Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Baikal 442 (Makarov PMM) : My review and range Report

Quote Originally Posted by a55kika View Post
    I'm totally loving it.I'd prefer this over the original Makarov.
    Even my son loves it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Very nice detailed review bro, I like the way u explained everything with pics, saw this gun for the first time but after reading ur review now it feels like I new the gun all along. Congrats on ur purchase of a mak, great review and happy shooting bro be safe

Blog Entries
    Bro Ameer...........Your lovely son just did it to me and the Baikal! Lolz!

Mashallah! Cute guy there, and I'd not stress upon anything, I'm sure you're careful enough.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

What is its Price in KHI? & is it available in KHI Market?

Quote Originally Posted by TT-33 View Post
    What is its Price in KHI? & is it available in KHI Market?
    Its should be available in Khi, a member quoted its price as 48K.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Bro Ameer...........Your lovely son just did it to me and the Baikal! Lolz!

Mashallah! Cute guy there, and I'd not stress upon anything, I'm sure you're careful enough.

Regards.
    Thanks once again Sir, this time from the cute guy in pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger_happy78 View Post
    Very nice detailed review bro, I like the way u explained everything with pics, saw this gun for the first time but after reading ur review now it feels like I new the gun all along. Congrats on ur purchase of a mak, great review and happy shooting bro be safe
    so nice to see ur generous comments bro. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Its should be available in Khi, a member quoted its price as 48K.

Thanks once again Sir, this time from the cute guy in pic.

so nice to see ur generous comments bro. Thanks a lot.
    It is ranged from 60-64K in Karachi...It is tough a beautiful gun and i was very confident on it till i had some problem of bullet stuck in the barrel.( Discussed in another thread). The probable reason could be due to the bullet. I had barnaul bullets with me. I have heard S&B are recommended for it but unfortunately S&B 9x18 is not available in Karachi.

With S&B bullet, this gun is recommended, low recoil and high firing rate. You won't know when the magazine is emptied, and nice concealable handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad_ahmed View Post
    It is ranged from 60-64K in Karachi...It is tough a beautiful gun and i was very confident on it till i had some problem of bullet stuck in the barrel.( Discussed in another thread). The probable reason could be due to the bullet. I had barnaul bullets with me. I have heard S&B are recommended for it but unfortunately S&B 9x18 is not available in Karachi.

With S&B bullet, this gun is recommended, low recoil and high firing rate. You won't know when the magazine is emptied, and nice concealable handgun.
    My next target is to check the 442 with different ammos available other than S&B, but i would need seniors assistant/advice what to and how to check things in it. Recently i have known that jhp are also available in bernaul, let see how it expands.

BTW i didn't know that S&B is recommended for it, i just took S&B becoz of their overall reputation. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    My next target is to check the 442 with different ammos available other than S&B, but i would need seniors assistant/advice what to and how to check things in it. Recently i have known that jhp are also available in bernaul, let see how it expands.

BTW i didn't know that S&B is recommended for it, i just took S&B becoz of their overall reputation. Thanks for the info.
    S&B is not recommended by the manufacturer but by some seniors on my other thread. They have good reputation. Don't use barnaul it have had a bad experience, eagles bullet you get on the market are a bit rusty and mostly out of finishing. Well GL.

Fahad very well said, all the American Eagle ammos i have seen are rusty and its the only reason i avoided to use it in my Handgun. I would like to check bernaul jhp only.

Congrats for you new toy, is 9*18 mac an easy avail round ? what is average price i guess u had S&Bs.
    Weapons are like money ; No one knows the meaning of enough

Lord of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    This is totally awesome...i am missing my makarov :'(

Hello, I just have a quick question from all, On my previous baikal makarov, number imposed above the grip was XAM XXXX. Now on the slide it was written XAM XXXX 10. Also on the end of slide and grip 10 is also written. I know it's a batch number but i was wondering, there could be a chance that when you are stop during the checking and the policeman can argue that it is written with 10 on the slide and without on the grip as imposed. So you could have punched locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    Thats a nice holster for SD. Thanku for the share.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiftt View Post
    Congrats for you new toy, is 9*18 mac an easy avail round ? what is average price i guess u had S&Bs.
    Thankyou, by the time i got Mak, bullets were out of stock. So there is some time when 9x18 are short in market. Prices are as follow

Chinese : 50/piece
    Bernaul: 50/piece
    S&B: 65/piece
    Old Russian :100/piece
    American Eagle: 110/piece

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad_ahmed View Post
    Hello, I just have a quick question from all, On my previous baikal makarov, number imposed above the grip was XAM XXXX. Now on the slide it was written XAM XXXX 10. Also on the end of slide and grip 10 is also written. I know it's a batch number but i was wondering, there could be a chance that when you are stop during the checking and the policeman can argue that it is written with 10 on the slide and without on the grip as imposed. So you could have punched locally.
    Thats exactly how the baikal 442 serial markings is engraved. On frame its like XAM XXXX and on slide its XAM XXXX 11. Then the proof marks and year manufacturing num is also printed in yellow on both slides and frames. But in my license its entered as XAM XXXX-11. Manufacturing year is not necessarily to be put on license. Police wont argue on it either way.

We really needed a review on the Baikal and it couldnt have been done better.Great purchase enjoy it.Am going to start a hunt for S and B ammo tomorow Inshallah.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    We really needed a review on the Baikal and it couldnt have been done better.Great purchase enjoy it.Am going to start a hunt for S and B ammo tomorow Inshallah.
    Thank you bro. Somehow i didn't find S&B in 9x18mm here in Pindi. Only available options were American eagle or Chinese Green Box. I have to refill my ammo box in next Peshawar Visit... lol.

Ok thank you for the info,I guess i will have to find someone to get me some from Peshawar then.But i do highlly recommend you try the chinese Green box.It is excellent ammo with good reviews.Apparently everybox carries 10 or so rounds of steel tipped bullets,or so i read on the internet.But there isnt apparently anyway of learning which are the lead and which are the steel ones.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    Ok thank you for the info,I guess i will have to find someone to get me some from Peshawar then.But i do highlly recommend you try the chinese Green box.It is excellent ammo with good reviews.Apparently everybox carries 10 or so rounds of steel tipped bullets,or so i read on the internet.But there isnt apparently anyway of learning which are the lead and which are the steel ones.
    Your recommendation will be honored inshAllah. I didn't get this part in blue.