Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Vepr 12 SBS Short Barrel Shotgun Review

  1. #1

    Vepr 12 SBS Short Barrel Shotgun Review

    Nice to be a new member..i thought i would share my new ATF Approved Short Barrel Shotgun with all you members out there..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkT...CCRkVh5dUC7qnw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dv...UC7qnw&index=2

    Name:  insidecase.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  97.0 KBName:  vep2.jpg
Views: 1918
Size:  83.4 KBName:  draco vep.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  44.7 KB

  2. #2
    Supreme Member hmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi , Lahore
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanclaudesegal View Post
    Nice to be a new member..i thought i would share my new ATF Approved Short Barrel Shotgun with all you members out there..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkT...CCRkVh5dUC7qnw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dv...UC7qnw&index=2

    Name:  insidecase.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  97.0 KBName:  vep2.jpg
Views: 1918
Size:  83.4 KBName:  draco vep.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  44.7 KB
    Welcome to PG bro this is by far the most awesome short barrel Veprs I have ever seen .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Welcome to PG bro this is by far the most awesome short barrel Veprs I have ever seen .
    Thanx glad you like it.the other rifle is a Mini Draco SBR.i enjoyed building both of them..

  4. #4
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,493
    Welcome to the forum.

    Well nice guns you have... nice work
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

  5. #5

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

    Well nice guns you have... nice work
    Thanx..i will post some more range videos later

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanclaudesegal View Post
    Nice to be a new member..i thought i would share my new ATF Approved Short Barrel Shotgun with all you members out there..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkT...CCRkVh5dUC7qnw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dv...UC7qnw&index=2

    Name:  insidecase.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  97.0 KBName:  vep2.jpg
Views: 1918
Size:  83.4 KBName:  draco vep.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  44.7 KB
    Welcome to PG bro.nice shotguns bro.by the way bleu de chanel is nice fragrance as well.

  7. #7
    This rifle available in pak ?

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    250
    Congrats bro. Please share your location and price of the shotgun, I am also looking for shotgun for HD

  9. #9
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Thrones
    Posts
    2,899
    This isn't rifle. It is shotgun. It is available in Pakistan for 125K to 130K but people are not satisfied with performance.

  10. #10
    Supreme Member hmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi , Lahore
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Welcome to PG bro.nice shotguns bro.by the way bleu de chanel is nice fragrance as well.
    Yup I will totally agree with you on both points .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

  11. #11
    thanx for your comments ..the one to the left is a vepr 12 ,it is a very good reliable shotgun that is excellent for home defense/hunting and recreational shooting ..i find it better than the saiga12..the one in the midde is a .50cal beowulf Ar15 and the other to the right is a mini draco ak variant 7.62x39..
    Name:  beo kalish.jpg
Views: 1955
Size:  61.6 KB

  12. #12
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,515
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanclaudesegal View Post
    thanx for your comments ..the one to the left is a vepr 12 ,it is a very good reliable shotgun that is excellent for home defense/hunting and recreational shooting ..i find it better than the saiga12..the one in the midde is a .50cal beowulf Ar15 and the other to the right is a mini draco ak variant 7.62x39..
    Name:  beo kalish.jpg
Views: 1955
Size:  61.6 KB
    Nice guns. I think ur location is USA as Beowulf only exists there

  13. #13
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Nice guns. I think ur location is USA as Beowulf only exists there
    Don't forget CDA... we have it too

    The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

  14. #14
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,515
    Your AK will look sexier with standard 30rd mags

  15. #15
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Don't forget CDA... we have it too
    oh really! means it has travelled out of US. whats the feedback on it fudge?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    oh really! means it has travelled out of US. whats the feedback on it fudge?
    yes the 50 beowulf can be found alot of other places than the USA

    here is a discovery channel review on it..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CrUARlmqso


    Name:  beo10.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  69.2 KBName:  brass spitzer.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  63.8 KB

  17. #17
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,515
    Yeah I know about discovery program. I saw it.
    The .50 beowulf ammo is simply WOW. You just can't stop looking at it. I wish We can have such things in Pak one day.

  18. #18
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,515
    The round looks like great grandpa' of 9mm fmj. I wonder what it does to the target on impact. Would be great if u can share some range reports like grouping, impact etc
    Last edited by fezan; 05-10-2014 at 04:43 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    The round looks like great grandpa' of 9mm fmj. I wonder what it does to the target on impact. Would be great if u can share some range reports like grouping, impact etc
    It is very accurate..alot of knock down power within 150yards ...I will do another shooting video and show how accurate it is..I use it to hunt wild hogs ..it is a one shot kill...Here is a video of a guy vaporizing his water bottles..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtTJqWlxJc

  20. #20
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    How is the performance of this short barrel Vepr ?? any issue with cycling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •