Thread: Thinking to buy my first hand gun ! need suggestions for a beginners pistol.

Thinking to buy my first hand gun ! need suggestions for a beginners pistol.

hi,

i am currently thinking to buy a pistol with my father ,.. well of course he is the one going to buy it, but since we have never had a firearm of any kind ,. i would like to get some info on this topic,.. and would like suggestions for a sturdy,affordable and easily available pistol.

Beginners pistol! Plz tell us for what purpose do you need the handgun. For HD/SD use, or for occasional shooting or range day, or you want to learn shooting?

Welcome to Pakguns.
    What is your Price Range ? If you want a beginners pistol and cheap then go for a Chinese TT pistol, Cheap pistol and cheap ammunition as well. But you want something good then tell us your price range and purpose, there are lot of items available.

@Trigger_happy78. Brother, as the new comer said never had a firearm before so I guess he is not interested much for range shooting but just occasional HD/SD however, he can say it better

Welcome to Pakguns.
    What is your Price Range ? If you want a beginners pistol and cheap then go for a Chinese TT pistol, Cheap pistol and cheap ammunition as well. But you want something good then tell us your price range and purpose, there are lot of items available.

@Trigger_happy78. Brother, as the new comer said never had a firearm before so I guess he is not interested much for range shooting but just occasional HD/SD however, he can say it better

Here we have many experts who would advise you according to your basic requirements which they need to know:

Your budget?
    Your purpose of buying?

I asked same question some days ago on a range of guns with a given budget and finalized two for final decision ... here is the link ... http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7986-Taurus-PT92-99-OR-PT809-OR-Stoeger-OR-BAIKAL-OR-WHAT

Do as the seniors say but plz do not buy gun from Islamabad ... NEVER ... They are almost 30-40% expensive than Lahore and Rawalpindi ...

Best of luck for your first handgun ...

bro it would become easy for us to help you out if you could share the price range and the purpose for which you need the gun

Just don't get a desi (darra/pakistani) handgun.
    Apart from the price, the size is also important!

Enthusiast
    Please mention budget as well for seniors to guide you.. and welcome to the community..

Welcome Wahhaj Ahmad To PAK GUNS

First, Tell Ur About Your License.. And Then About Your Range.

Stay Cool.

lols,where is Wahhajahmad?

hello everyone and i am extreemly gratfull for your replies! ,... actually im a student so remained very busy for my papers thus the long delay,... about the most common thing asked is that the price range could go up to 1 lac only... and the reason of use would be ocassional shooting , target shooting and personal defence also ,... and about the licence,.. think by beingin the army a licence is not required.

thanks a lot !

A license is always required brother. You can go for Caracal F if you want it for target shooting
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    First and foremost Wahhaj. Get a license everything else is absolutely secondary. Once u get one of those then we'll look into the whats and the whys
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com