Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Majied & Sons

Quote Originally Posted by KASHFROMLHR View Post
    This guy is very rude. full stop. batameez. - i walked in the shop and he told me leave as he was only "wholesale" - i might look young but i'm 33 years old and i might have been wearing jeans and a t-shirt but i had 5 lacs in my pocket with my license and was ready to purchase - if he only sells wholesale then he needs an office not a shop. i run my own business too and employ 70+ people but i treat each and every individual customer with the respect they deserve as fellow pakistanis, muslims and more importantly humans! as far as i'm concerned this guy can... (sorry admin, almost broke PG rules!)
    This guy has very inconsistent behavior. One of my friend walked into his shop without knowing about him. He purchased a budget gun from him. Mr. Farhan not only gave him discount (very good price compared to market) but treated him very well (even served him tea with biscuits). Now he is his permanent customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    This guy has very inconsistent behavior. One of my friend walked into his shop without knowing about him. He purchased a budget gun from him. Mr. Farhan not only gave him discount (very good price compared to market) but treated him very well (even served him tea with biscuits). Now he is his permanent customer.
    @Leon - AoA - actually bro, i have to agree with you - just this morning i just spoke to a friend of mine who has been going there for a while now and says the guy is really cool... strange really - looking back along this thread maybe dr sb (psychiatrist) had a point about some kind of disorder! lol! anyway - i feel like everyone deserves respect - from sweepers to CEOs - after all we are all creatures of Allah - and HE will ask us about our conduct... but i after talking to my friend - i am willing to give the guy another try - (especially seeing his available range of weapons! lol!)

Lord of War
    I wish to comment again, that the whole market of Mall view plaza, NilaGunmbd has the similar opinion that Mr. Farhan is a psychic person (I could not find any other suitable and soft word). I have also written my story in this thread (if I am remembering rightly). He has been beaten by several customers. You can hear stories from different dealers. So, please, be aware of him, he is a wild cat.

But....
    No doubt he has a good inventory and he is importer of several brands.
    Last edited by arawan; 05-08-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    Dr. Awan

i think this is a summary for this shop Name:  564577_699767063372160_249079444_n.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  15.9 KB
    'coulda', 'shoulda', 'woulda' is no gooda!

Quote Originally Posted by arawan View Post
    I wish to comment again, that the whole market of Mall view plaza, NilaGunmbd has the similar opinion that Mr. Farhan is a psychic person (I could not find any other suitable and soft word). I have also written my story in this thread (if I am remembering rightly). He has been beaten by several customers. You can hear stories from different dealers. So, please, be aware of him, he is a wild cat.

But....
    Dr Arawan sab what is the point to import so many Good weapon when he don,t welcome the customers. No wonder that he got beaten up by many customers.He has psycho problem.I never seen any business man like him.I have been their once he was on the phone.He asked me if i can wait for a bit till he finish his call.I was waiting their about after 15 mints he finished his call and dial another number after waiting another 10 mints i lost my patient i told him f*** off and walked out of his shop and never went back.I Personally like two dealer in nila gumbad Orieant and PARA both are very Good people and their prices are really good.I bought Quit few weapons of them.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

Quote Originally Posted by urieka391 View Post
    I called him as well today and he was in very pleasent mode he told me about his new arrivals.
    He donot deal on phone to customer even he told me to come and have a look at new arrivals.I am deeply intrested in freedom arms revolver he imported recently.
    You better visit with valid licence to him for your required gun otherwise he will not show you gun.
    No matter what happens, Farhan is and always will remain an ******* of the top degree.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUNNER View Post
    Dr Arawan sab what is the point to import so many Good weapon when he don,t welcome the customers. No wonder that he got beaten up by many customers.He has psycho problem.I never seen any business man like him.I have been their once he was on the phone.He asked me if i can wait for a bit till he finish his call.I was waiting their about after 15 mints he finished his call and dial another number after waiting another 10 mints i lost my patient i told him f*** off and walked out of his shop and never went back.I Personally like two dealer in nila gumbad Orieant and PARA both are very Good people and their prices are really good.I bought Quit few weapons of them.
    He needs to be boycotted

Sir he is not importer, all these rifles belong to senior m****** guys who bring these guns to be sold. That is y farhan is jumping around like a pompous a**.

Farhan is simply the worst dealer in Pakistan. I too had a really bad experience with him and despite my humble nature, I was seconds or inches away from slapping him.
    P.S After that encounter, I made some calls and came to know that half a dozen people jointly owns M&S and Farhan is just a salesman with a minor share.
    To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men

Never met him but his inventory is the best in Pakistan.

too many salty people.
    Last edited by __.Farhan.__; 12-01-2021 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psychiatrist-1 View Post
    SA brother you are right. M&S is actually destroying their business. In time, they won’t be here. Further, they are not the only fish in sea. But it was an intresting discussion. So, case is closed.
    your post is 10 years old, and he is still there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Farhan is simply the worst dealer in Pakistan. I too had a really bad experience with him and despite my humble nature, I was seconds or inches away from slapping him.
    P.S After that encounter, I made some calls and came to know that half a dozen people jointly owns M&S and Farhan is just a salesman with a minor share.
    you can slap him. but cannot fathom what will happen to you afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by arawan View Post

