Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz tt9

Cz tt9

Dear All,

One of my frnd has purchased CZ TT9 some months ago from Badruddin, Rwp. It costed him Rs. 75K with 25 CZ bullets. As he knew that I was the silent reader of Pakguns so he asked me if I could get a feedback from Gun Experts at PakGun about CZ TT9.

Would really appreciate if any expert sheds light on this handgun ... Thank you

Name:  CZTT9.jpg
Views: 1910
Size:  97.4 KB

very nice pistol

Very new to me. So i myself would love to hear from you and skeeter Sb/Abbas Sb. It looks compact, but i feel its height is bit exaggerated for carry pitol.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Enthusiast
    looks very nice, is this a new CZ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malik160 View Post
    looks very nice, is this a new CZ?
    Not a CZ , but from a rival "CZ" make. The gun never won real applause here.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Enthusiast
    thanks, but whats the catch? can you explain a litttle more bro why?

@AK47 ... Bro, is there any review available at Pakguns for CZTT9? I have glanced all 19 pages but I didn't find one, could miss though as I was in office and was in bit hurry ...

Also, CZTT9 was recommended by Mustafa bhai of Badruddin over and above Taurus PT92, though I went to him yesterday and he was all for stoeger cougar ... I was searching for Taurus 1911 in 9mm and he was not sure if it was available in pakistan or not

Cz TT9 is a nice gun indeed. I think it has a ported barrel. I held this gun at baksh elahi few months ago, looked nicely built.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armughan View Post
    @AK47 ... Bro, is there any review available at Pakguns for CZTT9? I have glanced all 19 pages but I didn't find one, could miss though as I was in office and was in bit hurry ...
    I don't quite remember any. I think Arfat110 bro purchased one of it's kind, some times back, yet can't exactly remember which.

We have a CZ 100 review here, though it was a much debated thread on the gun's originality:

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ase&highlight=

I think dealers have been asking too high rates for this handgun, probably why it never got popular, especially not since the original CZ's started making ways to our market.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

[I think dealers have been asking too high rates for this handgun, probably why it never got popular, especially not since the original CZ's started making ways to our market.

Regards.[/QUOTE]

Exactly AK 47 Bro.
    A Good Plan For Today Is Better Then A Great Plan For Tomorrow

@ AK47 ... thanks brother ... Owner of Shamsuddin in RWP was saying that CZ TT9 is above 100K nowadays and is not available and he suggested my frnd that you better keep this gun for good ...

Blog Entries
    @ AK47 ... thanks brother ... Owner of Shamsuddin in RWP was saying that CZ TT9 is above 100K nowadays and is not available and he suggested my frnd that you better keep this gun for good ...
    Thanks, you're welcome!

But 100K's????!!!!! He actually told you the day's best joke, hope you enjoyed, lolz!

Regards.

He was some 60+ uncle and plus my frnd didn't purchase it from Shamsuddin so I had little chance to take it as a joke ... but none of the Pakgun elite having or seeing or reviewing it favours your joke part ...

Waisay, prices have gone up too much in some months (thanks to US Dollar) ... PT92 was offerred to my frnd at some 55-58K by RWP dealers and now it was priced at 82K by Daudsons and 76K by Smasuddin ...

Blog Entries
    He was some 60+ uncle and plus my frnd didn't purchase it from Shamsuddin so I had little chance to take it as a joke ... but none of the Pakgun elite having or seeing or reviewing it favours your joke part ...

Waisay, prices have gone up too much in some months (thanks to US Dollar) ... PT92 was offerred to my frnd at some 55-58K by RWP dealers and now it was priced at 82K by Daudsons and 76K by Smasuddin ...
    Lolz! On your first notion above on Pakguns elite members, just wait for the laughs bro, it is a Joke. Let me clarify your confusion, perhaps, and the reason why you're not seeing other member's comments so far.

The CZ handguns go above 100K's and are not considered as jokes. This, as long as we're talking of handguns made by the popular CZ makers of the CZ-75B, by: CZ (Ceska ZBrojovka) .

The CZ TT and CZ 100 type of handguns in question here are made in Czechoslovakia, no doubts, but by another "CZ" establishment:CZ Strojirna.

Sounds like the same, probably, but there's a difference, not only in quality and type of handguns, but also in international repute. They split, probably, and the latter only retains the logo, not the repute, quality or brand recognition. I hope this helped.

