Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Majied & Sons

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Speaking of fathoming stuff.. There is Majid and Sons and people don't like him and the Farhan there.

Than there is another one.

This time 'Majeed and Sons' complete with its own Farhan who is also apparently as big a bogyman as the other Farhan.

Than there is this thread itself. It is all about 'Majied and sons' where people want to take a shovel to its own version of Farhan.

Finally, we have a Farhan here who became active after 10 years to defend the honour of one of the Farhans who seems to be in the habit of hanging out with IGs and other sundry people.

I think I will go find myself an Asprin.

P.S I live in Karachi. We have no Majid/Majeed/Majied and any of their Sons. Nor do we have have any version of a Farhan. Not even a single one.

I feel deprived, I do..
    well said bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Speaking of fathoming stuff.. There is Majid and Sons and people don't like him and the Farhan there.

Than there is another one.

This time 'Majeed and Sons' complete with its own Farhan who is also apparently as big a bogyman as the other Farhan.

Than there is this thread itself. It is all about 'Majied and sons' where people want to take a shovel to its own version of Farhan.

Finally, we have a Farhan here who became active after 10 years to defend the honour of one of the Farhans who seems to be in the habit of hanging out with IGs and other sundry people.

I think I will go find myself an Asprin.

P.S I live in Karachi. We have no Majid/Majeed/Majied and any of their Sons. Nor do we have have any version of a Farhan. Not even a single one.

I feel deprived, I do..
    Damn serious stuff
    PB = Polished Brass

Blog Entries
    Banned (with heavy heart) bad mouthing devil's advocate; not deleting posts to keep the hate-mongering material available for members to see why.

Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Banned (with heavy heart) bad mouthing devil's advocate; not deleting posts to keep the hate-mongering material available for members to see why.

good decision bro.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Guess, I will never get to see a Majid/Majeed/Majaid ka Farhan in Karachi.. Like Ever
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com