Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pakistani Beretta Clone (Detailed Pictures)

Blog Entries
    Salams everyone, there has been a lot of interest recently about copies of Beretta's, Glock's etc

So I asked a friend to get me one of the 'clones' so that I can have a close look to prevent any PakGuns member from getting duped. Now the dilemma is, the apparent fake one looks so damn good that I am in two minds if my friend was messing with me by giving me an original or have Pakistan's Gun makers become so fabulous at making guns !

Have a look, if this is a Pakistani copy, I really am proud of it. Either way I'm keeping this :cool:

For comparison I have put a Taurus PT 99 next to it. Keep in mind that the Beretta is a older model 92 FS (dull finish) while the Taurus (Chrome Finish) is a improved version of the original 92 design.

I could not fire it as much as I would have liked to but I did let off about 25 rounds. Sounded good/solid, no misfire or jams while firing POF 9mm even though the inside of the barrel was in a deplorable condition and I was half expecting the barrel to burst after a continuous fire of 25 rounds. It did not.

If this is the copy doing the rounds for 20 K, buy it ! I would get 5 just to hang on my wall as a decoration.

Even Now I am proud of it ...Its amazing abbas u r rite even i couldnt believe myself that these are not real beretta's

Awesome pictures! How to tell it apart from the real one? Did it also have the ops manual etc, and was it also original looking?
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." (General Douglas MacArthur)

very nicely build.we have very talented ppl here in pakistan.

I have seen a beretta clone before , this one posted here is much better actually i saw two when i was first buying a 9mm both had very bad finish and well it just didnt feel right in the hand.. But this one looks nice.
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

By looking at this I would like to say, If Pakistani Arms manufactures are provided with proper machines and little training from reputable international arms manufacture like Hk a little quality control too. We can make better then glock, Berretta. Wow we are good. one more thing
    Pakistan Zindabad..........................................
    “GOD gives and forgives man gets and forgets”

can u tell us da price and da shop

Yes we could have done a lot more with our Darra talent. Given them an education, foreign training etc etc. Still not too late just too much politics
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." (General Douglas MacArthur)

Blog Entries
    Any comments/opinion by FirePower! and Bored? What do you guys think ?

Pakistan Hunting & sporting Arms (PHSADC)

Last updated: 2007-06-07

PAKISTAN HUNTING AND SPORTING ARMS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (PHSADC) is established as public limited company under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. The main objectives of the companies are as under: The Company (PHSADC) is funded by PIDC.

To uplift, develop and build up hunting and sporting arms industry of Pakistan and to strengthen and support the technical capabilities thereof so as to enhance competitiveness of the industry as a whole. To facilitate, support and demonstrate modern gunsmith techniques for achieving high value added hunting and sporting arms and to support and facilitate procurement of machinery and other equipment for up-gradation and capacity building of manufacturing units within the industry. To take initiatives for developing human resource for the purposes of enhancing skills and craftsmanship in basic and advanced machining, fitting, finishing and assembly within the hunting and sporting arms industry.

To develop subsidized, easy and long-term financial assistance and work closely with financial institutions for ensuring smooth availability of credit facilities to the entrepreneurs within the industry and To develop strategies, guidelines, implementation plan and conduct research studies for exploring domestic markets all over Pakistan, export markets and enhancing market access of hunting and sporting arms entrepreneurs within the industry.

Initially the main focus of the company is on the Hunting & Sporting Arms Cluster of Darra Adam Khel, F. R Kohat, FATA. Darra Adam Khel is a Federally Administrated Tribal Area (F.R, FATA). It is situated at a distance of about 45 kilometers in the south of Peshawar. Darra Adam Khel is famous for its light engineering industry Sporting, Hunting Arms and Replicas of vintage weapons forming a cluster of around 200 small units.

There is a spread of other industries including PVC Pipes, Voltage Stabilizers and Plastic bags. Thousands of people mainly tribesmen involved in manufacturing sporting arms and replicas while some skilled labours hail from Punjab and NWFP. The artisan of Darra Adam Khel have been involved in engineering for decades and are known across Asia for this. This sector has been the main income and employment provider. Since long 80% of the population is dependent directly or indirectly on this sector for their livelihoods.

Besides engineering, Darra Adam Khel has mineral potential includes rich coal & other mines, which needs to be exploited. Darra Adam Khel has a great potential of producing handcrafted small arms. They can produce replicas / copies of renowned models, old vintage weapons as well as producing quality sporting and hunting arms, which can be exported abroad. There is a huge market in foreign market (USA and Europe etc) for replicas and vintage weapons. The gunsmithry cluster has been able to attract foreign buyers and has generated export orders for sporting/ hunting guns and copies of vintage weapons as they have been producing these weapons since long.
    “GOD gives and forgives man gets and forgets”

Abbas,does pakistani clone has an aluminum alloy frame?

Expert Member
    The Pakistani Beretta is a hit or miss deal. One my secretaries has it. It works fine. The one that the house keeper has is just ok. Then I have seen ones which really fall apart after a few magazines of fire.

The finishing is better on the SS versions, they cost a little more as well. If you take it apart the parts inside are rough. They are proclivity to get rusted sooner than one would think.

The QA is a big issue with them. Do not have consistancy at all. I dont recommend them as of yet since every specimen varies of quality.

Gun should never be just to look at until its an antique.

Nice .... do they come in black ? :)
    Anyways where did you get that from ? PARA ?
    ... and then there was light !!

Blog Entries
    @Balazona The frame is steel.

@Saeen Welcome and no P.A.R.A does not sell Desi stuff as far as I know. I got it from as a friend who had it for some time.

Abbas,if frame is made out of steel then pistol must be heavy than ur Taurus PT-99.

Blog Entries
    Actually they are about the same weight although the the 92 has a more solid feel to it than the Taurus.

It feels better than the NP42 while firing and the NP42 is a good pistol. It's put together so well that I am still in two minds if this is a clone or not. The only thing which makes it look fake is the rusted barrel. Btw I've never had any work done on a pistol, are barrels easily available for replacement ?

Lord of War
    i got one in 2005 as gift, from a friend. it was made by Zafar Alam who started the cloning of 92 here in Pakistan. my round count was nearly 1800 bullets before i passed the gift to another mutual friend. i had not any problem with the gun in my experience. it feed FMJ & JHP fine. no FTF & FTE, handled well and had acceptable trigger.

it was quoted near 50k when i had it. although prices are down now almost by half but it is a hit or miss case now. i have seen many with broken locking lugs and slides.
    would love to see a copy of glock, can any one guess from where they are getting polymer resin. they surely got alloy for 92 from old auto engines which got swapped. but no doubt that there are skilled & talented persons in our country. if Philippine made 1911A1 can make huge business, why cant we do the same.
    regards

Expert Member
    +1 ahmad

Hey guys how many of u heard the latest news scandal of selling of Govt imported pistols to tribal areas by Federal Police . I heard the news today on TV in a meeting by a senior member of PML(N) , He said that the Federal Police sold their original pistols in tribal areas and in return they bought these sort of copied models .
    No shock bcos as u all see they could b hardly distinguished n our pathan bros can engrave any serial no on them ,u ask for

Expert Member
    amazing.
    Not unusual though