Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Majied & Sons

Blog Entries
    This dealer has a good collection and variety of weapons, the only drawback is, he's quite rude.

The dealer's name is Farhan and his shop number is 042-7230831.

Avoid if possible unless you're looking for something hard to find.

*There was originally a really bad review of these people here however I have decided to tone it down.

Expert Member
    Heard that he is selling Sig Pro in 9mm for those of you who might be interested in getting a new 9mm.

Abbas sb,
    you are very right,no weapon dealer knows how to treat customers.They have no manners and no edcuation.This is a very critical situation that enthusiatics are very well informed,well educated but they weapons dealers are very ill mannered,when this culture shall be changed??A very famous dialogue of every weapon dealer "mara laina hay to lo nahee to chal", see how rudely they say this ..its all very sad
    \"main nay roka bhee nahee,aur woh tehra bhee nahee\"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m1carbine
    Abbas sb,
    you are very right,no weapon dealer knows how to treat customers.They have no manners and no edcuation.This is a very critical situation that enthusiatics are very well informed,well educated but they weapons dealers are very ill mannered,when this culture shall be changed??A very famous dialogue of every weapon dealer "mara laina hay to lo nahee to chal", see how rudely they say this ..its all very sad
    Ive never had an experiance like that enfact the ones I do my shopping from I find tobe the most courteous and professional people.

1. DAAD/International Arms (Hannan)
    2. PARA (Ehsan/Maj Abid)
    3. Harris Traders (Haris himself)
    etc

Banned
    "mara laina hay to lo nahee to chal",

I'd make sure he experiances a lot after a dealer says this.

Banned
    m1carbine
    Can u plz tell us which dealer was so rude to u ?

Yes,let us know who is he.we should know about such dealers who have attitude problems.

i think he wrote majeid and sons but where in pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glxspk

Ive never had an experiance like that enfact the ones I do my shopping from I find tobe the most courteous and professional people.

1. DAAD/International Arms (Hannan)
    2. PARA (Ehsan/Maj Abid)
    3. Harris Traders (Haris himself)
    etc
    I have not dealt with Harris but I agree Daad and Para people are professional and courteous.

Expert Member
    The worst is Haji Amin in Islamabad. International arms.

Enthusiast
    as far as Farhan is concerned I happened to visit him a cople o times he is more tilted towards rudeness if bucks r not visible,, if u try to tell him anything about his stuff he thinks himself to b Aristotle o guns and U,, thanks god he is no more seen in dat shop,, majid was always nice to criticism.
    Guns for peace

PakGuns Expert Panel
    You are quite right ABBAS, Majied Sons has the best collection but the worst man over there. MR Farhan, the owner or whatever he may be, has a very serious behavioural problem. He needs to have some counseling. One more thing, his prices are also very high. I bought my GSG 5 from him. There is another dealer in LAHORE where you can get the best deal, ORIENT TRADERS. They have good collection and much better rates.
    \"You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man\'s initiative and independence.\"

Hello all! Does anybody know about the price of Sig Pro in any of these shops?

Quote Originally Posted by hasanjamshad
    You are quite right ABBAS, Majied Sons has the best collection but the worst man over there. MR Farhan, the owner or whatever he may be, has a very serious behavioural problem. He needs to have some counseling. One more thing, his prices are also very high. I bought my GSG 5 from him. There is another dealer in LAHORE where you can get the best deal, ORIENT TRADERS. They have good collection and much better rates.
    Hassan i know farhan very well and bought couple of good guns from him.He is very busy man and do not deal with street customers.He deals in wholesale and exclusive items only and for those who know him and trst him he is completly diffrent man.No shop has such collection in pakistan like he has.You can find any thing from him but you must have refrence.Orient or any other dealer in pakistan canot even come near him in collection because he is collecter himself.
    He is also he chairman of frearms trade orgnization as well.
    Jiss ko itny se umer me sub kuch mill jiey ur uss ke pass mall bhe ho tu nakhra tu aye ga he na.
    Tell me where you can find glock18,m4 .hk36,fnp90,sig pro,228,226 holland &holland,james purdey,glock gold models and lot of other items in one shop.
    He has no shortage of cliantege and often deals with vvip/vips .For frinds he gives extra ordinary favour
    You can say majeed sons is a spaclisty mall not for all
    I visted him few days back to see some sp items.
    check his web www.majeedsons.com

Thanks for the link.
    It is always the empty gun which kills.
    www.gondals.blogspot.com

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Thank You Urika391 for your input. You said that Majied Sons is a kind of speciality Mall, as it has so many scarcely available weapons. And at the same time guy is some kind of union leader, have many vvip clients, is a collector himself. Strange thing for me is that does this all give someone liberty to behave like a sub human and overcharge the customers. I want to remain very impartial and objective as the guy cannot defend himself at this forum. As far as the unavailability or uniqueness of some weapons is concerned, the actual situation is not that bad. As a gun enthusiast i have come to a conclusion that there is no weapon that can be kept by a civilian law fully that is not available in Pakistan. It is just the matter of information. I think this forum is going to play a major role in breaking some dealers monopoly and disinformation circle. This will help our fellow members to make their purchases in a more prudent way from better arms dealers.
    \"You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man\'s initiative and independence.\"

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower!
    The worst is Haji Amin in Islamabad. International arms.
    I totally agree

I am not defending him.First of all he naver overcharge.He is not intrested in selling to everyone.
    Look friend every shopkeeper has a purpose that purpose is to earn money.Just tell me when shopkeeper refuse customers only then when he has more then enough cliantege or he dont have the required item.As you agree majeed sons has almost every item you name the thing he give you the thing but seeing the thing from him (if you dont ave refrence) is almost impossible.I like the best thing in this rude man that he naver tries to cheat or sell any 2 no item.
    Just tell me one shop in whole pakiastan where you find such fancy weapons.
    You said you bought gun from him
    Why you bought gsg 5 from him.You said he misbehaved you then why you got the gun from him.Why not you went to another shop.
    He is the man who introduced these guns in pakistan and i think when you get it no one has this.
    I will be happy if you give us any other dealer who has such items then why sould any one go to rude dealers.
    whatever farhan is good to me and he gave me extra ordianry favours sop it is my duty to defend him.I only know one thing that he is strictly honest although he is harsh but he is very fair in trade.
    This is the reason in just two year he touched the highest point in trade.
    Yes para and orirent are big dealers but tell me they even heard the names of such wepon which are available at majeed sons

Quote Originally Posted by urieka391
    I am not defending him. he gave me extra ordianry favours sop it is my duty to defend him.
    U have weight in your point of view brother.
    Pls don't take me wrong as its called causality. Businessmen & politicians are the best applicators of this phenomenon.
    Technically, licensed guns are just like passports; should only be handled by their authorized person. - Tareen

Blog Entries
    Just called them today (from Sialkot) to get info on the rifle I need, Mr. Farhan told me to come to his shop to get info cannot tell anything on phone;;;;
    Abbas is quite right to in his judgment, he infact is rude. Donot have any idea why the people keep phones on shop if they cannot give information on what they are selling?
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.