Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Members Please Read (August/Sept 2011)

Blog Entries

Exclamation Attn: All Members Please Read (August/Sept 2011)

Salams,

Lately we've had quite a few friends join us onboard PakGuns. Also MashAllah our forum has grown and is growing quite a bit with about a 1000 new posts every 3 days.

Our mods are doing such a great job that I don't have to step in at all but I have noticed one issue that I must address.

It is a matter of personal pride to me that PakGuns is said to be one of the most polite & friendly gun forums online. Our brotherly culture is so important to us that we've mentioned it repeatedly in our rules and at the sign up page.

Some new friends and a few older ones at times forget this. I have instructed the mods to be extremely strict on rude behavior at our forum.

To avoid any inconvenience Please DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1). Being rude to fellow members, specially the mods as they take time out from their busy lives to help run this forum. Being rude to them will not be tolerated and I will personally ban anyone who does not understand this.

2). Not respecting others opinions. Everyone has a right to offer their opinion regardless of how smart / foolish it is. Making fun of them is foolish as everyone's knowledge is limited and we all learn as we go along.

3). Constant complaining. We have some "Shikati Tatu's" at our forum who apparently have nothing better to do with their lives than sending emails to mods/admin complaining about other members all day. Please grow up, this is not kinder garden, it is a forum for mature individuals. If you can't get along with everyone then perhaps this is not the the place for you.

4). Ganging up on Members. We have noticed that some friends try to make a group and gang up on otjers. The standard way is one member makes a post and regardless of how good/bad it is and his chum goes "Wah Wah Sir, Kaya Baat hai" or "+10" or "Tusi paida hokay saday teh isaan kitay" etc. These guys then gang up and ridicule anyone that offers a different opinion.

It's amusing as we have seen it all before in the past. People like these are eventually kicked out of our forum.

Although these things are not wide spread and just a few individuals, I am posting this thread to nip this in the bud. InshAllah, PakGuns will always be an open and friendly forum for everyone and all have the right to ask any relevant question or offer a suggestion regardless of how basic/complicated it is.

Regards,

Chief we adhere. thank you very much for providing us such a friendly forum in our whole day hectic acticities.

Member Emeritus
    Very nice advise Chief.. fully agreed with all the four important points you mentioned.

100% agreed.
    """"".WEAPON."""""
    ..Toys for Big Boys..

I am very thankful to all the the persons who organize this forum & give us opportunity to share & gain knowledge & help joniors. This is my humble request to all the members of PakGuns please please behave like mature person. WE DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE THIS FORUM.

Where there is unity there is always victory.

2). Not respecting others opinions. Everyone has a right to offer their opinion regardless of how smart / foolish it is. Making fun of them is foolish as everyone's knowledge is limited and we all learn as we go along.

Post edited to be more suitable to this thread. Regards. Abbas
    Last edited by Huzaifa; 27-08-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

InshAllah, the friendly environment will continue.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Abbas sir,nice step
    Been there, Done that

I've been noticing this thing for quite a while, Thanks chief for bringing it up

I agree with these points too.

Excellent points Abbas bhai, "Professionalism" is the key.

regards

Truly agreed with you chief. PG members deserves same level of honor while at forum and should be treated with due respect.

With regards to MODs, they must be given due respect as they are doing quite a great job here.

Regards,
    There is no second place winner in a gunfight..

fully agreed with Abbas bhai and betrment of pg obey all rules

i love that all important points .100% right

Enthusiast
    It is really great Abbas bhai to remind all the members these rules periodically in order to maintain a healthy environment on the forum.

in my personal opinion , morally we are bound to follow the rules & guidelines framed by admin & mods as they do not charge us any thing rather we gain tremendous knowledge from this forum . let me admit that most of my knowledge in NPBs is the blessing of pakguns. i see only two way (1) follow the guidelines , which r of course not hard to follow or (2) visit the forum as a guest. these r my personal opinions , the friends may differ

Salaam Abbas Bhai,
    I thanks to your personal review to most of the posts and take your action is really neccesory to get always fruitfull result on Pakguns forum. You are our Chief and i confirmed hereby to full feel all your instructions & rules at present and near future.

My prey is always with you & all my new members of Pakguns.

I will send you my seperate email shortly.

Thanks for your value added time and advice is always welcome to us!

My best regards
    Ahmed
    A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.

A.O.A, Once again pulling the reins at the right time. Couldn't agree more. A.H
    A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart and wins with his character.

@Abbas,
    Totally agreed....

Blog Entries
    @Avais Sahib, Aquarius, Canik, Huzaifa, Ameer, Silent Killer, Colt 1911, TriggerHappy, Gunfreak, Mirzaw, Arafat110, Gnuns for Me, Kamran80, Zainulabdeen, AhmedPG, Stigma, Kamran_uk75

Thank you very much for the kind support. It's with everyone's understanding and cooperation that we keep our forum clean, knowledgeable and welcoming.

100% agreed @ Abas bro
    peace is better then war but not against terrorism.