Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 720

Thread: Makarov Club

  1. #1
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore/USA
    Posts
    968

    Makarov Club

    Makarov is a smallest blowback pistol of largest caliber. Being in love with Makarov, I am starting this insilico club to explore the wonderful caliber i.e. 9x18 mm or 9mm Makarov. Additionally, we can share our experiences and tales of Makarov. Please upload pictures of your Makarov.
    Dr. Awan

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good thread arawan bro, why dont you do Bismillah with the one you have, or it still is one sided love
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  3. #3
    Supreme Member Topak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    can previously owned participate in club ?
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    can previously owned participate in club ?
    Why not Topak bro; you can use this thread to repent on a bad decision to let a mak go for a TT or was it something else?
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mehdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    498
    Bro arawan

    what is the price and availability of Mak, and ammo currently ?

  6. #6
    Supreme Member colt 1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,672
    i have no experience with a Mak yet but im dying to have one

  7. #7
    Senior Moderator Ka_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    4,022
    Makarov's have been one of the favourites of Pakgunners.We have discussed a lot about them.Loving attractions are Light weighted and easy to carry.

    The following threads will help this Club.
    Engraved Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Info on Maks
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Pak Made Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    All about Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Makarov Origional & Copy
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

  8. #8
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore/USA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    i have no experience with a Mak yet but im dying to have one
    email me on arawan77@gmail.com, I can help you to buy one, or you can go to hunters arms, Qainchee chock, Ferozpur road, the name of the dealer is Mr. Maqsood Malik
    Dr. Awan

  9. #9
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore/USA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Good thread arawan bro, why dont you do Bismillah with the one you have, or it still is one sided love
    Thanks, I just got a MAk this week after a long long search. I will upload the pic very soon. its a 91 model.
    Dr. Awan

  10. #10
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan View Post
    Makarov's have been one of the favourites of Pakgunners.We have discussed a lot about them.Loving attractions are Light weighted and easy to carry.

    The following threads will help this Club.
    Engraved Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Info on Maks
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Pak Made Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    All about Makarov
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov

    Makarov Origional & Copy
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=makarov
    That's a good Makarov sum up.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  11. #11
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore/USA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
    Bro arawan

    what is the price and availability of Mak, and ammo currently ?
    The MAKs are considered the weapons of which worth depends upon the availability, because the original MAK are surplus pool of different militaries including Russian, Bulgarian and east German. Usually the Russian (Military Models) MAKs in good conditions can be purchased from 35K to 60K in Lahore. The ammo is abundantly available in LHR. Russian, Chinese, Serbian, American Ammo is easily available in the range of 50-80 Rs. Recently, I found JHP (Hollow Point) Russian bullets for MAKs.
    Dr. Awan

  12. #12
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore/USA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    i have no experience with a Mak yet but im dying to have one
    Go for it. Its a life time partner. "No Tootay, na Peecha Choray"
    Dr. Awan

  13. #13
    dear senior members PG is there any firing range for civilians available in Lahore

  14. #14
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arawan View Post
    Thanks, I just got a MAk this week after a long long search. I will upload the pic very soon. its a 91 model.
    Congrats bro, would you mind sharing the $$$$ side of story? waiting for the photos.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  15. #15
    Supreme Member Topak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    thanks Denovo... will join officially after purchasing
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

  16. #16
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    thanks Denovo... will join officially after purchasing
    One is available bro & just 48 KM from Gujranwala although its without a hammer these day but trust me its a GENUINE hammer less Mak
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  17. #17
    Supreme Member Topak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    One is available bro & just 48 KM from Gujranwala although its without a hammer these day but trust me its a GENUINE hammer less Mak
    hammer less ? what happened ?
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

  18. #18
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,789
    Hammer less Mak???? Sir.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  19. #19
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    hammer less ? what happened ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Hammer less Mak???? Sir.
    Failed to withstand my hardcore engineering
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  20. #20
    makes are good. But den bro has one which is hammer less.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

    "A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

    "Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •