Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun license from islamabad

Gun license from islamabad

AoA
    I am new to this site the reason to join this site is that i am crazy about guns and for that i have contact a gun dealer for all Pakistan license in 2009 after six months he gave me a purchase order and told me to buy gun and pay a fee of Rs 5000 in national bank i did the same but i did'nt get my gun license up till now so pls help me getting my license.
    Thank you

Dear Rafiq Bro, Welcome to Forum,

Related to your question about not getting your Lic after 2 years?

Are your sure its 2009 and what have you done in these 2 years?

I am sure if you follow MOI or DCO Arms ISB (Where ever you have applied), you will have Lic or may be the reason of not getting your Lic after years.

Lastly, I request that what kind of deal did you had with your dealer, like mostly dealers across country provide end-to-end solution and handover the Lic to customers, how come your were advised to pay fee in NB yourself ??

Please Clear!!

Regards
    Last edited by HussainAli; 08-07-2011 at 02:27 PM.
    A stitch in time saves Nine

welcome to pakguns

Yeh i agree e Hussain bhai, What did he tell you in all these days? or What does he tell you now?
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Nowadays dealers are providing ISB-NPB in 30 days with full advance payment. Even one of my friend recently got PB LIC within 30 days but he paid heavy amount through a dealer.
    I've hunted almost everyday of my life, the rest have been wasted.

@Rafiq: welcome to PG.

Thanks for reply but i really don't know the way to contact the license authority of islamabad so i contact my dealer and some other dealers but they always said that 43000 license have been blocked in islamabad so that's why they told me to wait now pls tell me the way to contact the license authority of islamabad

The deal was that i will pay him 13000 rs for license and five thousand rs for NB fees and he will provide me the all PAKISTAN islamabad license but whenever i ask him about my license he told me that the licenses are temporarly blocked and some other reasons like some times he said that the license is in nadra for some formalities so pls help me in this situation.And can u pls refer me the name of the dealer who made ur friend's license in 30 days so that i can consult him for my further actions.
    Thank you

Dear Rafiq Bro, I think you are struck in MOI Lic Banned since 2009, due to this your application is been delayed.

Dear Tiger Roars Bro, Your Call ..please guide Rafiq Bro for ISB Lic as mentioned by you in post # 5.

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

@Rafiq brother your dealer also reported you correct, yes thousands licenses are in pipeline; and may be new deals are going to wind up at priority through some unknown means. You drop your email I will send you the contact. But its very clear there will be no any liability at me, if there will be any delay again, even contact is trustworthy. Because the best method always is direct proceedings, not shortcuts.
    I've hunted almost everyday of my life, the rest have been wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Roars View Post
    Nowadays dealers are providing ISB-NPB in 30 days with full advance payment. Even one of my friend recently got PB LIC within 30 days but he paid heavy amount through a dealer.
    brother if u could pls fwd me the contact of such a dealer as well,and am really astonished at pb in 30 days how much did the permit cost him,pls share with us contacts of such a dealer indeed,it would be a blessing to have such a dealer.anywayz thanks bro
    "I advise the gun, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"T Jefferson

@ RAFIQ

Which licence was promised by the dealer? MOI (all Pakistan) or Islamabad/Punjab (provincial) licence? Both are absolutely different. As mentioned by other friends, there are thousands of MOI licenses in pipeline to be processed because of a long ban. As far as Ibd licence is concerned, it also remained closed for quite some time and was opened just a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Roars View Post
    @ Tiger Roars

It is interesting that dealers are providing Ibd licence in a month’s time bc there are only 20 Ibd licenses issued per month and all the influential people esp politicians are after them. When did your friend apply for this licence and when did he receive it?

I have applied for all pakistan islamabad license but now after 2 years the dealer said that wait for islamabad license till then u should apply for sindh license but any ways you can mail me the procedure by mail like tiger roar bro said my email add is rafiqahmed44@hotmail.com

And the second thing is if i apply for sindh license and i plan to go to punjab in near by future is there any way to carry pistol there on sindh license

Couple of days back I checked with islamabad D C office Arm Branch clark said licences are "Closed".

Quote Originally Posted by 7 MM View Post
    Couple of days back I checked with islamabad D C office Arm Branch clark said licences are "Closed".

U r absolutely right. I have rechecked from Ibd Arms branch. General licenses are still closed. Only special cases are being considered from June which include one of my licenses as well. Due to this reason, I thought that license issuance started for public. Sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    U r absolutely right. I have rechecked from Ibd Arms branch. General licenses are still closed. Only special cases are being considered from June which include one of my licenses as well. Due to this reason, I thought that license issuance started for public. Sorry for that.
    Brother do you get your licence??

Quote Originally Posted by 7 MM View Post
    Brother do you get your licence??

Not yet bro. I ve applied just few days back.

Licenses are issued in special quota only (political approach)
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.