Thread: Paracord

Paracord

Parachute cord (also paracord or 550 cord) is a lightweight nylon kernmantle rope originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II. Once in the field, paratroopers found this cord useful for many other tasks. It is now used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians. This versatile cord was even used by astronauts during STS-82, the second Space Shuttle mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.
    It is one of the reliable 'tools' to be added in your survival gear.Apart from this i found many interesting projects.The links are given and i hope you will succeed.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Paracord/

http://rustynailworkshop.com/Project..._Paracord.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Thanks for the share ka_khan bro. Paracord is a essential and useful tool for survival kits.

I have a 550 paracord "550 Survival Cord TM" by Brigade QM of USA, 100' length with 7 internal strands, it is ideal for survival, camping and geneal use but not recommended for climbing or rappling.

http://www.brigadeqm.com/cgi-bin/tam...3&M5.ctx=29433
    All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!

@Ka_Khan thanks for good share, in para gliding the ropes attached to the shoot "we call it shoot" are also similar type.
    This is my first solo flight in Islamabad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
    \"O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray\".

Nice one brother khurram, look like that you are going to land on buffalo
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin

Quote Originally Posted by khurramdool View Post
    @Ka_Khan thanks for good share, in para gliding the ropes attached to the shoot "we call it shoot" are also similar type.
    This is my first solo flight in Islamabad.
    @ khurramdool nice to see Pakistani in para gliding
    Always Believe in GOD............. Because......... There are some Questions in Grave That can not be Answerd by GOOGLE.