Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for .22 Star HK-Lancer in Pakistan

Expert Member
    It is local brass made.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    @Hammad jutt...

It looks like a local one, as mine was a local and it was made of Brass (Peetal) just like your pistol.
    yes i agreed with u guys same opinion i have but i am on doubt Doktar it came from your city.

is peetal(brass) more reliable?

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahar Usama View Post
    is peetal(brass) more reliable?
    Nope but easy to cast due to softness.

Guys my search in still on and I am looking for original so do let me know if anyone wants to sell it. Appreciate your responses and by the way, I am also in love with 1911 Pistols, so guide me if there is a place to see original pieces of it, would 2 in fact

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseer View Post
    Guys my search in still on and I am looking for original so do let me know if anyone wants to sell it. Appreciate your responses and by the way, I am also in love with 1911 Pistols, so guide me if there is a place to see original pieces of it, would 2 in fact
    from Original what do you mean to say, Original USGI 1911 or any foreign made clone of Colt 1911

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseer View Post
    Kudos to your patience sir. It has been what? More than 5 years right?

Anyways. I i see one I wil let you know. (I ahve seen Star weapons here in Karachi. Specifically the 7.62x25 in 1911 shape. Asking was 95 I think .
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

My experience is that it shoots well with very high quality ammo--Swiss and often Federal, and misfires, or short cycles with anything else.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books