Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Cleaning kits , Solvents , Oils

Gun Cleaning kits , Solvents , Oils

Dear Pakgunners I am starting this Forum to discuss the Availibility and where to buy Cleaning Kits , sovents and oils at Good prices ... Esp Lahore

also kindly include availability at peshawar/rawalpindi

Buy online

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    Buy online
    Which website?

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @ Mr hunter a few gun cleaning kits are available at hira arms neela gumbad starting from 4500 upto 8500+ . You can buy an Otis Universal cleaning kit ( multi purpose) which is best and cheap around 2500 from Bank square market neela gumbad.. This kit can be used on almost all handguns .22 , .30 , .45 , 9mm , .38 etc . You can find this one from Imran & co basement Bank square neela gumbad .
    You can buy Brunox spray for cleaning @ 750 rs and Nasa spray @ 300 rs from same market .

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Thanks Naveed, It was very Helpful Information

Nice thread. Are Birchwood Casey's Gun Scrubber or Break Free CLP - cleaning agents available here regularly, apart from ordering from internet or very limited availability at some places?

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @ Francolino bro Birchwood casey's products is available at Baksh Ellahi Lahore . I hope you will get from there , seen many times a rack full of Birchwood's products.

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Thank you @Naveed. Brother I checked it from there though, but the whole product range is now n.a since more than a month. Only Brunox (the usual cleaner) is there.

Are their any restrictions on import of these solvents/oils, like I heard liquids etc were not allowed to be sent out of USA.

Quote Originally Posted by francolino View Post
    Are their any restrictions on import of these solvents/oils, like I heard liquids etc were not allowed to be sent out of USA.
    Yes you are right, No liquids are allowed.

ahan.. helpfull for me thanks buddies

I bought Hoppes solvent for Rs 400/ from Ilahi Bux (teen talwar) in Karachi...
    the kits started from 1500/

@ Hdaackda pleas guide me where Ilahi bux is located, I want its exact location if I am standing on 3 talfar

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SPAYPANTHER View Post
    @ Hdaackda pleas guide me where Ilahi bux is located, I want its exact location if I am standing on 3 talfar
    Dont u remeber that i had already told u abt this dealer very briefly....... before
    The CROWN of every achivement....

Quote Originally Posted by SPAYPANTHER View Post
    coming from two talwar to teen talwar.. turn right from teen talwar... its infront of icap (or something). there are 2 gun shops... (also some other shops in that line)

Map: http://g.co/maps/e2ggf

For all semi-autos especially the hi end ones, as the materials involves technopolymers and synthetic materials too, incl rubber seals etc, I would recommend the following two combination for cleaning and lubricating.

1) Cleaning Agent:

2) Lubricant:

The advantages are numerous, and these are much much better than the usual Brunox sprays and Hoppes gun oil in market. I saw them quite oft at Bukhsh Elahi Lahore earlier but now the rack seems emptied. The oil (#2) has very good rust preventive properties too. Besides these, SLIP 2000 and Rem Oil and Breakfree CLP too are also very good but I have yet to see them anywhere in market.
    Last edited by francolino; 28-01-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Member Emeritus
    I have seen these at Gul Haji Plaza but the dealer/shopkeeper told me its no match to Hoppes, therefore did'nt bother to inquire about its price.
    After your post I will inquire about it once again.. thanks for the share bro.

BTW Haji Ameer Shah has some nice gun scrubbers & lubricants at his Noor Plaza shop.

How about using WD-40? can we use it in replacement of simple white gun oil? Please advise...

i keep my 9mm in the box it came in... fire it occasionally... have fired around 15 round since i bought it a month back... when do i need to clean my gun... after how many rounds i mean?
    "a retard with a gun is retarded enough to pull the trigger"

are birchwood products avaiolable in islamabad/rawalpindi also?