Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gun Cleaning kits , Solvents , Oils

Quote Originally Posted by Obaiyd View Post
    Contrary to popular belief and practice, Paraffin Oil and 10W-30 engine oil have served me well.
    Can give it a try but where to find Paraffin oil ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Sir it's readily available at commercial chemical stores.
    "There's no honor in giving up without a fight."

Kerosene (mitti ka tael) is called Paraffin oil in some parts of the world.
    In Pakistan, Paraffin oil means the thick mineral oil used as laxative/lubricant and available in medical stores.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 20-05-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chohan View Post
    Attachment 21318
    R u talking about this one????
    availibility in pindi/islamabad

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    availibility in pindi/islamabad
    Any dealer should have it or check with pohri pul side market, chik bazar, solider bazar, it veey easy to find.....mostly used as bandage or splint to keeep the muscle warm

Enthusiast
    Where can one find kits here of Hoppes no9, Otis & Winchester, also Hoppes solvent ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Where can one find kits here of Hoppes no9, Otis & Winchester, also Hoppes solvent ?
    Al-Sayad next to Huffaz Corp at main Lucky star market.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Al-Sayad next to Huffaz Corp at main Lucky star market.
    Thanks bro will have a go and check it out.

online its available on several sites

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    online its available on several sites
    In US yes, not here.

I went to AL-sayaad for bore cleaner. Saw it was waaay more than the last time I had bought it. Kept the bottle back and left. I use Brunox now. Purchased from Victorinix outlet at Zamzama.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    I went to AL-sayaad for bore cleaner. Saw it was waaay more than the last time I had bought it. Kept the bottle back and left. I use Brunox now. Purchased from Victorinix outlet at Zamzama.
    Ordered a multi-cleaning kit for all calibers from Aliexpress, its suppose to arrive in a month.

Ordered a multi-cleaning kit for all calibers from Aliexpress, its suppose to arrive in a month.
    If it does, you will be one of the luckiest people around.

Till last year, we were all very very happy with Ali express. From lasers, to charging handles, to retention pins to mounts, to safety selector switches, we ordered everything.

Then something happened. One by one, all of our stuff got delayed and eventually it did not make it though. I was lucky, I lost only half a dozen orders and most of my CQ is now complete.

Many people I know have dozens of orders permanently stuck in the pipeline.

Even non gun related items such as stickers, magnets and decals.. Nothing gets though anymore. ALiexpress refuses to return the money, the post office doesn't deliver. And in the extremely rare case when something does get delivered. The duties are so astronomical that you want to return the item back.

None of this happened till last year. Even a simple 2 dollar item can go up to 4-8 dollars in duties alone. And that is only 'if' it gets delivered. Which is a very very big if.

One by one, we all stopped ordering from Ali express.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 07-09-2020 at 01:40 AM.

Name:  _200906_174854_166.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  53.8 KB
    Hoppes 9 solvent bought from Tayabaly Lucky Star 1500

Hoppes 9 gun oil 1200
    Hoppes 9 Gun grease 1500
    Ballistol oil 1200
    Outers ones got for 3000 came with a cleaning kit
    Hoppe's 9 and ballistol bought from online stores outers stuff from saddlers lucky star
    Hoppes from Just hunters and ballistol from shootersdenstore

Name:  _200906_181033_886.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  56.6 KB

Name:  _200906_174823_187.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  70.9 KB

Enthusiast
    If it does, you will be one of the luckiest people around.

Till last year, we were all very very happy with Ali express. From lasers, to charging handles, to retention pins to mounts, to safety selector switches, we ordered everything.

Then something happened. One by one, all of our stuff got delayed and eventually it did not make it though. I was lucky, I lost only half a dozen orders and most of my CQ is now complete.

Many people I know have dozens of orders permanently stuck in the pipeline.

Even non gun related items such as stickers, magnets and decals.. Nothing gets though anymore. ALiexpress refuses to return the money, the post office doesn't deliver. And in the extremely rare case when something does get delivered. The duties are so astronomical that you want to return the item back.

None of this happened till last year. Even a simple 2 dollar item can go up to 4-8 dollars in duties alone. And that is only 'if' it gets delivered. Which is a very very big if.

One by one, we all stopped ordering from Ali express.
    Well I've heard this and I guess it does happen most of the time but last year before my wedding I ordered wax seals for the invitation cards and it came through, also on another occasion ordered bluetooth connector and that also came in like 20 days without any duties, so what I mean is its 50/50, lets hope I'm one of the lucky ones once again because honestly it has everything bro, specially for gun cleaning and whole lot of useful accessories, I have order 3-4 different items so lets see, but all are under $3-6 expect the call caliber cleaning kits thats for $20 I think, lets hope all goes well.
    I'll keep you updated
    And hey any idea where can I get the Hoppes bore solvent in defence ? Daad doesn't have it.

Till last year, everything was silky smooth. I also got a blue tooth connector as well early this year. Its just that past few months have been rough. I am going to go around to the different Post offices to find out if my stuff is there or not. Albeit I doubt it. But its my last hope.

Hopess is available at Al Sayyad at LS. Apart from that, you can get original Brunox from the victorinox outlet one street before Daad. It is what I use.

Regular cleaning kits you can get from good ole Hussain at Saddlers at LS. He tries to overcharge a bit sometimes, but he usually fails. I usually get my stuff custom made to order from him.

Enthusiast
    Till last year, everything was silky smooth. I also got a blue tooth connector as well early this year. Its just that past few months have been rough. I am going to go around to the different Post offices to find out if my stuff is there or not. Albeit I doubt it. But its my last hope.

Hopess is available at Al Sayyad at LS. Apart from that, you can get original Brunox from the victorinox outlet one street before Daad. It is what I use.

Regular cleaning kits you can get from good ole Hussain at Saddlers at LS. He tries to overcharge a bit sometimes, but he usually fails. I usually get my stuff custom made to order from him.
    Lets see I really hope things make it here but yes I have invested a safe amount if things go south and is Brunox any good ? I've always used only Hoppes products.
    Custom made ?

Smile

Any chance to get hoppes bore snake for 12g
    Couple of yrs ago i bought from Peshawar
    Now i need for a friend but couldn't find it.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Any chance to get hoppes bore snake for 12g
    Couple of yrs ago i bought from Peshawar
    Now i need for a friend but couldn't find it.
    It is available online on justhunter
    But it's quite expensive

Name:  Screenshot_20200908-165811_Chrome.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  40.5 KB