But....
    the whole mall view plaza sells copy/fake items lol, and once they owe you money then forget about it you have to insult them for 15 days then maybe they will give you money that they owe you, and even cut few thousands too, but the guy whom you call so bad gives money in advance LOL and the stories that those different dealers told you are mostly lies but let me tell you one real story, once all the pathan's of that market threatened farhan that they will kidnap farhan's children. and it was chand raat, all of them spent their eid in a police station. LOL ask about this from orient traders. and others whom farhan deals with, because pathan's will not admit it, and pathano ka kaya hai ALLAH ki kasam kha kha kar tu cheez sell kertay hain LOL. jo banda kasam khaa kar cheez baychata hai vo pakka jhoota hota hai
    Last edited by __.Farhan.__; 13-01-2021 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by __.Farhan.__ View Post
    the whole mall view plaza sells copy/fake items lol, and once they owe you money then forget about it you have to insult them for 15 days then maybe they will give you money that they owe you, and even cut few thousands too, but the guy whom you call so bad gives money in advance LOL and the stories that those different dealers told you are mostly lies but let me tell you one real story, once all the pathan's of that market threatened farhan that they will kidnap farhan's children. and it was chand raat, all of them spent their eid in a police station. LOL ask about this from orient traders. and others whom farhan deals with, because pathan's will not admit it, and pathano ka kaya hai ALLAH ki kasam kha kha kar tu cheez sell kertay hain LOL. jo banda kasam khaa kar cheez baychata hai vo pakka jhoota hota hai
    Absolute GOLD !
    Instagram: Guns_Pakistan

i don't know who farhan is and who are you but you dont have any right to say bad things about pathans there are good and bad every where stereotyping people is not right.any racist post is not acceptable in the forum.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Ok, now I am curious.. Are you the same Farhan that everyone apparently loves to hate?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Me and a couple of other pakgunners from Karachi were in Peshawar for a bit of shopping, a few months back. We passed by Majid and sons, but had heard so many 'scary-Farhan-stories' kay we did not dare stop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Me and a couple of other pakgunners from Karachi were in Peshawar for a bit of shopping, a few months back. We passed by Majid and sons, but had heard so many 'scary-Farhan-stories' kay we did not dare stop.
    well you were in Peshawar ? but majeed sons is in lahore and there maybe some other farhan over there, the guy i am talking about owns majeed sons not majid and sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Ok, now I am curious.. Are you the same Farhan that everyone apparently loves to hate?
    just because my name is Farhan doesn't mean i am the same guy, my father is close friend of ch farhan and my father named me after him.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i don't know who farhan is and who are you but you dont have any right to say bad things about pathans there are good and bad every where stereotyping people is not right.any racist post is not acceptable in the forum.

did you know why pathan's hate ch farhan so much ?? because them pathan's sells illegal weapons lol and ch farhan doesn't like that because of them pathan's, all others have to face tight scrutiny and police ki bak bak. i know all this because we deal with all of them on daily basis. and by the way people who sells illegal weapons whoever they are pathan's or punjabi are bad and allot of pathan's own shops in mall view plaza, and i am specifically blaming them, but don't be so naive about pathan's how they sell dugs and illegal weapons in dara. want video evidence ?? just hover over to dw news. and by the way you say stereoyping and racism is not allowed ? ok what about when them same pathan's threatened ch farhan about his kids ? ( ham tumhara bachaa uthaa layga ) LOL just like that ?? the guy whom this little forum hate so much hangs with SP's / DPO'S / RPO'S / IG / DIG / GENERALS lol and he is still thriving despite so much hate. there is a big world out there, other then this forum, he may have offended the feelings of some over smart people, but one thing is for sure, he is honest in his business and he doesn't say this ( maraa ya khaas tumharay liya banwaya hai ) lol how does them liers know that i was coming to their shop ? and he does not remove the manufactures logos on chinese CQ 223 and local dara made m4 and re logo them of US made m4, all this is done by the people i am accusing, ( the pathan's of mall view plaza ) the whole lahore's so called weapon dealers ( the people with manners and the people with ikhlaq ) whom i call munafiq have run away including Para arms major abid and his sales man ehsan and all other pathan's arshad and company / esaa khan and all others because of checking the ccpo ordered and only Ch Farhan stood his ground and fullfilled all the procedure, so you people can think whatever of ch farhan, that he is just a munshi ?? a sales man ? you cannot fathom what he is.
    Last edited by __.Farhan.__; 14-01-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Speaking of fathoming stuff.. There is Majid and Sons and people don't like him and the Farhan there.

Than there is another one.

This time 'Majeed and Sons' complete with its own Farhan who is also apparently as big a bogyman as the other Farhan.

Than there is this thread itself. It is all about 'Majied and sons' where people want to take a shovel to its own version of Farhan.

Finally, we have a Farhan here who became active after 10 years to defend the honour of one of the Farhans who seems to be in the habit of hanging out with IGs and other sundry people.

I think I will go find myself an Asprin.

P.S I live in Karachi. We have no Majid/Majeed/Majied and any of their Sons. Nor do we have have any version of a Farhan. Not even a single one.

I feel deprived, I do..