Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Members Please Read (August/Sept 2011)

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    @Naveed_pk
    Please check your email.

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Email checked and Replied

Also the work you said has been done

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

I am thankful

Thank You very much for reminding us again all this. we must keep this friendly enviornmet. and we must appriciate ur efferts to run such a nice forum.
    ***** Keep walking if some one has fine crafted metal in his hand*****

I agree with these points Abbas Bahi

@Naveed_pk
    Please check your email.

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @ Chauhadry checked and replied
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Thanks......

sur brother ur right 100% and inshallah we will fallow you
    The gun,,,, I hold it in the battlefield,,,, I hold it in the streets
    Its rusty metal like a broken heart,,,, Its smooth metal,,, as cold as the bitter night

Agreed With Four Points !!

Thanks Abbas Bhai.. =)

Agreed with all points Abbas Bhai. Sorry, i missed the thread before and thanks for such a wonderful forum.
    "Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right... It simply means that you value the relationship much more than yourego"

Banned
    nice thread !!!!
    i totally agree

I have just read the thread and tatally agreed with the ponts Abbas Bhai. Hopefully will try to follow these rules.
    "MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS BUT IT CAN BUY GUNS & AMMO WHICH IS THE SAME THING".

Enthusiast
    Chief i agree with you!

Thanks to PG Team for providing such a friendly forum to us.

Happy & Safe Shooting!

I concur, oh and no offense but its kindergarTen :P
    One who stands for nothing, Falls for everything.

Thanks to the moderators for all their efforts in keeping this forum a pleasant and freindly place to exchange views.

Agreed with abbas bhai
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))

Rookie
    Keep watching & improving this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Salams,

Lately we've had quite a few friends join us onboard PakGuns. Also MashAllah our forum has grown and is growing quite a bit with about a 1000 new posts every 3 days.

Our mods are doing such a great job that I don't have to step in at all but I have noticed one issue that I must address.

It is a matter of personal pride to me that PakGuns is said to be one of the most polite & friendly gun forums online. Our brotherly culture is so important to us that we've mentioned it repeatedly in our rules and at the sign up page.

Some new friends and a few older ones at times forget this. I have instructed the mods to be extremely strict on rude behavior at our forum.

To avoid any inconvenience Please DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1). Being rude to fellow members, specially the mods as they take time out from their busy lives to help run this forum. Being rude to them will not be tolerated and I will personally ban anyone who does not understand this.

2). Not respecting others opinions. Everyone has a right to offer their opinion regardless of how smart / foolish it is. Making fun of them is foolish as everyone's knowledge is limited and we all learn as we go along.

3). Constant complaining. We have some "Shikati Tatu's" at our forum who apparently have nothing better to do with their lives than sending emails to mods/admin complaining about other members all day. Please grow up, this is not kinder garden, it is a forum for mature individuals. If you can't get along with everyone then perhaps this is not the the place for you.

4). Ganging up on Members. We have noticed that some friends try to make a group and gang up on otjers. The standard way is one member makes a post and regardless of how good/bad it is and his chum goes "Wah Wah Sir, Kaya Baat hai" or "+10" or "Tusi paida hokay saday teh isaan kitay" etc. These guys then gang up and ridicule anyone that offers a different opinion.

It's amusing as we have seen it all before in the past. People like these are eventually kicked out of our forum.

Although these things are not wide spread and just a few individuals, I am posting this thread to nip this in the bud. InshAllah, PakGuns will always be an open and friendly forum for everyone and all have the right to ask any relevant question or offer a suggestion regardless of how basic/complicated it is.

Regards,
    Very well, Abbas brother, I would say that you have raised the issue as a very impartial verdict by a reputable Judge / Justice. It is really very nice to know that Mods are performing and discharging their duties as impartial and neutral ones, regardless of being pressurized or inspired by number of posts and time of affiliation.
    Regards,
    A M K

Mr Abbas you got guts, impressive indeed.