Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: .222 bullets

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    rs 85 each
    Wow those were tje gppd old days.. But what is the price now?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

200 per pop, Karachi.

I am trying to source a batch of Zol rounds in .222 to see how they work. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Price of .222 in Lahore

What's the going price of .222 ( 5.45x39 ) bullets in Lahore all / any brands .

Also please do comment on local bullets darra made one's available at 50 to 60 rupees a pop . Or something local made other than darra as I do assume .222 imported prices will be high

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    What's the going price of .222 ( 5.45x39 ) bullets in Lahore all / any brands .

Also please do comment on local bullets darra made one's available at 50 to 60 rupees a pop . Or something local made other than darra as I do assume .222 imported prices will be high
    A friend bought 500 for Rs 120 each of recent Russian origin. Old War time ammo is 180. I have seen too many problems with local ammo that I will stay away.

Current Karachi prices are 250 a pop.. And I have seen 7n6 going for 300 a pop. Local darra ammo is 100 a pop.. Zol has refused to make .222 anymore.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 15-11-2018 at 09:21 AM.

I would just check the market and get whats available in genuine manufacturer. No Local
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.