I was further amused by another joke, of the PT 92 at 82K's, irrespective of currency appreciations.

Calm it bro, I've been checking Pindi market since last 25 years and never came back home with any purchases, just enjoy their jokes, walk down the lane of shops , one by one, and keep having a good laugh, the last better than the former, lolz!

I've often wondered how the ministries have wasted the permits allocated to this whole bunch, it's more of "Ali Baba +40" then arms dealers, and moreover, no variety available, neither in guns, nor of ammo. Ask them for a calibre .45 handgun, and they'll suggest you a .22. plinker (seriously).

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 15-12-2011 at 03:01 PM.

@ AK47 ... If taurus PT 92 is well below 82 and 76 (two prices quoted to me yesterday) then sure I will be debiting my bank account with the price of some version taurus ... Bonus is coming, u know

I am not into guns that very much and just had to go to market for purchasing shotgun ... and recently visited them for 9mm ... You are absolutely right that they don't have the variety ... everyone is promoting the ones he has the collection of ...

will be seeking expert's opinion when finally decide to purchase and get license ...

Thanks ...

@ AK47 ... just saw your edit ... Thanks for clarifying CZ issue ... waisay i wonder that none of the PakGun member has CZ TT9 ... I will try to be the first one to post its review if my frnd allows me a day out with his CZ TT9 ....

Thank you AK47 bro ... much appreciated ... (being the silent visitor of PakGuns for some months now, I remember some experts the most like Abbas sb, 12Gauge and AK47) ... truly impressive knowledge ...

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Lolz! On your first notion above on Pakguns elite members, just wait for the laughs bro, it is a Joke. Let me clarify your confusion, perhaps, and the reason why you're not seeing other member's comments so far.

The CZ handguns go above 100K's and are not considered as jokes. This, as long as we're talking of handguns made by the popular CZ makers of the CZ-75B, by: CZ (Ceska ZBrojovka) .

The CZ TT and CZ 100 type of handguns in question here are made in Czechoslovakia, no doubts, but by another "CZ" establishment:CZ Strojirna.

Sounds like the same, probably, but there's a difference, not only in quality and type of handguns, but also in international repute. They split, probably, and the latter only retains the logo, not the repute, quality or brand recognition. I hope this helped.

I was further amused by another joke, of the PT 92 at 82K's, irrespective of currency appreciations.

Calm it bro, I've been checking Pindi market since last 25 years and never came back home with any purchases, just enjoy their jokes, walk down the lane of shops , one by one, and keep having a good laugh, the last better than the former, lolz!

I've often wondered how the ministries have wasted the permits allocated to this whole bunch, it's more of "Ali Baba +40" then arms dealers, and moreover, no variety available, neither in guns, nor of ammo. Ask them for a calibre .45 handgun, and they'll suggest you a .22. plinker (seriously).

Regards.
    Salam All,
    AK Bro, hope you're well, the CZ TT is not made by the Ceska ZBrojovka but the CZ100 was, when it was in production.

As for the CZ TT, well haven't seen one yet so don't know its performance...... but for 75k???? Given the choice I'd have put in a few more K's and gone for a CZ75B or a P-07. Just my 2 cents.
    In fact, Armughan Bro, why doesn't you friend sell it to one of the PINDI guys for 100K minus a few K's, and get himself a Duty? Just joking Bro, congrats to your friend for the new gun.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salam All,
    AK Bro, hope you're well, the CZ TT is not made by the Ceska ZBrojovka but the CZ100 was, when it was in production.

As for the CZ TT, well haven't seen one yet so don't know its performance...... but for 75k???? Given the choice I'd have put in a few more K's and gone for a CZ75B or a P-07. Just my 2 cents.
    In fact, Armughan Bro, why doesn't you friend sell it to one of the PINDI guys for 100K minus a few K's, and get himself a Duty? Just joking Bro, congrats to your friend for the new gun.

Regards.
    Ws Kamranwali bro. Thanks I'm fine, hope you're too.

Yes, that's exactly what I stated, it's CZ STROJIIRNA product. As for the CZ 100, lolz! You caught me one-legged here, never believed it to be a CESKA ZBROJOVSKA product, anyhow, thanks for this correction.

Regards.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Hmm a gun thats called both CZ 'and' TT and is neither.......................................
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)