advise me further about cleaning my EZ9...

I am thinking to clean and lubricate it as its not been done so far, and I think one should clean and lubricate EZ9 after buying...
    So I am thinking to put Brunox on trigger part, inside of Hammer area, outside of barel and inside of slide..

1.Now what about barrel should I also use Brunox in it for cleaning and after that lubricating??

2.And what abut slide grooves... will Brunox also works well there??

3.Any other part which I should clean and lubricate??

And don't forget to add something if I missed it.. Thanks and waiting...
    Last edited by 1stranger; 22-01-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Bro,

Search pakguns, Abbas has written a very good tutorial on how to clean a handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Bro,

Search pakguns, Abbas has written a very good tutorial on how to clean a handgun.
    Yes bro that video is really very informative regarding gun cleaning .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

YouTube.com type in Pakguns gun cleaning

This is a new product on the market but Expensive. Is it available in Pakistan?
    http://froglube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shahjee View Post
    This is a new product on the market but Expensive. Is it available in Pakistan?
    http://froglube.com/
    Can't we just make it out of our own local frogs? somehow?

I mean, we have lot of frogs here & we can also make it if they can, we just need to know how.

Right Mian Jee , We can make our own Frog Lube with the extreme Frogs we Get in Rainy Season.
    Really some Bizarre name for Gun lube.
    I think the creator used to see some Japanese Anime which show Frogs as spitting Oil but that's usually Flammable

This image is from Naruto Animes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    Can't we just make it out of our own local frogs? somehow?

I mean, we have lot of frogs here & we can also make it if they can, we just need to know how.
    In peace, sons bury their fathers; in war, fathers bury their sons..

Reason its called FrogLube is the owner was a Frogman in Navy Seal and also Frogs Representative a Happy and safe environment

Mian Jee plz donot start chasing frogs with Your Double Barrell to make Your own Desi FrogLube.

hahahahahaaa

Enthusiast
    Do we have to rename it as well? Like Daddoo lube
    "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" -Mark Twain

Dadoo Grease,

Sounds good, lets find some dadoos.

I want to buy this Hoppe's No. 9 Solvent 16oz bottle. Has anyone seen this anywhere? Lahore and Rawalpindi shops only

I want to buy this Hoppe's No. 9 Solvent 16oz bottle. Has anyone seen this anywhere? Lahore and Rawalpindi shops only
    Baksh Elaahi, Lia-hore.

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    No , Hopes Copper Solvent not available in lahore . You can get Lubrication Hoppes no 9 .
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Noooooooooo looks like I will have to buy when back in England

Please can someone advise how to use these Brushes. The copper brushes I am more concerned about, do I push in once and then reverse? do I rotate 360 degrees inside the barrel?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    Baksh Elaahi, Lia-hore.
    A day or two ealrier I asked Bukhsh Elahee Lahore about Hoppes products and they didn't have them....

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk View Post
    No , Hopes Copper Solvent not available in lahore . You can get Lubrication Hoppes no 9 .
    Br I didn't find hoppes lubricant in Lahore....Asked Orient, Hira, National and Bukhsh Ilahihe.. etc... but no one has it...
    only Mokal Arms has Hoppes Lubricanr but its bottle is a bit different than shown in the tutorial of Abbas br..
    he was claming that its original... do you think that will be genuine?

Also if you have any other location in mind kindly inform. Thanks