Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: New to PakGuns ? Have a Question ? Find your Answer here !

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Sadatpk bro I know nothing about guns just buy what I likes

Member Extraordinaire
    just pulling your leg.
    Ajmal bro, is very senior and has a lot of knowledge regarding firearms.
    Get b6 or any from np series.

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Sadatpk bro I know nothing about guns just buy what I likes
    ur humbleness makes you great br

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    My dear Pakgunners ;pls answer question and do not try to drag matters into one another court.
    IMHO out newly arrived member Mclose2u must avoid this 4th class clone .if Pak made is the only option then pls go to CSd WAh outlet lhr and purchase PK9 or DSA trueshot is the last option.
    Ajmal virk our senior member and a very sincere has hell of arsenal Including worlds famous MAk 9*18. Np22.Hawk's p/A hatsan Esc Semi...one 44 and and so many of his arms are dependent to arrive but Alaas license procedures you all know........
    Our newly arrived member wl not be able to decide properly if we amalgamate all about our arsenals.
    Shahroze Bhi :what about Sarsilmaz B6 only about 48k a wonderful imported option

AOA friends and members, I fully supports Mr Sadatpk advice, we should sincerely with reliable resources up to date information provide to members and friends as guns are complicated topic not everyone is 100% expert and I have also wish if Admins consider on thread for members only to sell and buy their guns from each other’s in this way they will be not trapped by cunning dealer

Thank you brothers for all help and support. I am amazed to see how supportive you all.
    Once again thank you all brothers, alabidshah, shahroze, amjad virk and sadatpk.
    Sarsilmaz B6 is indeed a beautiful weapon. Someone recommend me Stoeger Couger... Should i go for it...?

Stoeger is also very good 9mm easy to carry and compact pistol BTW what is your purpose?? do you want to carry it means would it be your everyday carry or just you will keep it at home??

Quote Originally Posted by mclose2u View Post
    Thank you brothers for all help and support. I am amazed to see how supportive you all.
    Once again thank you all brothers, alabidshah, shahroze, amjad virk and sadatpk.
    Sarsilmaz B6 is indeed a beautiful weapon. Someone recommend me Stoeger Couger... Should i go for it...?
    Stoger was good but the recent loot of these pistols being imporet is not of the same qualty.

Supreme Member
    Sarsilmaz B6 or chinese Np will do job for you IMHO .rest its your own domain br,Stooger mmmmm is right now an old name ,check new world of weapons,B6 has been imported by POF,double enjoyment,POF proud stamp along with SARSILMAZ
    Last edited by sadatpk; 31-07-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Sadatpk bro is right to go for B6

Ajmal Brother, i have to carry it everyday with me.

nice krambit @shadow001 .
    btw I'm here to ask how do I start a thread where I can write my own review on certain dealers in karachi.
    this is my boom stick.

dudeee that's totally the coolest thing at certain places these are 50-225k you just saved yourself 5k 😁😁
    this is my boom stick.

I am new kindly tell me how to the change weapon new nadra card arm licence thank you

Assalam o Alaikum to all members. How is everyone? hopefully fine.

I am new to PG and required assistance from senior members. I am very fond of skeet shooting and trap shooting, i tried 02 or 03 times and literally like the thrill of the target chasing and shooting it down. Now i want to become a regular shooter for that i need a shotgun which fulfill my desire. As i am a newborn in this field and does not know any thing about gun selection. I have 03 questions to which i need answers :

1: What will be the best rookie gun for skeet shooting/hunting either semi automatic or O/U ? I have a limited budget of 70K (including license procedure).

2: As license is necessary for any arm but unfortunately i am from Karachi and nowadays there is a ban impose on them, but i do not know about the sport license as on license application form there are 03 categories sport, protection & display. Do anybody know about these categories ? if yes how i will get my license ? any dealer or agent who can help out ?

3: Is DAAD and Guns & Accessories are owned by same person ? Which is the best dealership in terms of guidance of weapon selection ?

change weapon new nadra card arm licence? what does that means? I think you need to visit your closest nadra office

Good Day Everyone,

If you people would be so kind and guide to place where i can get a Karambit in Karachi.

I did visit Tactical Arms in Bahadurabad but sadly they only had one piece and it was nameless they also didn't know what type of steel it was.

Thank you :-)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Good Day Everyone,

If you people would be so kind and guide to place where i can get a Karambit in Karachi.

I did visit Tactical Arms in Bahadurabad but sadly they only had one piece and it was nameless they also didn't know what type of steel it was.

Thank you :-)
    We mostly order our own from manufacturers in Wazirabad. Give em the specs they make em
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We mostly order our own from manufacturers in Wazirabad. Give em the specs they make em
    Is it possible for you to link me to these manufacturers ?

My email if you require it: ss4_usaid@hotmail.com

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Is it possible for you to link me to these manufacturers ?

My email if you require it: ss4_usaid@hotmail.com
    Drop me a mail and i wil send you the phone number of the one who makes such stuff for me. my email ad is in my signature
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

hello everybody